Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

"Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower (1194 Views)

Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others / Dino Melaye Replies Sahara Reporters Over Alleged Bribery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by alademibba: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Kogi Senator, Dino Melaye flaunted his expensive cars on Instagram and set tongues wagging.
When a particular follower accused him of showing off his ill gotten wealth, the flamboyant politician told him to report him to EFCC, adding that he got his cars long before he became a senator.

See his reply http://quamiller.com/ArgJ

Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by amnesty7: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2017
You are hereby reported to Time and its main 'EFCC', History. May you live long and see how these 2 inexorably powerful things will deal with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by Codes151(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2017
One of the failures of pmb
Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by Vivere: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Dino the hopeless braggart.
Na true say dem swear for am for im village?
Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Dino melaye needs to be recall.How is he using his constituency funds? Nothing is shown for all those billions he receives on behalf of his people.

1 Like

Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by aolawale025: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
comshots:
Dino melaye needs to be recall.How is he using his constituency funds? Nothing is shown for all those billions he receives on behalf of his people.

The man acquired most of this things before he became senator

1 Like

Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
aolawale025:

The man acquired most of this things before he became senator
Tell that to the marine spirit.

2 Likes

Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by yarimo(m): 2:53am On Jun 14, 2018
Justice BANJOKO I hope you are reading this news?
Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by Jihngfli: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
A
Re: "Report Me To EFCC! " Dino Melaye Replies Follower by Jihngfli: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
U

(1) (Reply)

The Current Picture Of Ariaria Market In Aba! Ikpeazu Pls Do Something / How Did Southern Cameroon Seceded From Nigeria... And Why? / Again Dele Momudu Floors Buhari And The Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.