Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Country Is Committed To Democratic Transition – Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Country Is Committed To Democratic Transition – Speaker (319 Views)

Buhari Backs 12 Months Set For Mali To Return To Democratic Order / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch / Challenges Of Hate Speech To Democratic Consolidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Country Is Committed To Democratic Transition – Speaker by Olaniawo20: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mr Qusseini Tinni, Speaker Nigerien National Assembly, says his country is committed to democratic transition, climate change and digital revolution.
He spoke on Friday in Niamey, when he hosted some parliamentarians of the ECOWAS Parliament at the opening ceremony of the Second Ordinary Session of the Nigerien National Assembly.
The parliamentarians who were led by Mr Moustapha Cisse´ Lo, Speaker ECOWAS Parliament, were in Niamey for the 4th Legislature Delocalised Meeting.
Tinni, who commended the efforts of the community parliament, said his country was committed to the development and integration of the ECOWAS region.
Cisse´Lo, later led the parliamentarians on a visit to the Nigerien President, Mahamadou Issoufou, where he expressed gratitude to the Nigerien authorities for their commitment to the regional integration process.
He expressed gratitude to the Nigerien Government for facilities made available to the parliament to facilitate its deliberations at the meeting.
Full story @http://fettysnews..com.ng/2017/10/my-country-is-committed-to-democratic.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! / They Tried To Compare The Great Nnamdi Kanu To Hitler But Failed / Restructuring: My Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.