Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic (21398 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
I don't agree only white countries developed those UN development goals. Yes they control UN and get a lot of say in whatever decision are made.

How does that stop white devils from the genocide they a committing in Africa?
eodavids:

The whites are responsible for the millennium development goals and the now sustainable development goals. These two UN programmes are responsible for the economic development in China.

China could not have made its present economic success without the whites (Americans and Europeans)
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
KingSango:

Then are a cowardly traitor. You evil Africans are the root cause the Whites dominate us everywhere. Its because you are cursed with wickedness, the Whites being tricky devils exploit your abominations. Do you realize African civilization is barely hanging on? America is an Illuminati nation whose purpose is to annihilate monarchs. The Irunmole will flood your town and kill and destroy before the kingdom of the light is finished. The slave trade and colonialization was caused by evil wicked Africans with cowardly spirit welcoming Whites and Arabs over your brothers . The reason we fell prey is because we didnt see the demons among us that would cause our downfall. Ase. Love Sango
I support you in this . my people caused the colonization by welcoming those white devils. we made a great mistake. we suppose to have not allow them to land on the seashores. and also the Black original Arabs and original black North Africans betrayed us. they were enslaving us. centuries later, the original Black Arabs and the Black Original North Africans lost their lands to the Fake White European Arabs. it was the between fight the 3 of us that later lead to downfall of the Entire Black Race.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
eodavids:

This thread is tiring.

*When American aids come in millions of dollars, no complain. That one is accepted.

*When our president fall sick and travels to the Whiteman's country for treatment, spending 3months plus and get revitalized; he returns and there will be no kudos to the white man.

*Americans supply Nigeria with modern weapons, that is nothing to the op.

*Now America is having military base in Niger but op. Thinks it is sacrilegious and vehemently proceeds to proscribe that from happening.

NIGER IS NOT COMPLAINING, BUT OP MUST DRINK PARACETAMOL FOR ANOTHER'S HEADACH
only Nigeria that is the only Black Super power Nation. American government are looking for all means to bring it down. White people want to control and enslave us. We must be very Careful. because their plans are dangerous. who invented H.I.V ? and some deadly diseases. it was invented by the American scientists to wipe us out away from the earth. Nigerian government and E.C.O.W.A.S must stop their plans .

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by KingSango(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
777philosopher:
I support you in this . my people caused the colonization by welcoming those white devils. we made a great mistake. we suppose to have not allow them to land on the seashores. and also the Black original Arabs and original black North Africans betrayed us. they were enslaving us. centuries later, the original Black Arabs and the Black Original North Africans lost their lands to the Fake White European Arabs. it was the between fight the 3 of us that later lead to downfall of the Entire Black Race.

This is the original Black Arab and the North African Blacks sunk into the sodomite pedophile culture of their European and Arabic masonic brothers. What I tell you is serious, sodomy is used as a form of mind control, it involves conjuring demonic spirits to possess the sacrifice victim. This all involves high level Freemasonry where the Anus is considered a gateway to demon possession. The majority of homosexuals are cult members who dont consider themselves as homosexual. The ones who are openly homosexual are usually the ones that were molested by cult members in churches, schools, and camps. Cult members are ritual pedophiles practicing sex magic rituals with abducted children. The Moors were into alot the nasty practices of Arabs and Europeans that they brought back to Africa after getting kicked from Spain. Demonic and envious of West Africans traditional culture they launched Jihad against them. Right now today Mali and Morocco is full of homosexuals. Liberia as well and just the North of Africa. I abeg, sodomites and pedophiles are the demons of this world and they are steep in evil cults and satanic sex ritual. Their goal is always to dominate those who still have the light so the demons in them can totally destroy Olodumares light. Ase, Love Sango
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 10, 2017
KingSango:

This is the original Black Arab and the North African Blacks sunk into the sodomite pedophile culture of their European and Arabic masonic brothers. What I tell you is serious, sodomy is used as a form of mind control, it involves conjuring demonic spirits to possess the sacrifice victim. This all involves high level Freemasonry where the Anus is considered a gateway to demon possession. The majority of homosexuals are cult members who dont consider themselves as homosexual. The ones who are openly homosexual are usually the ones that were molested by cult members in churches, schools, and camps. Cult members are ritual pedophiles practicing sex magic rituals with abducted children. The Moors were into alot the nasty practices of Arabs and Europeans that they brought back to Africa after getting kicked from Spain. Demonic and envious of West Africans traditional culture they launched Jihad against them. Right now today Mali and Morocco is full of homosexuals. Liberia as well and just the North of Africa. I abeg, sodomites and pedophiles are the demons of this world and they are steep in evil cults and satanic sex ritual. Their goal is always to dominate those who still have the light so the demons in them can totally destroy Olodumares light. Ase, Love Sango
hey. this Homosexuals are Big problem to us. they are used by demonic spirits. the Black North Africans were the Biggest traitors. sometimes I wish why didn't our Forefathers conquer them first. it is left for us, the present generation youths to co-operate and kill and chase away this demonic cults from our society. and we can start making our own nuclear weapons.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Mrkumareze(m): 3:56am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=beamtopola post=61179748]when was it a Nigeria business to a Nigeria business to leave the numerous problem in its country and help Niger.
America is the world power, so they are free to establish it base in any country. if they can establish base in Germany, why then cant they establish in Niger. The last time I check, the buhari led administration celebrating the buying of USA fighter jet as part of his achievement. So don't be an hypocrite. America is safe, thats why nigerians are trooping in on a daily base for a better life.

I believed the op has not eating since yesterday.[/quot0e]

Since yesterday ??
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by KingSango(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2017
777philosopher:
hey. this Homosexuals are Big problem to us. they are used by demonic spirits. the Black North Africans were the Biggest traitors. sometimes I wish why didn't our Forefathers conquer them first. it is left for us, the present generation youths to co-operate and kill and chase away this demonic cults from our society. and we can start making our own nuclear weapons.

Did you know many Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Islamic; pastors, priests, rabbis and imans are pedophiles? The head religious leader and his top clergy are pedophiles. The pedophiles control the houses of worship by raping children in its community and creating homosexuals. The church is full of vulnerable women,single mothers and widows, lots of children. The men cant stand the sissy psychotherapy preaching and the children are forced to endure it. The gays are usually running the entire church lead by the cultist pedophiles. This is because all these religions begun as Babylonian Euruasian culture of human domination sex magic cults, which performed human sacrifice, thus Abraham killing his own son but doesnt. The consent is what being missed, the intent to do child sacrifice, they are the tenets of the Abraham faiths, which are child sacrifice rituals to feed the endless darkness of Lucifer. Iku, ajogun of death, The Ajogun killing before a childs time, whether by physical sacrifice or spiritual slavery via zombiism, MK Ultra, the sodomy key of David. The original cult upon which the other, Christianity and its child Islam, are based, Hebrewism, Jews have been kicked out of 108 nations for sacrificing others children. Demons are in control over the major world religions and they are the richest entities on Earth because of Tithes and murdering wealthy widows.

There are no nuclear weapons but merely a scare tactic the Illuminati uses to make you fear the ultimate weapon. Also to distract you into thinking it would take endless money, mysterious math, and building of a glorious nuclear reactor needed to make the phony hydrogen bomb. Nuclear weapons are just fire bombs, which are chemically enhanced TNT. We have gun powder in Africa, dont we? Well with pure and applied chemistry lab, metal foundry, Autocad mechanical shop, a testing site, and a army to guard it, and a factory to manufacture long range missiles ICBMs loaded with preguildance system, select a target, then push the button, wait to watch radar screen light up, boom!!! Ase, Love Sango
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
KingSango:

Did you know many Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Islamic; pastors, priests, rabbis and imans are pedophiles? The head religious leader and his top clergy are pedophiles. The pedophiles control the houses of worship by raping children in its community and creating homosexuals. This is because all these religions begun as Babylonian Euruasian culture of human domination sex magic cults, which performed human sacrifice, thus Abraham killing his own son but doesnt. The consent is what being missed, the intent to do child sacrifice, they are the tenets of the Abraham faiths, which is child sacrifice. The Ajogun killing before a childs time, whether by physical sacrifice or spiritual slavery via zombiism, MK Ultra. The original cult upon which the other, Christianity and its child Islam, Hebrewism, Jews have been kicked out of 108 nations for sacrificing others children. Demons are in control over the major world religions and they are the richest entities on Earth because of Tithes.

There are no nuclear weapons but merely a scare tactic the Illuminati uses to make you fear the ultimate weapon. Nuclear weapons are just fire bombs, which are chemically enhanced TNT. We have gun powder in Africa, dont we? Well with pure and applied chemistry lab, metal foundry, Autocad mechanical shop, a testing site, and a army to guard it, and long range missiles ICBMs loaded with preguildance system, push the button, wait to watch radar screen light up, boom!!! Ase, Love Sango

wait a minute...i dont understand...their are no nuclear weapons..?...
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by KingSango(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

wait a minute...i dont understand...their are no nuclear weapons..?...

grin Not only that but the world isnt a globe so we wont need sophisticated satellite GPS to send a missile straight across. All we need to know is X, longitude and latitude. Where are they located east west north and south of our shooting site. There are no satellites either. The world is just as our ancestors passed down to us, a dome sky above where the Gods live and a plane below where we live. Sodomites and pedophiles are the demons of this world and man do they lie! Ase, Love Sango
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
KingSango:

grin Not only that but the world isnt a globe so we wont need sophisticated satellite GPS to send a missile straight across. All we need to know is X, longitude and latitude. Where are they located east west north and south of our shooting site. There are no satellites either. The world is just as our ancestors passed down to us, a dome sky above where the Gods live and a plane below where we live. Sodomites and pedophiles are the demons of this world and man do they lie! Ase, Love Sango

this assholes enhhh.... angry

i always hear rumours,but i dont go deeper into them....

continue,priest..............
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by KingSango(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

this assholes enhhh.... angry

i always hear rumours,but i dont go deeper into them....

continue,priest..............

As Baba Sango, the Alaafin of Oyo, Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III has instructed, we need to value the IFA spiritual system. Ifa is the most complete wisdom system on this Earth. Everything we need to defeat demons is already contained in the cannons of IFA. Ase, Love Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3UW3Iiz2c
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
KingSango:

Did you know many Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Islamic; pastors, priests, rabbis and imans are pedophiles? The head religious leader and his top clergy are pedophiles. The pedophiles control the houses of worship by raping children in its community and creating homosexuals. The church is full of vulnerable women,single mothers and widows, lots of children. The men cant stand the sissy psychotherapy preaching and the children are forced to endure it. The gays are usually running the entire church lead by the cultist pedophiles. This is because all these religions begun as Babylonian Euruasian culture of human domination sex magic cults, which performed human sacrifice, thus Abraham killing his own son but doesnt. The consent is what being missed, the intent to do child sacrifice, they are the tenets of the Abraham faiths, which are child sacrifice rituals to feed the endless darkness of Lucifer. Iku, ajogun of death, The Ajogun killing before a childs time, whether by physical sacrifice or spiritual slavery via zombiism, MK Ultra, the sodomy key of David. The original cult upon which the other, Christianity and its child Islam, are based, Hebrewism, Jews have been kicked out of 108 nations for sacrificing others children. Demons are in control over the major world religions and they are the richest entities on Earth because of Tithes and murdering wealthy widows.

There are no nuclear weapons but merely a scare tactic the Illuminati uses to make you fear the ultimate weapon. Also to distract you into thinking it would take endless money, mysterious math, and building of a glorious nuclear reactor needed to make the phony hydrogen bomb. Nuclear weapons are just fire bombs, which are chemically enhanced TNT. We have gun powder in Africa, dont we? Well with pure and applied chemistry lab, metal foundry, Autocad mechanical shop, a testing site, and a army to guard it, and a factory to manufacture long range missiles ICBMs loaded with preguildance system, select a target, then push the button, wait to watch radar screen light up, boom!!! Ase, Love Sango
you are correct about this information you gave. but you are wrong in a one aspect, Abraham did not sacrifice his son, The Creator was just testing his Faith and Loyalty. angel showed a Ram caught in the Bush. and he killed it as Sacrifice. The Creator of Heaven and Earth does not accepts Human Sacrifice. The Real Israelites are located in West Africa. the Fake White European Jewish people are coverts from Russia. they and their European white cousins were in Italy. they formed 3 Religions( Christianity, Islam, and Judaism) from the Original Hebrew Israelite Culture. meanwhile the Real descendants of the Israelites have already migrated from the land of Israel to Africa. here is the plain truth
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by xtgozie(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
menstrualpad:

Are you afraid that sambisa Forest will no longer be safe for you Boko Haram guys? Infact let the US come and establish the army base in benue state we have land.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by xtgozie(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
777philosopher:
when is American government business to leave the innocent black Americans been shot every day on the streets of America you see. you are a Big Dunce and a Fool

Don't mind this guys commenting rubbish.
If you have the numbers of the Director of DOD in America, give me so we can speak. We have a very large land in Anambra State. Or should I send you my numbers so you can give them to call me.
I Will so appreciate if you will help me
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
xtgozie:

Don't mind this guys commenting rubbish.
If you have the numbers of the Director of DOD in America, give me so we can speak. We have a very large land in Anambra State. Or should I send you my numbers so you can give them to call me.
I Will so appreciate if you will help me
think with your brain. instead we the Dark African Race should rule the world
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by KingSango(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
777philosopher:
you are correct about this information you gave. but you are wrong in a one aspect, Abraham did not sacrifice his son, The Creator was just testing his Faith and Loyalty. angel showed a Ram caught in the Bush. and he killed it as Sacrifice. The Creator of Heaven and Earth does not accepts Human Sacrifice. The Real Israelites are located in West Africa. the Fake White European Jewish people are coverts from Russia. they and their European white cousins were in Italy. they formed 3 Religions( Christianity, Islam, and Judaism) from the Original Hebrew Israelite Culture. meanwhile the Real descendants of the Israelites have already migrated from the land of Israel to Africa. here is the plain truth

There were some Africans living in the land now known as the Middle East that were forced out. The land of Canaan called Canaanites. Hebrews aren't what you are thinking but I will leave that for another day.

As far as Abraham, he was going to sacrifice his son to his god. This is contraire to any African leader/king and you know it. We don't do child sacrifice. In fact, was it Oduduwa who was about to sacrifice a maid but found out she was pregnant so the sacrifice was halted. The child became the first Ooni of Ile, seeing the child was a sign from the Gods and was pure, the child was given the seat of chief custodian of Ile Ife. There was a time Yorubas did child sacrifice was with twins but Alaafin Sango and his brother Ajaka ended this evil practice. People were making up lies the twins were evil just as an excuse to have sacrifical victims, the Yoruba were wicked at this time in their history. Some Igbos tribes still sacrifice their twins under the guise of twins being evil, again its just an excuse by evil priests to have sacrificial victims.

Iku comes for us all at the appointed time of our death which is only assigned by Olodumare. The Ajogun aren't supposed to take a soul before its time. But they will happily oblige evil priests who make human and child sacrifices for material gains in this wicked world.
Ase. Love Sango.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by xtgozie(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
777philosopher:
think with your brain. instead we the Dark African Race should rule the world

I'm not interested in ruling the world, I just want to lease the US military some hecters of land to stand their military Base
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
xtgozie:

I'm not interested in ruling the world, I just want to lease the US military some hecters of land to stand their military Base
why don't they- white fake americans lease the lands they stole from the native Amerindians? you are a Big Fool
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 11, 2017
KingSango:

There were some Africans living in the land now known as the Middle East that were forced out. The land of Canaan called Canaanites. Hebrews aren't what you are thinking but I will leave that for another day.

As far as Abraham, he was going to sacrifice his son to his god. This is contraire to any African leader/king and you know it. We don't do child sacrifice. In fact, was it Oduduwa who was about to sacrifice a maid but found out she was pregnant so the sacrifice was halted. The child became the first Ooni of Ile, seeing the child was a sign from the Gods and was pure, the child was given the seat of chief custodian of Ile Ife. There was a time Yorubas did child sacrifice was with twins but Alaafin Sango and his brother Ajaka ended this evil practice. People were making up lies the twins were evil just as an excuse to have sacrifical victims, the Yoruba were wicked at this time in their history. Some Igbos tribes still sacrifice their twins under the guise of twins being evil, again its just an excuse by evil priests to have sacrificial victims.

Iku comes for us all at the appointed time of our death which is only assigned by Olodumare. The Ajogun aren't supposed to take a soul before its time. But they will happily oblige evil priests who make human and child sacrifices for material gains in this wicked world.
Ase. Love Sango.

Abraham did not sacrifice his child. his loyalty was tested. he sacrificed a ram. the Canaanites are descendants of Ham. and Hebrews are descendants of Shem( Abraham's Ancestor). they are different people. Yoruba and Igbo tribe are descendants of the Hebrews .
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by KingSango(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
777philosopher:
Abraham did not sacrifice his child. his loyalty was tested. he sacrificed a ram. the Canaanites are descendants of Ham. and Hebrews are descendants of Shem( Abraham's Ancestor). they are different people. Yoruba and Igbo tribe are descendants of the Hebrews .

Abraham never existed I only critiqued the story to prove there is intent to commit child sacrifice within the foundation of the 3 Abraham faiths. Child sacrifice and the mass missing children worldwide, is directly related to cult beliefs held in Euruasian culture.

There are 4 corners of Africa and they are based upon the 4 major rivers, Niger, Congo, Zamblia and the Nile. The Nile is special, not just for the pyramids, but lake Victoria is the largest fresh water body in the world, it has an abundance of vegetation, fish, animals that come to drink and bathe, and many kingdoms surround it.

East Africa came under invasion first as their proximity to the Euruasian lands. And about 2000 years ago, the Nile was overcrowded, perversions of cultism and evil everywhere brought by Euruasian cultural conquests. Many Fulani migrated North to over to Northwest Africa and West. King Oduduwa and lots of people in his kingdom left and beginning arriving all at once into Ile Ife. Igbos were a dispersed group, meaning they were not under one specific king like Oduduwas people. These people settled in wooded areas near the coast. Thus, this is where, Igbo, which can mean woods, the forest, derive their modern collective name. There were already kingdoms in Niger or Eyan river, Eyan as in Iyansan, Oya River. These people were Obatala kings and elders. I can prove all this story with cosmology. Ase, Love Sango
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
KingSango:

Abraham never existed I only critiqued the story to prove there is intent to commit child sacrifice within the foundation of the 3 Abraham faiths. Child sacrifice and the mass missing children worldwide, is directly related to cult beliefs held in Euruasian culture.

There are 4 corners of Africa and they are based upon the 4 major rivers, Niger, Congo, Zamblia and the Nile. The Nile is special, not just for the pyramids, but lake Victoria is the largest fresh water body in the world, it has an abundance of vegetation, fish, animals that come to drink and bathe, and many kingdoms surround it.

East Africa came under invasion first as their proximity to the Euruasian lands. And about 2000 years ago, the Nile was overcrowded, perversions of cultism and evil everywhere brought by Euruasian cultural conquests. Many Fulani migrated North to over to Northwest Africa and West. King Oduduwa and lots of people in his kingdom left and beginning arriving all at once into Ile Ife. Igbos were a dispersed group, meaning they were not under one specific king like Oduduwas people. These people settled in wooded areas near the coast. Thus, this is where, Igbo, which can mean woods, the forest, derive their modern collective name. There were already kingdoms in Niger or Eyan river, Eyan as in Iyansan, Oya River. These people were Obatala kings and elders. I can prove all this story with cosmology. Ase, Love Sango
Abraham existed. The God of the Israelites said he does not accept human sacrifice. now, if you look at the Bantu people of Africa. they are the Israelites. now, All those pagan gods like Sango, Obatala, Osun, Ogun are all the versions of the Canaanite/Egyptian gods that the Israelites( Bantus) were worshipping in Israel. The Bantus were first worshipping the Most High Creator( Prophet Moses System which was first started by Adam-the 1st man on Earth) then later, they began doing evil and committing all atrocities. and they worshiped Egyptian/Canaanite gods. the Most High Creator sent Prophets to warn them. but they did not listen. The Most High Creator sent Foreign armies to invade them. the Bantus( Israelites) were driven away from land of Israel. they went to Africa. Sango, Ogun, Obatala, IFA, Osun are all Corrupted version of the Canaanite/Egyptian gods, they worshiped. but this pagan gods are not the true system of the Bantus of Africa. their true system and culture is Prophet Moses System.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Talkwell: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
menstrualpad:

In fact I wish Nigeria is still under the colonial rule

I keep saying this,since we gained independence,we've got nothing to show for it.

Resources that we were fighting the colonial masters for has bow be given to us yet we cannot do anything with it.

The other day one fool on this forum blamed foreigners for not "teaching" us how to create things.

Da fork!!!

Who forking taught them
Spirit?
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by lastmessenger: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
777philosopher:
when is American government business to leave the innocent black Americans been shot every day on the streets of America you see. you are a Big Dunce and a Fool
So they should not come so that your Fulani militia will be free to kill as they like and bokoharam will be the military wing of the core Muslims to keep Nigeria under their control.let the Americans come, a clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by KingSango(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
777philosopher:
Abraham existed. The God of the Israelites said he does not accept human sacrifice. now, if you look at the Bantu people of Africa. they are the Israelites. now, All those pagan gods like Sango, Obatala, Osun, Ogun are all the versions of the Canaanite/Egyptian gods that the Israelites( Bantus) were worshipping in Israel. The Bantus were first worshipping the Most High Creator( Prophet Moses System which was first started by Adam-the 1st man on Earth) then later, they began doing evil and committing all atrocities. and they worshiped Egyptian/Canaanite gods. the Most High Creator sent Prophets to warn them. but they did not listen. The Most High Creator sent Foreign armies to invade them. the Bantus( Israelites) were driven away from land of Israel. they went to Africa. Sango, Ogun, Obatala, IFA, Osun are all Corrupted version of the Canaanite/Egyptian gods, they worshiped. but this pagan gods are not the true system of the Bantus of Africa. their true system and culture is Prophet Moses System.

Now you do know the first African language bible in West Africa was 18th century Yoruba? So this means the Jewish(Catholic written bible, with all its fairy tales, didnt exist in the minds of West Africans. No colonization and slavery imposed the bible upon our ancestors. The Ogun Oriki has twice the content and volume of the Bible. Ifa is the worlds largest spiritual canon with enough volume to fill a small library by itself. Sango also has spiritual prayers, ritual, ceremony, proverbs, and is a complete religion. Theres no need for any West African to be a Christian, Herbrew or Muslim to obtain Orun(heaven. We can and elders who began Orishi worship reach enlightenment started at age 5. The world owes Africa for spiritual wisdom not the other way around. Ase, Love Sango
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by benjaminiyke(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
We understand the effort it takes to locate service providers for REPAIRS,RENOVATIONS ,HOME MAINTENANCE SERVICE,PERSONAL NEEDS etc especially when requiring an emergency service(s) or even in situation whereby your trusted service providers disappoint you in desperate needs /critical situations, therefore we have provided a platform www.smintegratedservices.com, a platform that can meet all your needs without the stress of searching for service provider's or the worries of disappointment, with a single call or request log all your services will be met at your required date and time most assuredly your service's will be rendered before the agreed payment is made as part of our policy to ensure customers satisfaction ... for any enquiry call 09068848366 or visit www.smintegratedservices.com to see our listed services. WE BRING THE SERVICE TO YOUR DOORSTEP.....
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmessenger:
So they should not come so that your Fulani militia will be free to kill as they like and bokoharam will be the military wing of the core Muslims to keep Nigeria under their control.let the Americans come, a clear conscience fears no accusation.
go tell that bastard white American Government that killed the the original owners of the land of America-native Amerindians. they killed about 100 million natives of America and seized the land. to form illegal union. for your Information, United States of America is an Illegal Country. you tell them to return back the lands to the true owners. if you can't, you are a Fool.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
KingSango:

Now you do know the first African language bible in West Africa was 18th century Yoruba? So this means the Jewish(Catholic written bible, with all its fairy tales, didnt exist in the minds of West Africans. No colonization and slavery imposed the bible upon our ancestors. The Ogun Oriki has twice the content and volume of the Bible. Ifa is the worlds largest spiritual canon with enough volume to fill a small library by itself. Sango also has spiritual prayers, ritual, ceremony, proverbs, and is a complete religion. Theres no need for any West African to be a Christian, Herbrew or Muslim to obtain Orun(heaven. We can and elders who began Orishi worship reach enlightenment started at age 5. The world owes Africa for spiritual wisdom not the other way around. Ase, Love Sango
you are mistanding everything here. let me explain. the Holy Book of the Bantus was called TORAH. not Bible as you heard. the Torah is about the History of the Bantus (Israelites). it was originally written in Ancient Paleo Hebrew Language. and Hebrew language is a Bantu/African language. all things written in it, is not a Religion. but Laws and Culture given to the Bantus by the Most High Creator. the destruction of Jerusalem by the ancient Romans in the year of 70 A.D. the Israelites (Bantus) left Israel and went to Africa. the Ancient Romans seized some of the History books of the Israelites and went to Rome. they got there. they changed the contents. and the New Testament that talks about Jesus was Forged. New Testament is Fake. centuries later, the White Caucasian people came from central Asia , they were known as the Barbarians. at that Time, Europe was only full of Black Ethiopians. White people attacked Europe and Destroyed it. it forced the some Original Black Europeans to go to North Africa. then, this White Caucasian Barbarians got to Italy. They saw the books of the Israelites (Bantus). they changed it and decided to form a Religion out of it. this is the Plain Truth.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by lastmessenger: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
777philosopher:
go tell that bastard white American Government that killed the the original owners of the land of America-native Amerindians. they killed about 100 million natives of America and seized the land. to form illegal union. for your Information, United States of America is an Illegal Country. you tell them to return back the lands to the true owners. if you can't, you are a Fool.
ok America is an illegal while your country that was formed by the British against the wishes of the people is legal?
A clear conscience fear no accusation.if their coming will help in taming Fulani militia, we would welcome them with open hands as the government lead by a Fulani has done nothing in talking to his people rather whenever Fulani's seems to loosing he will quickly send the army to protect them
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmessenger:
ok America is an illegal while your country that was formed by the British against the wishes of the people is legal?
A clear conscience fear no accusation.if their coming will help in taming Fulani militia, we would welcome them with open hands as the government lead by a Fulani has done nothing in talking to his people rather whenever Fulani's seems to loosing he will quickly send the army to protect them
yes, it was formed by the fake white British. but. it is now ruled by the original natives. the only difference is tribes are combined together. it is still under control by us. and direct your advice to the illegal Americans to stop occuping people's lands. you are senseless.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by lastmessenger: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
777philosopher:
yes, it was formed by the fake white British. but. it is now ruled by the original natives. the only difference is tribes are combined together. it is still under control by us. and direct your advice to the illegal Americans to stop occuping people's lands. you are senseless.
I can't wait to see the American come to establish their military base in any part of west Africa. We have a lot in your hands and the government has done nothing to protect the lives of it citizens instead they have been killing civilians for reasons that can be avioded . we will be needing a very big US military base in the south east as the Fulani militia are now out of control.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmessenger:
I can't wait to see the American come to establish their military base in any part of west Africa. We have a lot in your hands and the government has done nothing to protect the lives of it citizens instead they have been killing civilians for reasons that can be avioded . we will be needing a very big US military base in the south east as the Fulani militia are now out of control.
does the White American Government respect the African Americans by commanding the F.B.I to assassinate African American Leaders? and the American Police killing Innocent African American males? and laying false allegations and sentencing to prison without Evidences? remember some of the African Americans are descendants of Igbo people taken away as slaves. so how can you tell them to come here, when they kill and maltreat your Igbo cousins in America. you see, you are not Normal. even a madman has sense more than you.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by eodavids(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
777philosopher:
only Nigeria that is the only Black Super power Nation. American government are looking for all means to bring it down. White people want to control and enslave us. We must be very Careful. because their plans are dangerous. who invented H.I.V ? and some deadly diseases. it was invented by the American scientists to wipe us out away from the earth. Nigerian government and E.C.O.W.A.S must stop their plans .

You may be genuine in this your dogged quest to stop American/white supremacy even in our homeland (Africa).

But it sounds like the rhetoric we keep hearing from people under phobia of the whites, especially Americans. Except we can be independent of whites' assistance; we cannot really extricate ourselves from their supervision and scrutiny, let alone stop them from what they decides to achieve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments / ARCON Sues Facebook Owner Meta, Demands N30 Billion / My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.