Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (65514 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
@Biggers82

you want scam her again

na wa oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by xandy84: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
You are wrong. I had been deported before and i still got F1 visa 4 years ago. I really don"t understand while Nigerians generally are pessimist. All they see is the dark side of life

TWoods:

If this is true then your sister can forget about going to the US, Canada, the UK etc. The question of whether you have ever been deported from any country is asked on their application forms. Stating the use of a falsified visa as the reason is sure to lead to an automatic denial. Sometimes, pure honesty is better than endless fasting and prayer.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
redsun:
Nigeria is such a horrible place nobody really wants to live there,unless the person doesn't a choice,meanwhile,it is supposed to be a paradise on earth if it were to be inhabited by normal people.

It is system that is almost completely devoid of human intelligence, ingenuity,collectiveness,selflessness,and constructive leadership.

i tell you bro..the frustration is just too much.no good roads,light,internet..real crazy

11 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Aboguede(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
ammyluv.
I suspect dis ammyluv is a fisher. soclaimed slaything. the answer dat guy/girl gave u just made me happy to know that there are still normal headed wise people in nigeria.

try another day. it might be better u just stic to trowing work offline. make cause no kill u
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by juman(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sorry o.

People running away from the destroyed country.

The worse part is apc government is totally clueless, no solution in sight.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shut up boy!!!

they dont want african mulsim inflitratos

muslims hate israelis so why are they crossing the border to go there,let them go to saudi.israeli have enough muslim problem already

by the way is there any country that like africans?

they want african jews and christians,hindu and buddist

What is the capital of Palestine ? Who owns the land Israel is on ? Please go and make research before making a big fool of your self

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by juman(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
redsun:
Nigeria is such a horrible place nobody really wants to live there,unless the person doesn't a choice,meanwhile,it is supposed to be a paradise on earth if it were to be inhabited by normal people.

It is system that is almost completely devoid of human intelligence, ingenuity,collectiveness,selflessness,and constructive leadership.

One nigeria is absolutely wrong.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by lovingyouhun: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

the main problem is the nigerian passport

i dont know if shes a jew or her husband

she can easily make aliyah thru the right process

Visas and Israel
The most important thing you need to know about visas in Israel is that the process comes in two types: the “general” one that applies to everyone, and the “Jewish” one that applies if you prove you are Jewish. When you go to websites that explain what you need in order to apply for and obtain a visa, they are often giving you the details for the general visa. This information is accurate if you are either not Jewish or you are Jewish but do not want to go through the Jewish verification process.

Work and Student Visas
If you are coming to Israel as a student or in order to work in Israel, you must obtain your visa through an Israeli Consulate prior to your arrival. In the general process, if you come into Israel on a tourist visa, you can not change it to a student or work visa while you are here. See the Ministry of Foreign Affair Website for all the documentation needed to secure a visa from outside of Israel. Contact your regional office (or “mission”) for specific questions.

Proving your Jewish Status
First, the benefits. As a Jew in Israel, you are not just a tourist, you have some rights. You can stay on a tourist visa for at least a year, if not more. You will be able to go from a tourist visa to a student or work visa. For any visas you obtain in Israel, the fees are waived. Additionally, you only have to go through the process once. After you prove your status as a Jew, you are in the system as a Jew, even for the purpose of making aliyah.

Next, the process. To get the benefits, you have to prove that you are Jewish. Though you apply through the Ministry of the Interior, the confirmation process goes through the Jewish Agency. The Agency doesn't differentiate between their approval of someone's Jewish status for the purpose of aliyah or if someone is applying for a two week tourist extension, so, be prepared that it may take some time.

The basic form of proof is a letter from a recognized rabbi verifying that you are Jewish. “Recognized” means a member of one of the rabbinic professional organizations, such as the CCAR(Reform) or the RA (Conservative). If your rabbi pays dues to one of these professional organizations, she/he should appear on one of the recognized lists.* The letter must state that the applicant is “Jewish by birth”, is a member of the rabbi's congregation (or whose parents are members of the congregation) and that the rabbi knows that the applicant's mother, father or both parents are Jewish. The letter has to be written on letterhead that includes the name of the congregation, address, phone number, and the rabbi's name. Keep in mind that every application is different and the Agency may ask for more information.

If you have converted to Judaism through the Reform movement, you will also need to produce all of your conversion documents. The process will be more complicated and will likely take more time.

Hmmmmmm, na wah oooooooo. One thing is certain, she will get there one day.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by kagari: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Pls, can it b resolved. we've bn praying

1. The visa is fake

2. Probably on tourism visa or short stay visa and didn't make mention of her husband

3 visa application wasn't properly filled

4 at P.O.E she was asked questions her agent didn't prepare her for.

But my intuition tells me its a fake visa.

Like someone said, you would find it difficult applying for a western visa.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by enemyofprogress: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
This news sweet me die. You wan run comot for naija sey wetin happen? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Aboguede(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
CRISTAINISREALI.

I GIVE U D WISEST 9JER 2018.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Lomprico2: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Agent don gba una! He issued fake visa.

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
juman:
Sorry o.

People running away from the destroyed country.

The worse part is apc government is totally clueless, no solution in sight.

lol

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Priceless200(f): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
OP so sorry for your sis and your family. This must be quite devastating, I doubt this is a case of fake visa, the punishment would have been much worst.

What exactly did they tell(ask) her at the airport. This might be a case of misrepresentation.
If everything is ok and there was no such thing during her application, the husband shoukd get an immigration lawyer and go to court. That's if he is legal.

If there is one thing I know so well. It is that spouses who their better halves are resident in another country are always desperate to be with them. They are always so desperate that they don't listen to reasons especially women. All they want is to travel out and be with their spouse which ever route and means, not even caring to know their spouse's status and conditions.

Well let your sister with the help of her husband review her application and get an immigration lawyer involved. Isreal by the way doesn't blink the eye lid with its immigration and security.
I wish her well

11 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by 12345baba(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Going spiritual. It's not her destiny. Make she sit down jeje for naija or find another country near Israel enter. Chai them no allow her enter promise land
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by mofedamijo(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

If this is true then your sister can forget about going to the US, Canada, the UK etc. The question of whether you have ever been deported from any country is asked on their application forms. Stating the use of a falsified visa as the reason is sure to lead to an automatic denial. Sometimes, pure honesty is better than endless fasting and prayer.
I beg to disagree boss, people get deported and still get u.k,u.s,canada abd Australian VISA,the thing is if ure deported from the above countries,then u done,the u.s especially knows that the isrealis are crazy,they deport even u.s citizens https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-interrogates-deports-u-s-citizens-pro-palestinian-group-n622671

13 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This news sweet me die. You wan run comot for naija sey wetin happen? grin grin

lol

you bi pure

enemypofprogress

i hope say mosquitoes no they bite you inside your face me i blow you room..lol

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
12345baba:
Going spiritual. It's not her destiny. Make she sit down jeje for naija or find another country near Israel enter[b][/b]. Chai them no allow her enter promise land

haba..which country bi that....egypt,syria,lebanon,jordan..lol
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Priceless200:
OP so sorry for your sis and your family. This must be quite devastating, I doubt this is a case of fake visa, the punishment would have been much worst.

What exactly did they tell(ask) her at the airport. This might be a case of misrepresentation.
If everything is ok and there was no such thing during her application, the husband shoukd get an immigration lawyer and go to court. That's if he is legal.

If there is one thing I know so well. It is that spouses who their better halves are resident in another country are always desperate to be with them. They are always so desperate that they don't listen to reasons especially women. All they want is to travel out and be with their spouse which ever route and means, not even caring to know their spouse's status and conditions.

Well let your sister with the help of her husband review her application and get an immigration lawyer involved. Isreal by the way doesn't blink the eye lid with its immigration and security.
I wish her well

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by ochardbaby(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:

No (1) welcome her back and let her know it's one step@ a time.
(2) she just learnt how to walk and now she will learn how to run.

Tell her my prophecy :
The enemies will laugh hard now,but she would laugh last. Tell Dad and Mom that when the lords day come nothing stops it. The promise is she will get there and fruitful ,not getting there easily.

10 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TWoods(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
mofedamijo:

I beg to disagree boss, people get deported and still get u.k,u.s,canada abd Australian VISA,the thing is if ure deported from the above countries,then u done,the u.s especially knows that the isrealis are crazy,they deport even u.s citizens https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-interrogates-deports-u-s-citizens-pro-palestinian-group-n622671

xandy84:
You are wrong. I had been deported before and i still got F1 visa 4 years ago. I really don"t understand while Nigerians generally are pessimist. All they see is the dark side of life

Good luck to you both.

I think the problem isn't that Nigerians are pessimistic, it is a question of why Nigerians have a predilection for doing things the crooked way. If we were simply honest, threads like this would not exist and we would not require a visa to go anywhere.

Also we need to be sure that we are describing the same situation. I doubt the UK or US would be willing to grant you a visa knowing that you've once been deported for falsifying a visa. But as i said, feel free to try.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Gracesofar(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
You don't need God or any guru yo tell u the visa is fake. And the POE system justified that. Agents ain't 100 percent reliable and most of them ain't so truthful. They will suck u in with sweet words just to make their gain and thr ending is mostly disastrous to the victim.

Obviously ur sister can't go to the united state again die to her been deported from Israel.

Buh y can't she go thru the normal route to get her visa instead of agents? Most times prayers ain't necessary God gave us a head to think and ascertain the consequence of our actions. And she cud HV even walked to an embassy to ascertain how genuine the visa was b4 dogmatically and hapilly going thru.

PS. U said her hubby is there how did the hubby got his legal visa she shud HV gone thru same route. Anyway with ur updates to man nfin can be done. As much as I believe God can do smfin I still wanna believe God z not a fool u can just play on z intelligence and expect a miracle.

God help her. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Gracesofar:
You don't need God or any guru yo tell u the visa is fake. And the POE system justified that. Agents ain't 100 percent reliable and most of them ain't so truthful. They will suck u in with sweet words just to make their gain and thr ending is mostly disastrous to the victim.

Obviously ur sister can't go to the united state again die to her been deported from Israel.

Buh y can't she go thru the normal route to get her visa instead of agents? Most times prayers ain't necessary God gave us a head to think and ascertain the consequence of our actions. And she cud HV even walked to an embassy to ascertain how genuine the visa was b4 dogmatically and hapilly going thru.

PS. U said her hubby is there how did the hubby got his legal visa she shud HV gone thru same route. Anyway with ur updates to man nfin can be done. As much as I believe God can do smfin I still wanna believe God z not a fool u can just play on z intelligence and expect a miracle.

God help her. Cheers

not true..she just need to let them know when shes filling the form if she want to travel to the states

israel is not your everyday country..very special country
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Akolawole(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

Everyone is always praying, even when they are trying to illegally undercut the immigration rules of another country. God isn’t mocked, you reap what you sow.

I agreed 100%

We still need to educate our people on this agents issue.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

Good luck to you both.

I think the problem isn't that Nigerians are pessimistic, it is a question of why Nigerians have a predilection for doing things the crooked way. If we were simply honest, threads like this would not exist and we would not require a visa to go anywhere.

Also we need to be sure that we are describing the same situation. I doubt the UK or US would be willing to grant you a visa knowing that you've once been deported for falsifying a visa. But as i said, feel free to try.

theres always penalty for deportation and reasons for deportation

they deport people for many reasons

giving wrong answers or even behaving suspicious at ben gurion

she would be able to apply for UK or US as long as shes truthful and state the true reason for her deportation from the state of israel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.