Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta (1138 Views)

Court Declares Prince Ned Nwoko Winner Of The Delta North PDP Primary Election / Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2017
we deltans welcome the nigerian army to do their duty in the delta...

the nigerian army should know that,if anybody attack them while doing their duty,that people are terrorits...we disown them..

they are not us....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by libertyhope2017: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2017
tsdarkside:
[s]we deltans welcome the nigerian army to do their duty in the delta...

the nigerian army should know that,if anybody attack them while doing their duty,that people are terrorits...we disown them..

they are not us...[/s].

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=libertyhope2017 post=61215388][/quote]

only igbos do such things..scratching the opinions of others...we deltans dont do such things...the nigerian army should take note...
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by mightyhazel: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

they are not us....
y0roba straggler feeling fly on a faceless forum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by mightyhazel: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

only igbos do such things..scratching the opinions of others...we deltans dont do such things...the nigerian army should take note...
keeo trying harder, u may convince a soul or 2 here. evn tho ur yoruba brothers r shaking head nw because of ur obvious shallow dubiousness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2017
mightyhazel:
keeo trying harder, u may convince a soul or 2 here. evn tho ur yoruba brothers r shaking head nw because of ur obvious shallow dubiousness

am not yoruba....i could care less what yorubas think...
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by Sprumbabafather: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeria army are free to repeat the Asaba macabre grin
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Nigeria army are free to repeat the Asaba macabre grin

what does that have to do with the army doing their jobs??...

are you trying to say you prefer murderers,rapists,kidnappers,bandits than the army??...

no wonder the yeast never developes...and because you delta igbos are around,the delta is not developing too...
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by Sprumbabafather: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

what does that have to do with the army doing their jobs??...

are you trying to say you prefer murderers,rapists,kidnappers,bandits than the army??...

no wonder the yeast never developes...and because you delta igbos are around,the delta is not developing too...

Fulani rapists serially impregnating urhobo girls an women daily in Abraka needs the smile of the crocodile too? grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Fulani rapists serially impregnating urhobo girls an women daily in Abraka needs the smile of the crocodile too? grin

what the fvck are you talking about again??....dont even start with our women...our women are not igbo women that you love to insult...

i dont know how rape is something to smile about now..

go insult igbo women......igbo women love it when everybody insult them....igbo women are sadists....
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by Adiola(f): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

they are not us....
this afonja is osun now delta state

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:

you are a sadist and a joke....
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by nototribalist: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

they are not us....
see your English, Afonja

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2017
nototribalist:
see your English, Afonja

whats wrong with my english....??..

anyways..if the army start rounding up you delta igbos dont cry then...you are not us....
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by mightyhazel: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

pls dont even bring innocent n hardwirking delta women in2 ds. the toad ur quoting is a yorobba wanderer

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by mightyhazel: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:
these r d most dubious ppl on the face of the earth. this shd suprise u ?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2017
mightyhazel:
pls dont even bring innocent n hardwirking delta women in2 ds. the toad ur quoting is a yorobba wanderer

atleast that we agree upon...i dont care what you call me...you are a terrorist anyways...
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by mightyhazel: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

atleast that we agree upon...i dont care what you call me...you are a terrorist anyways...
yep... a terror to demented wandering yor0ba trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2017
mightyhazel:
yep... a terror to demented wandering yor0ba trouble makers.

yoruba is not censored...you can write it well...
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by Amarabae(f): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
You are not a niger deltan,stop lying
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Amarabae:
You are not a niger deltan,stop lying

hey!...dont piss me off... angry
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by Sprumbabafather: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

hey!...dont piss me off... angry

What do you gain by impersonating Niger deltas? You are loow level afonjistus grin
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

What do you gain by impersonating Niger deltas? You are loow level afonjistus grin

are you trying to sound smart or what??...
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by Isokowadoo: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2017
This aboki again

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by mightyhazel: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

yoruba is not censored...you can write it well...
dont be riduculous. we have yorubas and we have yorobbas .u knw wich one a demented wanderer belongs
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2017
anyways...

now for some python dance... grin grin...

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
This aboki again

you people should desceid...am i now yoruba or aboki...?
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2019
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2019
tsdarkside:

you people should desceid...am i now yoruba or aboki...?
Reject sai dullardism
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Welcomed In The Delta by Ndibunna: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2019
tsdarkside:

am not yoruba....i could care less what yorubas think...

God

I don't like the way you guys deny your ethnicity just to prove one Nonsense point.

You are a yoruba boy.

Stop this, not making sense please

(1) (Reply)

Senate Spokesman Sen. Aliyu Abdullahi, Disgraced In His Constituency / Frank Says El-rufai Lied On Atiku's Contribution To APC 2015 Campaign / SHOCKING: Military Nabs Armed Gang Allegedly Sponsored By Benue Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.