Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

. - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37312 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
dokwhot:
I fell ill today.My girlfriend was watching TV with earphones on,even as I was shivering seriously. I felt it was callous of her,especially since I take care of her well when she's ill.She didn't respond to me even after I called her attention to this. I had to tell her to leave my house since she was being inconsiderate.She left,dropped the ring I gave her 2months ago. I need advice on how to proceed. I feel it's over.Is it?We have done introduction, planning to marry next year.I intend telling her it's over.Am I doing the right thing?
She is not caring at all, you wouldn't want to marry a Lady that won't move an inch when you are sick or better still won't give you attention and care.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Op said the relationship is over after doing his all for her.

left him when he needed her the most

now in this situation the guy invested more than the lady, who's loss? I guess it's the guy

note: when a lady invests as much as a guy in a relationship she wouldn't let go or both would try in every way to make it work just like it is in a business enterprise.

if a man or a woman can't make sacrifices for you ( not money) the person ain't worth staying with

1 Like

Re: . by Jman06(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2017
The problem with ladies is SELFISHNESS

Just imagine what i am reading here from nairaland ladies! So, none of you could see what was wrong in that girl's behavior Reverse this scenario and let's see if you won't blame the guy for not caring enough for his supposedly better half.

Why do you always see men as some kind of non living creatures with no emotional needs yet you expect same emotion from them?

Op, just thank your stars that all these happened before marrying that lady. Otherwise, it would have been a case of using your money to buy your untimely death.
Re: . by futurism: 5:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Jman06:
The problem with ladies is SELFISHNESS

Just imagine what i am reading here from nairaland ladies! So, none of you could see what was wrong in that girl's behavior Reverse this scenario and let's see if you won't blame the guy for not caring enough for his supposedly better half.

Why do you always see men as some kind of non living creatures with no emotional needs yet you expect same emotion from them?

Op, just thank your stars that all these happened before marrying that lady. Otherwise, it would have been a case of using your money to buy your untimely death.

Why would they see it? The op is even asking what should do lol.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Guitarlife:

Op don't listen to all these weak and selfish ladies on this platform, I have been looking for a wife now for the past 1 year same with my friend we never see.

Since I came to Lagos all I see are myopic, selfish and empty headed ladies covering their ignorance with heavy makeup.
I will advise you to look for a humble and decent girl. Not the kind of lady who did not even think of appealing to you when you got mad .
The kind of mentality ladies are moving with these days is bad, work hard , make your money and next time do not ignore red flags .
Personally, I do not like ladies who watch movies too much, I watch movies once in a while but when lady sits all day watching telemundo and african magic how will she raise your children to be the einsteins and the mark Zuckerberg ?

Why can’t you raise your kids to be Einstein and Mark Zuckerberg? No be you follow get the children? Mr Wife seeker, God’s gift to women!

Poster, she dodged a bullet. You seem like a terrible person indeed. Too bad she took you back.

So she can’t watch tv because you are sick? It’s her eye that will cure your illness? You are so needy ewww!!!

Then you ordered her out? Like the a homeless person? So if she had married you, whenever you guys have any issue, you throw her things out abi? You now even collected your phone back.

Broke ass with big ego.

Na she disrespect herself Dey collect money for pad from you.

Hungry thing. How much is phone? Na iPhone X you buy for her? I wonder where you guys meet all these hungry girls from.

The both of you are mad. You for being such an egoistic asshole, and she for being such a low life, that a guy will be feeding her.

That’s why you could do what you did. Girls that are reading this nonsense, see for yourself o.

Go and hustle, so that you won’t be begging for phone and pad money.

So that one low life somewhere won’t be feeling like he’s your God.

I hate reading nonsense like this sha.

3 Likes

Re: . by amokeme(f): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Guitarlife:

Op don't listen to all these weak and selfish ladies on this platform, I have been looking for a wife now for the past 1 year same with my friend we never see.

Since I came to Lagos all I see are myopic, selfish and empty headed ladies covering their ignorance with heavy makeup.
I will advise you to look for a humble and decent girl. Not the kind of lady who did not even think of appealing to you when you got mad .
The kind of mentality ladies are moving with these days is bad, work hard , make your money and next time do not ignore red flags .
Personally, I do not like ladies who watch movies too much, I watch movies once in a while but when lady sits all day watching telemundo and african magic how will she raise your children to be the einsteins and the mark Zuckerberg ?

was it a joint search? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nikitaa: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

"Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) / Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.