Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos (1044 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by horsepower101: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
But the same people find it hard to imagine their future in Nigeria without igbos.

The same people will support any injustice towards igbos as long as It keeps them in Nigeria.

But if you ask those folks if they will fight for one Nigeria if Hausa/ Fulani decides to leave; they usually celebrate the idea. This has been evidenced by previous threads about it on niaraland.

When Igbos talk about Biafra, all of a sudden everyone start talking about their own republic.

The same people always obsess about marrying Igbo women. One of them open a thread celebrating the murder of IPOB members, then saying he can now marry an Igbo wife.

Igbos are the thread that is holding this country together. And this coming generations will do things differently from their pacifist parents and older generations. Nnamdi Kanu rise is just the beginning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by amnesty7: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
You are indeed a very logical and coherent person. Igbos need people like you. Don't mind all the bad belle folks that lie to us that your people are the chief drug traffickers and armed robbers in the country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by horsepower101: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
BBC intervied a man from the middlebelt on why he was fighting and killing igbos during the civil war. He said that his tribe is a minority in the middle belt and he was worried about their fate if igbos left.

But igbos haven't been with them for 1000s of years and they survived.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by horsepower101: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Gowon was asked why he continued fighting and killing igbos after he already reclaimed the so called minority land in the Niger delta.

He said " there can be no Nigeria without igbos".

Mind you Nigeria is just a random line that white men drinking alcohol drew in Germany during the Berlin conference.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by horsepower101: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
I opened this thread after watching the interview between U.S. lawyer Bruce fein and idahosa who was forming intellectual but ended up saying nothing meaningful.

Enough of using Igbo blood and resources for political and economic shield by other groups. You all need to learn to grow up and stand on you own. Stop basing your future on what the Igbo man or woman does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by Kustin(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lemme book space

Ps: this land is mine and your life is yours, so dont let us trespass on each other's property
Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by mazimee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
I don't know how a whole country fight one section of the country for what they feel is good for them. This same people said they can do without Igbos. If they didn't lie to themselves why would they put so much energy on keeping this people they said they can do without in the same country with themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by horsepower101: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
mazimee:
I don't know how a whole country fight one section of the country for what they feel is good for them. This same people said they can do without Igbos. If they didn't lie to themselves why would they put so much energy on keeping this people they said they can do without in the same country with themselves.

It's all a face mask. Don't ever believe those lairs. Trust me, if they truly can do without igbos, Biafra would be celebrating 50 years independence this year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by horsepower101: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mind you igbos are where they are today with 20pounds economic policy yet they live much better than people that connived together to fight them.

Lets do an experiment and give any group in Nigeria N10,000 each ( which is stupendously too much) and see where they will be economically in 10 to 15 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by MasterKim: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2017
horsepower101:
Mind you igbos are where they are today with 20pounds economic policy yet they live much better than people that connived together to fight them.

Lets do an experiment and give any group in Nigeria N10,000 each ( which is stupendously too much) and see where they will be economically in 10 to 15 years.
Make I send my acct?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by izombie(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2017
I had someone staying with me once but as time went on i decided that i didn't like the kind of life he was leading. I even helped him with rent money so that he could leave. But hausa yoruba will rather go to war than let a room mate(igbos) they claim to hate, leave. The ruling elites will do anything to keep nigeria because they reap from this one nigeria. Dividing nigeria is not to their benefits. Its the common man that still shouts one nigeria that i laught at.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Complain So Much About Igbos by horsepower101: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
izombie:
I had someone staying with me once but as time went on i decided that i didn't like the kind of life he was leading. I even helped him with rent money so that he could leave. But hausa yoruba will rather go to war than let a room mate(igbos) they claim to hate, leave. The ruling elites will do anything to keep nigeria because they reap from this one nigeria. Dividing nigeria is not to their benefits. Its the common man that still shouts one nigeria that i laught at.

Anyone who doesn't have the ability to leave a place without being killed for it is a prisoner. Igbos are prisoners in Nigeria. There is a big genocidal gun pointed to our head. Even asking peacefully to leave is enough for them to carry out their evil intentions.

But Tomorrow, the same people want me hug them and call them one Nigeria even though they are willing to kill me if I decide to be on my own.

(1) (Reply)

My Yoruba Nairaland Brothers,lets Talk. / Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success / Fayose Vs El-rufai:See Why You Should Not Fight Because Of Politicians(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.