Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Who Am I ! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Am I ! (317 Views)

Dropping Psychology For Nursing. Am I Making The Right Choice? / Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! / Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I ! by Zhigoal(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good Evening , NairaLander.

WHO AM I

My Dad is from Republic of Benin whose name I'm using as my Surname in all my documents. My mum is a Nigerian from Oyo state precisely where I was born and made.
As I was told Dad disappeared when I was 9yrs Old leaving my 3 siblings and I behind for my Mum to cater for alone.

The Bottom Line now is I'm in dare need of STATE OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE which is part of the Higher Institution of Learning I'm aspiring to study requirement for ADMISSION this year. And I've gone to my Mother's Local Govt to claim it, but on getting there I was denied the right . They said my Surname( TOSSHUE) doesn't sound like a Nigerian namw which is true therefore I should go back to my unknown Father's land. I got confused and ashamed because I don't know my father's background, nobody knows where he is now not even, my Mother.
I was born in Yoruba land, my Mother's home.

PLEASE BROTHERS, WHAT IS THE WAY OUT??

( YOUR SALIET ADVISE IS NEEDED SIR & MA. A brother is confused)

I have waited for Four solid years at home seeking for Admission not because I'm not intelligent but because of school financial requirements that I could not meet.
Now that I think I'm ready to go for it I don't want my IDENTITY to forfeit my Education pursuit. I'm getting older .
time waits for nobody.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be Involved In Solar Power System / What To Startup With / Problems, Solutions And Problem-solvers By Babatunde Oladele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.