Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

"Go To Hell...you Did Not Support My Election" Gov. Obaseki Tells Uniben - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Go To Hell...you Did Not Support My Election" Gov. Obaseki Tells Uniben (2921 Views)

Garrick Memorial School Owner Slumps, Dies After Gov. Obaseki Action / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Go To Hell...you Did Not Support My Election" Gov. Obaseki Tells Uniben by free2ryhme: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Scholar212:
It has been done before, infact I was playing ball while my crazy coursemates was jacking seriously on the road, some cooking beans. No movement from Uwasota junction to UNIBEN...total shutdown of the road

I hear you which year be that
Re: "Go To Hell...you Did Not Support My Election" Gov. Obaseki Tells Uniben by Isokowadoo: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Obaseki and Buhari are One Nd same

Clueless and Hardship personified
Re: "Go To Hell...you Did Not Support My Election" Gov. Obaseki Tells Uniben by planetzoom: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2017
UNIBEN is a terrorist organization,it is been funded by the opposition and its financial base is in scotland. - Lai muhammed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Research Projects And Academic Papers / FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night / Amazing Moment Nigerian Police Officer Signs On A Graduating Student’s Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.