Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise (29662 Views)

Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market / A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car / Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Daeylar(f): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol. But I'm already feeling the heat. I might be getting closer to hell. grin

I've read many novels o, and they cut across many genres. But apart from novels, I read the works of the likes of Nietzsche, Hegel, Fitche, Schopenheaur, Rosseau, Hume, Locke, Thomas Paine, Kant, Leibniz....... and so on. Anything that involves metaphysics, philosophy and the likes.

And yes, I love Utopian and Dystopian novels a lot. The likes of Huxley's Brave New World, Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, and Hesse's Glass Bead Game. I also love Faust by Goethe, Etidorpha, and An Enemy of the People by Henrik Ibsen, to mention but a few.

Lol, you can pull away, lol,

All right, let me chek out their works,
Well,
All right, can you tell me some authors that can make your top 5 or books you can read over and over?
smiley
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, you can pull away, lol,

All right, let me chek out their works,
Well,
All right, can you tell me some authors that can make your top 5 or books you can read over and over?
smiley
Pull away? I'm enjoying it. grin

Alright. Do you mean novels, or books in general?
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Daeylar(f): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Pull away? I'm enjoying it. grin

Alright. Do you mean novels, or books in general?

So how was your day today? cry

Novels and books embarassed embarassed embarassed, I'm not Olivia twist by the way embarassed
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

So how was your day today? cry

Novels and books embarassed embarassed embarassed, I'm not Olivia twist by the way embarassed
Lol. Are you asking that again? grin The day was good. smiley

Oh, books in general. Let's see:

Authors
Friedrich Nietzsche
Karl Marx
William Reich
Hermann Hess
Franz Kafka
Rene Descartes
Immanuel Kant
James Joyce
Mark Twain
Robert A. Heinlein
H.L. Mencken
Authur Schopenhauer
Leo Tolstoy
Dante Alighieri
John Milton
Oscar Wilde
T.S. Eliot

Works

NONFICTION
The Prince
Ecce Homo
The AntiChrist
The Sexual Revolution
Character Analysis
War and Peace
Simulacra and Simulation
The Mass Psychology of Fascism
Critique of Pure Reason
Leviathan
Discourse on the Method
The Communist Manifesto
The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
The World as Will

FICTION
Thus Spake Zarathustra
Brave New World
The Glass Bead Game
Frankenstein
The Great Gatsby
Harry Potter
The Lord of the Rings
Moby-Dick
Nineteen Eighty Four
Faust
The Penal Colony
Catch 22
The Three Musketeers
Ulysses
The Torture Garden
Things Fall Apart

POETRY
The Divine Comedy
Paradise Lost
Tozara

1 Like

Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Daeylar(f): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol. Are you asking that again? grin The day was good

Thanks a lot seen, smiley
Let me check them out
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Thanks a lot seen, smiley Let me check them out
Good morning. smiley
I hope you slept well.
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Daeylar(f): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Good morning. smiley

I hope you slept well.

Hiiiii cheesy
Good morning, lol,
I did, you?
Hope you're as happy as me? grin
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Hiiiii cheesy Good morning, lol, I did, you? Hope you're as happy as me? grin
I did as well! smiley
Lol. I first need to know how happy you are. grin
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Daeylar(f): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I did as well! smiley

Lol. I first need to know how happy you are. grin

Lol. Extremely happy, lol, just hoping no one spoils my mood angry
Lol
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol. Extremely happy, lol, just hoping no one spoils my mood angry
Lol
Hahaha. Keep riding the beautiful cloud of happiness, then. I'm sure you won't fall off. grin

I'm EXTREMELY happy as well. I suppose that answers your question. smiley
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Daeylar(f): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Hahaha. Keep riding the beautiful cloud of happiness, then. I'm sure you won't fall off. grin

I'm EXTREMELY happy as well. I suppose that answers your question. smiley

Lol, Thanks a lot cheesy I wish you the same grin

Yeah it does that's good
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, Thanks a lot cheesy I wish you the same grin
Yeah it does that's good
Yezzz. Happy sunday. smiley
Re: Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise by Daeylar(f): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Yezzz. Happy sunday. smiley

You just admitted that your day was beautiful, lol, ready for my story cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP: My Car Is Consuming Too Much Fuel. / If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors / Lagos Restricts Danfo Drivers To 8-Hrs Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.