Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) (46452 Views)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / Man Chops Off Brother's Hand During Christmas Fight In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo / Man Chops Off Hand Of Another Man During A Fight Over A Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by vikstandon(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
Fake news.

With which tongue did he use to narrate all these long gist?.

Fellani out 6weeks
Kante out 8wks
Aguero out 6wks
Morata out 8wks

He can actually pain down like dumb Zechariah
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by momohsteve(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
dinma007:
A lady identified as Ilerioluwa has been arrested at Ogudu, Lagos, for allegedly cutting off her neighbor, Suleman Babangida’s tongue.

Incident reportedly happened last Thursday, October 5th around midnight. Ilerioluwa allegedly did it for rituals.
The victim Babangida, while narrating how he was attacked, said:

“It was around 11:30pm when I came back home. Then when I was about to go and urinate at the bathroom, all of a sudden I just saw this lady that I usually call Ilerioluwa, at my back inside the bathroom.
I was like sister Ileri what’s happening, all of a sudden, she just choked my neck and I could not have the strength to scream out extremely. All I could see next was that my tongue had been cut down.”
Ileri was later arrested and the tongue retrieved from her. According to Babangida, she is currently being detained at the Kirikiri prison, after appearing in court on Friday.

Regarding his current condition, Babangida said:

“Right now I can’t even eat or take something. I am in pain. The tongue can’t be reattached any longer. I’m not in any relationship with Ileri.
I respected her a lot and took her like a sister. She has nothing to say about what she did to me. The case has been adjourned till the 16th of this month.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/graphic-lady-allegedly-chops-off-neighbors-tongue-rituals/

The lady might be epileptic. Who knows?
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Win95: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
"I took her like a sister"....you never talk wetin do you, dey there
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
kayalla:

abeg which one be cunnilingus
cheesy see me in my office wink
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by pestrolus2002(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fake news everywhere.. The lady use force open hin mouth come pull the tongue out then carry knife cut am... grin
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
So that's how he will be for now, we just have to be careful with our neighbours, maybe she took advantage of his caring attitude to hurt him.
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by knight93(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Serously? Is it really possible? I personally think there is more to the story.
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by rex444(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
DONADAMS:
since there's no paper and pen again...please be wise!
U rendering insults already...narrating it says...how do u narrate something pls?
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Jkvivi2020: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
the story get k leg. o boy talk wetin happened. you were busy looking for her pussy and also trying to kiss because it is difficult for a girl like oyinbo pepper to cut ur tongue just like that with over power her.that is the real truth take it or leave it
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 12:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Florblu:
Heavens!

So a lady is capable of doing this?

But then how come this lady overpowered this able man?

Most Yoruba men are weaklings...ladies beat em so it ain't a new one
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Angelcute(f): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2017
jesus...i don't think so, women can't do this
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by olamefun1990(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
this beauty is the beast! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video) / 63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw / Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.