Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey (887 Views)

Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey by kirikiri100: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Hello, I have a USA visitor visa but I want to travel to Turkey for a week to visit a friend and travel from there back to USA, so I want to know if it's gonna be an issue at USA port of entry for visiting Turkey.
Re: Turkey by kirikiri100: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Turkey by kirikiri100: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Advice
Re: Turkey by sloye5(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2017
kirikiri100:
Hello, I have a USA visitor visa but I want to travel to Turkey for a week to visit a friend and travel from there back to USA, so I want to know if it's gonna be an issue at USA port of entry for visiting Turkey.

last time i responded to someone looking for answers,it didnt end well i got betrayed and the person told lies against me

anyways.just go to https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ and buy turkish evisa for your nigerian passport it should be $40 and yes i think you can still get it at POE..i would still say you buy it online,Goodluck
Re: Turkey by kirikiri100: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2017
sloye5:

last time i responded to someone looking for answers,it didnt end well i got betrayed and the person told lies against me

anyways.just go to https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ and buy turkish evisa for your nigerian passport it should be $40 and yes i think you can still get it at POE..i would still say you buy it online,Goodluck
I'm not talking about getting Turkey visa bro, I'm talking if getting or vsiting turkey won't any special scrutiny at USA port of entry.
Re: Turkey by sloye5(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2017
kirikiri100:

I'm not talking about getting Turkey visa bro, I'm talking if getting or vsiting turkey won't any special scrutiny at USA port of entry.

i cant say,but theres a crisis going on between the US and Turkey right now and its big.thats all i can say.goodluck
Re: Turkey by kirikiri100: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
sloye5:

i cant say,but theres a crisis going on between the US and Turkey right now and its big.thats all i can say.goodluck
Ok thanks.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Truck Crushes CAN Chairman To Death / Citizenship By Investment Programme : Benefits / What Are The Options For A 45 Year Old Couple To Move Family To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.