Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners (2478 Views)

The Reliance Of The Three Nigers In The Reality Of A Failing Nigeria / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Panics, Beg Chadians To Stop Killing His Men / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by yanshDoctor: 12:45am On Oct 07, 2017
i have investigated alot of Niger's and Chadians from the fulani extraction and i was amazed with the number of them in southern Nigeria.

majority of our people sees them as northeners but they are not. some of them have Nigeria voters card and some don't.

some of them have no means of livelihood and beg around the rich southern Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by LilSmith55(m): 12:59am On Oct 07, 2017
them full lagos

4 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by BabaRamota1980: 6:18am On Oct 07, 2017
This is part reason why North is against division.

9 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by dbynonetwork: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2017
BUHARI election tools...

They all have something in common hence the northerners see them as brothers..

10 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by EmeeNaka: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Most of the Okada men, Security men and cobblers that walks about in South are from Niger,chad. They're plenty.

5 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by Sall(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2017
They are far more than 10million .the only way the north can agree to get them deported back home is when Nigeria is restructured because they will become a liability to them since they are of no use to them anymore.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by aolawale025: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2017
The borders up north are very porous. A chadian can just stroll into nigeria without papers yet he needs to show papers when going back to his country

8 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by aolawale025: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2017
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI election tools...

They all have something in common hence the northerners see them as brothers..

They have been inter marrying for long. Most Nigerians have relatives across the border and vice versa
Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by tdbankplc: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Before nko? If I dey Yankee I go claim Yankee too.
Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by Bede2u(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2017
aolawale025:
The borders up north are very porous. A chadian can just stroll into nigeria without papers yet he needs to show papers when going back to his country
lol. This got me. No need papers when entering naija but need when leaving.... means no incentive to wanna leave. Nigeria is bleeped

6 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by zombieHUNTER: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
I know of two nigererians in my work place.... They always pretend to be from the North..

They are everywhere in Lagos

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by Amarabae(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Ofcourse we know, they use them for population counting during census and for voting!

4 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Sall:
They are far more than 10million .the only way the north can agree to get them deported back home is when Nigeria is restructured because they will become a liability to them since they are of no use to them anymore.

Smart thinking.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by HottestFire: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2017

I served in Taraba and when you see the vast area of empty land, you tend to ask yourself, where are the population being counted coming from.

Not only chadians claiming nigerian/hausa, we equally have nigeriens all over the place..

8 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Even Buhari is of their stock. The diff is his age.!

Outside Rigging election and Census figures from 1951 till date, the Northern population is always 30% made up of Niger, Mali, Chad, Guinea, Senegal, Northern Cameroon, CAR and Gambia.

The Truth is that Southern Nigeria is the main cashcow of the pro-Arab-HausaFulaniKanuris. Both for trade and exploitation.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Keep up with the wailing and while your at it count president Jubrin from Sudan among the number

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by surgical: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Ofcourse we know, they use them for population counting during census and for voting!
They are also the book haram, they are able to do that because they don't have aligiance to this country, they are a problem to Nigeria whichever way you look at it.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by AkProsper(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2017
so true. . . . .
check my signature ⏬⏬⏬⬇️⬇️
Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by senatordave1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Southerners and conspiracy theories.if you remove 10 million of those foreigners,the north still outstrip the south's population.what of the millions of camerounians in southern nigeria claiming nigeria? What about the ghanaians,beninoise and togolese in the south? Are you not aware that every country in the world have large numbers of foreign population? Where you thinking that the entire population of nigeria is of nigerian origin? Who thinks that? Whether you like it or not,the north has more population.instead of blaming the north,blame your southern leaders for your local problems.

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by senatordave1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
HottestFire:

I served in Taraba and when you see the vast area of empty land, you tend to ask yourself, where are the population being counted coming from.

Not only chadians claiming nigerian/hausa, we equally have nigeriens all over the place..

Chairman,demographics place taraba as a sparsely populated state so no need to stress yourself.even the census reports shows that the have one of the lowest population in nigeria.i served in anambra which is touted to be the most populous ibo state with a high density.between oba-oraifite-akwu ukwu-ozubulu-ihiala-amorka,i saw sparse population and vast space of empty landmass.where i saw a huge population was around nnewi,onitsha,ekwulobia,okija,agulu,awka.from nkpor forest area to adazi enu,i hardly saw people.even ozubulu that is touted to have about 100,000 i dont think there are up to 50,000.even in my home state of cross river,most areas are uninhabited with low population.even in urban areas like calabar,ogoja and ikom,you will still see empty areas.what obtains in the north is also in the south sir.

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by daveP(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Its hightime the Ng govt follow in the steps of Trump and refocus on border management. These guys would soon light hell like a match stick.

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by IJOBA2: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
This is part reason why North is against division.
YOU MEAN YOUR FULANI MASTERS WELL LETS HEAR MORE YORUBA MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by Marcelo290(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Very true..They constitute most of the beggars and menial labourers we mistake for Northerners, and you can't really differentiate between them cos they have same cultures and religion.

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by Dedetwo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Until Nigeria is disintegrated and sense of normalcy restored, the geographical expression known and called Nigeria will never see progress.

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by NafeesaAA(f): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your people are migrant labourers, drug dealers, Ashawo and doing all sort of criminal activities in US, UK, Thailand, Malaysia and South Africa. You call them hulsters but you are here requesting they are deported.
What happened to ECOWAS free movement within the sub region?

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
I know about 2 here in bayelsa serving as a gate man. e even brought his brother to join him. he boldly and confidently told me that he is from Niger republic and I was like.

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by stev120(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
i travelled from suleja to minna. ..For over an hour i can't see filled village. ..just a small hamlet and a shaiyi centre. ..then see bida to minna you will conclude that Sahara desert started from there. ..empty land
i wounder if during census cattle are also counted. .

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by bakila: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
senatordave1:

Chairman,demographics place taraba as a sparsely populated state so no need to stress yourself.even the census reports shows that the have one of the lowest population in nigeria.i served in anambra which is touted to be the most populous ibo state with a high density.between oba-oraifite-akwu ukwu-ozubulu-ihiala-amorka,i saw sparse population and vast space of empty landmass.where i saw a huge population was around nnewi,onitsha,ekwulobia,okija,agulu,awka.from nkpor forest area to adazi enu,i hardly saw people.even ozubulu that is touted to have about 100,000 i dont think there are up to 50,000.even in my home state of cross river,most areas are uninhabited with low population.even in urban areas like calabar,ogoja and ikom,you will still see empty areas.what obtains in the north is also in the south sir.
Thank you for educating him. He sees stretch of land on the highway, but does not take the radius of an area into consideration. All the inches of the 350 kilometres from Mayo Lope to Kente or the 350 from Aboucheche to Calabar South in Taraba and Cross-River respectively need not be occupied.
Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by stonemasonn: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Some northern leaders, politician and civil servant are not Nigerians by origin.

The Adamawa fulanis are partly Nigerians and partly Camerounians. In Cameroun they have no chance so they link up with their tribesmen in Nigeria and get free opportunities if they so desired. Check Atiku And Mama Taraba's origin with a microscope, it'll surprise you that they migrated from villages bordering Cameroun with Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners by leofab(f): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lord luggage or whatever he calls himself shall never have peace in his reincarnated life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. / "Why General Buhari Failed" Guardian Newspaper September 1985 - Reno Omokri / Why I Granted Anticipatory Approval Of $469m For Tucano Aircraft,-Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.