Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price (45900 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / N1M Bride Price List Including 10k For Father's Cigarette, 20K Bush Meat, Others / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by CeterisXVII: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
AreaFada2:
A child that you brought up to adulthood has no price. Just a symbolic pay. She's not a commodity. Not even 10 billion dollars can buy her.
Therefore you give her to a hopefully deserving hubby.

A guy can be a billionaire and yet not be deserving of your daughter because he cannot (or even try to) make her happy. Huge money paid or expensive items given as dowry do not make the man responsible.

The thought that paying through the nose might make him cherish her more is a fallacy in modern life. It might have had some merits in ancient times in some cultures. These days it just turns the woman into her hubby's possession like a car. Not compatible with modern life. Where women want and deserve equality.

Na true word you talk, Oga!! Thirty gbosas for you!

2 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by CeterisXVII: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
EponOjuku:
Churchill saved Tonto's lineage from poverty
Obasanjo's son married one wawa girl from Potopoto Republic.
Akeredolu married an Igbo lady and elevated her status.

Unfortunately for you, the unfortunate females in your lineage are below the pecking order and sentenced to marrying flatheaded paupers.

oh my word....your huge verbal grenades just demolished the guy! You no send, at all o!

2 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by CeterisXVII: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Iam from Benue state and I made bold to say that,that one thousand is too much,the girl don't worth it,I mean her rice has no meat again,if you don't understand ask any Benue guy next to you.

Almost all Benue girls are prostitute,if you doubts me visit high and low level in markurdi,how many guys eat her rice before smiling their like an innocent girl that found a saviour.

You are making such silly remarks. Do you know this particular girl personally? She is a qualified medical doctor, not the bush girls you find in the motor parks in Oturkpo and Makurdi. For you to talk like this, it means your own sisters are already promiscuous prostitutes and are not worth anything.
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by donnish69: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
wow
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by meforyou1(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2017
hotdealz:
Are you sure about this? But I hear say to marry Ibo girl, man go bankrupt. undecided
the problem is not the bride price. It is the accompaning list that's costly
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by hotdealz(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2017
meforyou1:
the problem is not the bride price. It is the accompaning list that's costly
Oh, k. Now I understand.
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by kpaofame: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2017
Why Should bride price be soo expensive...am I buying the girl....

If I am buying the daughter, they should know they are not welcome in my house thereafter...i am not obligated to entertain people i buy goods or property for more than 3 hours visit....

#Bad logic grin grin grin grin undecided smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by Edipee(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2017
itiswellandwell:
God bless you for that sir. What most educated youths yet illiterate to things of life failed to understand that, your progress in life as a man when you are married also depends on the type of family you married from. The husband is so lucky to have such father-in-law as such father-in-law concern for her daughter husband and her daughter is their progress, happiness and peace and as such whenever he calls them, the call wont be that of I NEED MONEY OOOO but will be that of asking them about their progress.

My mum again is a typical example, she calls my sister husband time to time and is it not to ask money but to ask him about his welfare and because of this, she and her will gist and she will advice him if need be which has yielded good results in his life.

So, this thread should be an eye opener for you. If your partner parents are such that dont work. Observe very well if that family will be worth marrying from.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Strong
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by klassicbiggy(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Even though he collected five naira as dowry, am sure the king wouldn't allow his daughter to get married to a pauper.
He knows what he is doing.
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by olamefun1990(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
they are surely not from the yeast where the groom becomes their way to eternal "breakthrough"

1 Like

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by CeterisXVII: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2018
olamefun1990:
they are surely not from the yeast where the groom becomes their way to eternal "breakthrough"

Very funny...you seem to know them well!
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8000-Year-Old Dufuna Canoe Discovered In Yobe By Fulani Herdsmen 1987 / Masquerade Lays Big Egg In Anambra State: Pictures & Video / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.