Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (54803 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Chika Ike Speaks At Nigerian Independence Event In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2017
so we should boil mango...mtchw

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2017
their lives, their business

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2017
So someone his wife divorced and even had the guts to tell her son that she will marry another man and have babies for him will not have another woman in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Florblu:
The way this people get marry and divorce is disturbing.

Nothing is as disturbing as your English
Sho fe pa me ni? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2017
nkemdi89:
Abeg continue jare, you keep on trying until you get it right, how will a young handsome man like him stay single? If the marriage has failed move on and enjoy your life, people will always say something, beside everyone deserves happiness.
Lmaooooo
Nkem Nkem!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by sleazy5(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2017
spartoo:
When the main chick leaves, the side chick becomes the new main chick

when the main chick leaves and the side chick becomes the main chick, the side-side chick becomes the side chick.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by McTobe(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2017
brainpulse:
This shows he truly love his ex wife. For a man to still say this
U are right
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by King4Roller: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2017
apexJ:
d most poorly dressed celebrity i kw undecided
At 50 years?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by santopelele(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2017
i knows this lady very much, her name is Sanele phaleni from KwaZulu natal, she is a good girl shaa. a good friend of mine
I hope that my eyes is not telling me lies
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Soldier go, soldier come!

Barracks remain.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Gtworld001: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Well, we don’t need Lai Mohammed to officially tell us that they are together and deeply into each other.
You must be very stupid for including minister's name in ur unfortunate life idiot
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by irofulu(f): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2017
The ex divorced illegally whao, it is well.
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Florblu(f): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:
Nothing is as disturbing as your English Sho fe pa me ni? undecided

What if I modify it? But I won't. Enjoy the fame
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Soldier go, soldier come!
hmmn
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Florblu:

What if I modify it?
But I won't. Enjoy the fame
Modify it if u don't want me to die joor!
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Florblu(f): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:
Modify it if u don't want me to die joor!
You can't leave this world alive.
Do it now
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Kowor(f): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2017
brainpulse:
I'd give you a bottle!!! I thought I was the only one that read it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by xreal: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2017
apexJ:
d most poorly dressed celebrity i kw undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2017
talk2percy:
Mehn, see ass o!!!

The ass is hurricane mekus

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:

Nothing is as disturbing as your English
Sho fe pa me ni? undecided

I know when he graduated from high school.

lol
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by spartoo: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2017
sleazy5:

when the main chick leaves and the side chick becomes the main chick, the side-side chick becomes the side chick.

Ur head is present
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2017
The girl look like easte African girl. Emeka na that side you wan try now? Good luck I hope u have enough liver to stand the stories that comes out of Kenya.
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Ashibelieve: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Savage you need deliverance
xreal:
She must had married him because he appears in her TV - those days o.
And then separate because he rarely appears.

Even this model looks like a divorcée.
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2017
def111:
Broke ass man

I'm hoping you aren't the one whose picture hangs on your profile.

Because honestly, whoever that person is has no right to call Emeka Ike a broke ass.
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Amberon11: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2017
No, men are.
opeyemiieblog:
girls r plenty right?
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by xreal: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Ashibelieve:
Savage you need deliverance

Wait. I dey come for u.

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Amberon11: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Love is not about begging your wife or partner. It's about treating them right.
brainpulse:

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Mark sucker erg. Wikipedia. Yu know every. Carry their own put for google they use sheet of paper calculate your own.
xreal:
She must had married him because he appears in her TV - those days o.
And then separate because he rarely appears.

Even this model looks like a divorcée.
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2017
Advice to all ladies: even if your man is at fault hold on tight to him, that voice telling you to quit is the voice of your husband's side chick babalawo oo
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by xreal: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2017
seangy4konji:
Mark sucker erg. Wikipedia. Yu know every. Carry their own put for google they use sheet of paper calculate your own.

What do u mean?

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
What's the model's name? She's ibo, obviously. I've seen the trademark igbo nose, spread like wildfire.

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by guru90: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Emeka Ike get yourself a life.... seems like u ar cursed by ur X Gf... ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria / Tobe Oboli's 17th Birthday: Omoni Oboli, Husband, First Son Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.