Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (65515 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by jman77(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
@op,is she back in Nigeria?, pleas update us on what's on ground... Its well
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Larrygabby: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
I don't think the visa fake because,if you are seeking for Israel visa you have to attend an interview.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TheMan3: 5:27am On Jan 09, 2020
def111:

My question is did your sister went to the embassy her self and collect the visa herself ?.... If not it's 100% fake.. Look for army go beat that agent. Collect your money too...
look for army and beat the agent. Typical Nigerian business mentality when things go wrong. Smh

What if the agent did how job? What I I was something she said that didn't tally with her reason stated in the form?
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Izulink: 5:55pm On May 23, 2021
When will isreal embassy open for tourist visa ??
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by samdontdelay(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
The visa is fake. It happened to someone that entered Bahrain with me. All the way from Nigeria, it wasn't detected as fake, we go to Addis Ababa, he skaled through. All for us to arrive our final destination Bahrain, three of them were asked to be deported as their visas were fake. Imagine such a devastating moment
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by pufframmy: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
wow so are u currently in bahrain bro

samdontdelay:
The visa is fake. It happened to someone that entered Bahrain with me. All the way from Nigeria, it wasn't detected as fake, we go to Addis Ababa, he skaled through. All for us to arrive our final destination Bahrain, three of them were asked to be deported as their visas were fake. Imagine such a devastating moment
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by breadplanet(f): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wow 2017 thread. Op hope your sister is settled now
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Pls, can it b resolved. we've bn praying

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.