Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion. (944 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion. by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 07, 2017
just like the Vegas shooting was a falseflag by George soro to distract Trump from the police violence against Catalonia citizens. The monkey pox disease is also a false flag being used by the federal government to distract Nigerians from the level of corruption going on in NNPC. Don't take the monkey pox brohaha seriously, its self limiting and its mortality rate is just rare ( 1%) and if you were predisposed to either small pox or chickenpox before, I believed your immune system has been sophisticated against it. so disregard it and let face our 26billion dollar oil money which has been divested to buhari bank account.

3 Likes

Re: Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion. by dingbang(m): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Hell is enough punishment for those who do injustice
Re: Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion. by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 07, 2017
shocked

Health is wealth!

The monkeypox epidemic is not a polical tool for distraction & compliance with the WHO and FMoH preventive measures should be embraced full scale.

Monkeypox may have very low mortality rate & self limiting, but Nigerians should never joke with their health.

Virus mutates and develop resistance, therefore must not be treated with frivolities.

Please, let us not see this epidemic as a mask of distraction to corner us from active indulgence in following up the recent NNPC scam saga.

BTW, all the ones wey don dey happen b4 wey Nigerians carry 4 head, watin b d outcome

When it is time for the wicked to be swept out of office, God Almighty himself will do it gloriously.

Well Op, it is too early for me to say you are being foolish. I know others below me will help me say you are a fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion. by kingkardesh17(m): 4:33am On Oct 07, 2017
in orezis voice..it is a ghenghen if it was possible to sell ur country many Nigerians would be willing to sell choi.
Re: Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion. by Freetech: 4:52am On Oct 07, 2017
In Balyesa and Rivers, strong PDP states? Are you sure you think before writing this nonsense. Playing politics with life of ppl? I don't blame you even woke is viewing Umuahia from helicopter while ppl live is at stake in Rivers. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion. by checkolatunji: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2017
beamtopola:
just like the Vegas shooting was a falseflag by George soro to distract Trump from the police violence against Catalonia citizens. The monkey pox disease is also a false flag being used by the federal government to distract Nigerians from the level of corruption going on in NNPC. Don't take the monkey pox brohaha seriously, its self limiting and its mortality rate is just rare ( 1%) and if you were predisposed to either small pox or chickenpox before, I believed your immune system has been sophisticated against it. so disregard it and let face our 26billion dollar oil money which has been divested to buhari bank account.

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion. by isbish(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2017
When people use Thier anus to think...expect whatever they say to smell poo. Rubbish!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai / See How Buhari Mocks Atiku Exit From Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.