Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! (3412 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Osinbajo Should Apologise To God, Nigerians Over Trader Moni - Timi Frank Says / Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2017
ipoblogic:
On calling Nigeria a zoo, Nnamdi erred.
It is an insult.to call Nigeria a zoo.
The insult.is to zoos around the world.

Do you know why?
A zoo is organised.
There is mutual respect and orderliness.
All animals have bounties.
A lion and a lamb can share boundaries and yet live at peace.

Nigeria is not close to a zoo.
Its like a jungles ruled. by wild animals.
Some Nigerians behave like carnivorous animals.

On calling Nigeria a zoo, Nnamdi should apologise to zoos around the world.
He insulted them.
But Nnamdi Kanu is dead.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by limeta(f): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Zoo na zoo I beg

1 Like

Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Lol...you dey fear Buhari pythons? grin
O boy you go fear fear now, we all know what happened when they paid Nnamdi kanu a visit grin

1 Like

Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by BeardedMeat(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
GoroTango:
O boy you go fear fear now, we all know what happened when they paid Nnamdi kanu a visit grin
Jubrin will surely account for every innocent blood shed on Biafra soil.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Is that so?
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Same way Kanu will pay for his hateful inciting speech and formation of BSS which invited trouble into his community, not so?

2 Likes

Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

But Nnamdi Kanu is dead.
No! He just ran away.

1 Like

Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by BeardedMeat(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Same way Kanu will pay for his hateful inciting speech and formation of BSS which invited trouble into his community, not so?
Oga let's no go there now. I'm busy watching WWE SmackDown Live

1 Like

Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

No! He just ran away.
Not true.
Buratai and his sai barbarian soldiers killed him.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

Not true.
Buratai and his sai barbarian soldiers killed him.
Where is the proof? Did you see his body?
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Dedetwo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
ipoblogic:
On calling Nigeria a zoo, Nnamdi erred.

It is an insult.to call Nigeria a zoo.
The insult.is to zoos around the world.

Do you know why?
A zoo is organised.
There is mutual respect and orderliness.
All animals have bounties.
A lion and a lamb can share boundaries and yet live at peace.

Nigeria is not close to a zoo.
Its like a jungles ruled. by wild animals.
Some Nigerians behave like carnivorous animals.

On calling Nigeria a zoo, Nnamdi should apologise to zoos around the world.
He insulted them.

Please prove otherwise that Nigeria is pertinently not a zoo? I really do not want to mention Nigeria as the first thing in the morning.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Where is the proof? Did you see his body?
Buratai and his barbarians took the body away.
Ask Buratai to produce the body
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

Buratai and his barbarians took the body away.
Ask Buratai to produce the body
Stop saying things you do not know. Your propaganda cannot sell.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Stop saying things you do not know. Your propaganda cannot sell.
We know that the army killed him.
Stop ignoring reality
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

Stop ignoring reality
Please provide the evidence instead of relying on hearsay.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Please provide the evidence instead of relying on hearsay.
Why not provide evidence that he is alive.
You are the one relying on hearsay
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

Why not provide evidence that he is alive.
You are the one relying on hearsay
No, I wasn't relying on hearsay but hardcore evidence. Unlike you, I will not believe he is dead until I see the Proof.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

No, I wasn't relying on hearsay but hardcore evidence. Unlike you, I will not believe he is dead until I see the Proof.
But you believe that he is alive without seeing proof. grin grin
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

Stop ignoring reality
Nah. The guy did an Usain Bolt and then a Saddam Hussain grin

1 Like

Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
GoroTango:
Nah. The guy did an Usain Bolt and then a Saddam Hussain grin
ok
Wey your evidence na ?
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Malawian(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Now that we have not heard from Nnamdi Kanu,what are the agents of Restructuring doing?

I mean the "intellectuals", "Untouts" and "Unmiscreants" that want Restructuring...

How do you want to achieve your Restructuring,is it by writing grammar?

The Terrorist Army have created a space for you now...

Bring out all your Strategies,expertise and over sabi which Nnamdi lacks and let's see you now...

It's already past 3 weeks since the only man hindering you guys from achieving Restructuring,which is Nnamdi, was temporarily removed from your way,so that you can display your own know how,yet it looks like Nnamdi went away with your mojo...

You must come out and do something now...

Your time is ticking o...

Alvin Lovin

**COPIED**

1 Like

Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

But you believe that he is alive without seeing proof. grin grin
But I have proof that he is alive as at the last time I saw him addressing his supporters and inaugurating BSS. So I still hold on to that proof. If you now want me to believe he is dead, you need to provide hard core evidence. Didn't you people say that Kanu cannot be harmed in any way? Have his powers deserted him?
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

But I have proof that he is alive as at the last time I saw him addressing his supporters and inaugurating BSS. So I still hold on to that proof. If you now want me to believe he is dead, you need to provide hard core evidence. Didn't you people say that Kanu cannot be harmed in any way? Have his powers deserted him?
Kanu is dead.
Now, go back to your kitchen and cook egusi soup.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

Kanu is dead.
Now, go back to your kitchen and cook egusi soup.
Who told you Kanu is dead? Were you the one that collected his body for burial?
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by juman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mazi kanu is right.

nigeria is a zoo.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Who told you Kanu is dead? Were you the one that collected his body for burial?
I am sure you have better things to do than to eternally worry about Ohamadike.
Take your gf to the beach.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

I am sure you have better things to do than to eternally worry about Ohamadike.
Take your gf to the beach.
Thank God you have stopped your propaganda. Learn not to believe everything you hear.
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Thank God you have stopped your propaganda. Learn not to believe everything you hear.
which propaganda are u talking about
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Adiola(f): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
laudate:

You have obviously not been to a proper zoo before. undecided What do you mean by "All animals have bounties?" Explain, o! And who told you that "a lion and a lamb can share boundaries and yet live at peace?" Which kind boundary? You well so? The lion would have the lamb for breakfast in the blink of an eyelid!! shocked
there is a mutual understanding between a lamb and a lion the lamb know he is among the food chain of the lion and must prepare for that but in the animal kingdom call Nigeria you dont if by tomorrow you ll be shot by s police for mere 50#
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by Adiola(f): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:
Is it true that the mods embarked upon their biased moves again and decided to ban my friend Laudate? After he just flipped menstrualpad's words back to him? Ah, you mods don't forget : Dia ris God, o! shocked
laudate is that you?
Re: For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! by CeterisXVII: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adiola:
laudate is that you?
How can I be Laudate? Do we look alike? I just got a PM from him this morning inviting me to another thread, where I learnt he had been banned. I follow him on NL, just like I follow other people too, don't you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expect Sectarian Riots After Friday Prayers In The North Over Trump/jerusalem / There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. / Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.