Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja (14933 Views)

Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine / "Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by CeoNewshelm(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Former Governor of Oyo State, Senator Rashid Ladoja, has said that no one in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) should stop Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, from contesting for Presidency in 2019, saying it is the governor’s fundamental human rights.

Ladoja, who visited the governor Fayose at the governor’s office in Ado- Ekiti yesterday, said is eminently qualified to contest for the presidency in 2019 and no one should stop him.

“Governor Fayose is my own brother and he is a go-getter. Whatever he sets his mind to achieve, he goes for it and he gets it. He is eminently qualified and possesses all the leadership capabilities to rule Nigeria and take us out of the woods.

“Some people in the PDP have said that they have zoned the presidency to the North, but it is left for Fayose to convince the members in the PDP to support him for his presidential ambition.

He is fit for it, judging from his antecedents as a quintessential leader in the country. I also want to advise the party leadership to use zoning of the presidency in a way that would guarantee the PDP winning the election in 2019, and not as a way of favouring some individuals who may not be ready for the job.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/fayose-is-qualified-to-contest-2019.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by madridguy(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Laughing in otuoke grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2017
So the north has become an emperor that everything should be zone to the north?Almost all government institutions, jobs and revenue generating agency have been zone to the north.What is even wrong with southern,and Eastern political fools?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by Codes151(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2017
The emperor is going to contest! Like it or not!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by bedspread: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Ladoja On Point....

Let it be Left to the PDP electorates to decide...

It's his Money spent
It's his ambition
It's his Time...

FAYOSE carry Go

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by Flashh: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes, he can contest, but doesn't guarantees him as a president.

Fayose kor, Fakashît ni.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by Jetleeee: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ponmodele is free to contest, but I'm sure he knows winning is a mirage. He can only get votes in potor land. Potor votes are useless.

Moreover, he's only contesting to escape imminent charges of corruption.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by kaycyor: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fayose for president or Atiku come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by MrImole: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
We know that already...

Whether you like it or not, he is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by phemflex90(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
who's going to vote for AGBERO as president. Tell Fayose to wake up from his dream

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by AntiWailer: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
No one should stop him and No one should vote for him grin

For some one that there is video evidence and witness of how they broke walls in the airport to carry cash to Ekiti to be this bold.

Buhari is actually a failure when it comes to helping the nation get rid of corruption. If he fails this, I wonder what he will pass.

This guy should be planning how he will run away not contesting.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by designer01(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
At least stomach infrastructure go reach everywhere unlike this starvation everywhere on the land.

Help my ministry see my signature

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by winkmart: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by tossie101(f): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Joke
Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
who is this Ladoja?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by OCTAVO: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Okay. We have heard.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by toluodek(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
off course he is qualified. only that he cant even win his party's primary election much less win the presidential election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by kayo80(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
i wil see how far he goes
Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by MrImole: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Some people calling him agbero are usually the ones that are stucked with irresponsible fathers...

He is a two term governor, your father is not, politically, he matters...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by kay29000(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fayose is only doing this so that when EFCC comes for him next year he will say it is cos he is contesting to be president.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by juman(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
APC is a senseless government.
Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by itiswellandwell: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Oshokomole!!!! Carry on sir !!!

check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by olumaxi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fayose for president?..but has PDP conducted their primaries?
Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by biomustry: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nobody should stop him grin
Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by MrImole: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
To you people fighting Bashorun Peter Ayodele Fayose, continue, the more you fight, the more your lives become miserable...

He is going to beat you in every way known and unknown to you, while you realize that you should be fighting back, you are already bleeding to death, and your hatred would have made him the president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by hucienda: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Well, it is his right.
Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by kereman1: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
I've officially given up on PDP. does everythg in Nigeria starts and end in d north.
we understand dat dey want to start zoning presidential candidates bt y d hell must dey start from d north.

even if dey are to do it alphabetical its sud be in dis sequence
E, N, S, W.

I will vote for anythg except APC or PDP come 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by handsomeyinka(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fayose is only qualified to watch the super eagles in Russia 2018...We don't need him to qualify for Nigeria 2019...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja by MrImole: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
wapersx:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Is the devil using you from the middle east?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / President Tinubu Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC Because Of Wike – Party Chief / Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.