Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Obasanjo Knows My Identity-denrele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Knows My Identity-denrele (476 Views)

Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Knows My Identity-denrele by splendid22(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
From a zany hairstyle to unusual shoes, Nigerian entertainment personality Denrele Edun is unique in many ways. His vivacious personality seem to be his selling point.

The media personality who also doubles as red carpet host and actor revealed his shock, when Nigeria’s former President, Olusegun Obasanjo recognised his identity.

The award winning entertainer said: “The fact that you express yourself without holding back inspires; in fact a lot of people come to me to basically tap into the essence of what I stand for, because I have undiluted energy. An incident happened to me and I still hold it dear to my heart. We were supposed to handle an event for former President Olusegun Obasanjo. Ideally, I was to wear normal shoes, they got me flat shoes, but when I got in, the first thing the man said was: ‘Ah apola yen da (where is the big shoes)? Go and change into it.’

https://www.thenewsguru.com/obasanjo-knows-my-identity-denrele/

Re: Obasanjo Knows My Identity-denrele by Woly: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Baba is a very humble and playful baba.. I gbadun am.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Cardi B Breaks Lauryn Hill’s Billboard Record / Is There A Possibility The Late Tagbo Died While Locked Up In His Car On The Bea / 7 Times Mo’cheddah Rocked Her Own Designs And Totally Slayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.