Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Three People I Respect And Admire Their Talents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three People I Respect And Admire Their Talents (612 Views)

Senate Tells Yahoo Boys To Use Their Talents Legitimately / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three People I Respect And Admire Their Talents by Gazelle22: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
There are three people I respect their talent:

- *REV FR CAMILLUS EJIKE MBAKA*

This man can quote all relevant portions of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation all from his head. For those that like copying while pastors are quoting, this man will quote faster and plentier than you can copy. He is indeed a talent that have never, is not, and will never exist in this life again.

- *OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA*

The present Imo State Governor is very eloquent. He delivers any kind of speech impromptu as if the best writers gathered to write the speech and gave him enough time to rehearse. Unlike politicians, academics and indeed others in other diverse areas of life who must write and read there speeches sometimes without lifting a head, Rochas will deliver his speech off heart as if he is reading from a screen. Yet, the speech flows, right words selected and logical orders observed. I envy that gift.

- *DONALD J. TRUMP*
The present United States president has exactly the same gift as Rochas. All campaign speeches and most importantly, his swearing-in speech were all delivered off heart. Yet, it was superb, better than written speeches. Additionally, he is blunt, courageous, unique; always taking succinct decisions though mostly described as provocative by those who prefer the status quo. I envy his talent and leadership style.

©GAZELLE
Re: Three People I Respect And Admire Their Talents by LionDeLeo: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
OP, I agree with you on the first two.

As for Trump (a non Nigerian), I will advise you read about Adolf Hitler.
Re: Three People I Respect And Admire Their Talents by ChineseBuggati3(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
I agree with you on the first and last one but no 2 is a no!! No for me
Re: Three People I Respect And Admire Their Talents by Ajoboss(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
All three lack talent grin...jst d way dis post lack talent to hit front page

1 Like

Re: Three People I Respect And Admire Their Talents by wickyyolo: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mbaka and Trump yes.

I have not heard of Rochas speeches before

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Chief Sponsor & Promoter Of The Agitation In Sout-east- Iwuanyanwu / Truth And Fallacy About Kogi State / Fayose,wike Attend Traditional Wedding Of Bibitayo Mimiko & Adetola In Akure(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.