Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (44701 Views)

How To Use Scent Leaf To Cure Pile Permanently / See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria. / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by ipobarecriminals: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
sad
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by unitysheart(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Eazybay:
Straight outta Ban! Na so OBJ take become President ooo.

To the mod that banned me, thank you for making me see FTC.

Just because I wanted to sell my Acer aspire ES 14 (1 TB HDD) to my fellow Nairalanders you ban me. Haba!

If I say you guys should call the number on my signature now to get the lappy at 73k, I may be banned again. So I won't say that.

Op the cure is AGBO JEDI. You can combine with ERUJEJE bitters for maximum effect grin grin grin. 100% efficient.

Seun I will PM you my acct number so that you send me the prize money for FTC.

Baba you too funny o. Lolz
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by chibuike65: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2017
kereman1:
eating raw garri.
it works like mad. u sef go complain say ur poo too strong
you need christ
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by unitysheart(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:
It was hell when i had this back in 2015. I couldn't even get an erectionn...I was freaking out.

The cause? I wanted to gain some weight so i started drinking like a full refill pack of milk (400grams) every three days. Too much sugar in my system.

The jedi jedi hit me hard. One old pharmacists in my area gave me a couple of drugs (costing like 2k or so), and the pile was gone within a week. Men! I was so happy.

Brother, you fit please tell me the drugs?
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2017
unitysheart:

Brother, you fit please tell me the drugs?

I don't know the names...it was back in 2015. The pharmacist was an old man around egbeda area of Lagos someone recomemded for me.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by chatinent: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Some mod edited my post that didn't disobey any NL rule, now, that's contrary to the rules. @Seun.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kingdenny(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2017
@op misleading headline.. local cure and prevention ain't the same thing
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by chatinent: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Stormyweather:
good one. What of how to cure acute or chronic anal fissure or fistula?

I shall write something about that soon on Chatinent Forum.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by dauddy97(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:
It was hell when i had this back in 2015. I couldn't even get an erectionn...I was freaking out.

The cause? I wanted to gain some weight so i started drinking like a full refill pack of milk (400grams) every three days. Too much sugar in my system.

The jedi jedi hit me hard. One old pharmacists in my area gave me a couple of drugs (costing like 2k or so), and the pile was gone within a week. Men! I was so happy.
hello,man, I am suffering from pile presently. help me out on how u cure yours.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by chatinent: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2017
kingdenny:
@op misleading headline.. local cure and prevention ain't the same thing
It spoke about prevention media and being cured of it.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by greatjoshy(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Eazybay:
Straight outta Ban! Na so OBJ take become President ooo.

To the mod that banned me, thank you for making me see FTC.

Just because I wanted to sell my Acer aspire ES 14 (1 TB HDD) to my fellow Nairalanders you ban me. Haba!

If I say you guys should call the number on my signature now to get the lappy at 73k, I may be banned again. So I won't say that.

Op the cure is AGBO JEDI. You can combine with ERUJEJE bitters for maximum effect grin grin grin. 100% efficient.

Seun I will PM you my acct number so that you send me the prize money for FTC.
hahahaha you funny o
so don already advertise your product finish na, get ready for another ban. lolzz
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by chatinent: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2017
We provide health, educational, relationship, webmaster, and personal support and online assistance to issues concerning humankind, but probably not on Nairaland but on Chatinent Forum. Did I mention it's free? Yes, it is.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2017
dauddy97:
hello,man, I am suffering from pile presently. help me out on how u cure yours.

Sorry about that. I wish i had kept the packs of the drugs i used, but it was two years ago, and i threw away the packs after i got better. It was an old pharmacists around Egbeda-Idimu area of Lagos that helped me out. The name of his store is...Arolowo Pharmacy. If you are in Lagos you can check him out. He is really experienced.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by dauddy97(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

Sorry about that. I wish i had kept the packs of the drugs i used, but it was two years ago, and i threw away the packs after i got better. It was an old pharmacists around Egbeda-Idimu area of Lagos that helped me out. The name of his store is...Arolowo Pharmacy. If you are in Lagos you can check him out. He is really experienced.
I stay in Lagos, but Badagry precisely. can u help me with the man contact so that me and my dad can locate him. I left school just because of this pile. I'm using a drug now but, I need a drug that can cure it permanently.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by chatinent: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2017
dauddy97:
I stay in Lagos, but Badagry precisely. can u help me with the man contact so that me and my dad can locate him. I left school just because of this pile. I'm using a drug now but, I need a drug that can cure it permanently.
We can help you out at Chatinent forum, and believe you me, we'll follow up your post there still you get better. Log in to Chatinent.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2017
dauddy97:

I nolonger stay in Lagos. I can only help with the description to his shop. From Iyana Iba, take a bus going to Isheri, Ikotun, or Egbeda...drop at Isheri roundabout. Cross to the other side of the road like you are heading towards egbeda, and ask for arolowo pharmacy. It is less than 5 minutes walk from Isheri roundabout bus stop.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by dauddy97(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

I nolonger stay in Lagos. I can only help with the description to his shop. From Iyana Iba, take a bus going to Isheri, Ikotun, or Egbeda...drop at Isheri roundabout. Cross to the other side of the road like you are heading towards egbeda, and ask for arolowo pharmacy. It is less than 5 minutes walk from Isheri roundabout bus stop.
thanks, will locate that. how effective is the herb/drugs

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2017
dauddy97:

Not herbs. They were drugs. All i can say is, it was my first and only time experiencing pile...part of my anus was sticking out, peeing was difficult, even breathing was difficult and i couldn't sleep, i was walking funny all through the day...but 5-7 days after i started taking the drugs, everything had gone back to normal.

The reason why i am recomending the man is because when i got to his store and was freaking out as i explained the symptoms to him, he was just smiling calmy like "is that all?" It was clear he had delt with more severe cases over the years.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Beezed(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
dauddy97:

Please Sir if you get the drugs, kindly send me the names. This thing is really killing me and I'm having exams sef. I'm trying all sort of herbal medicine for now tho. And it's reducing gradually.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Beezed(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=kay29000 post=61249200]

Not herbs. They were drugs. All i can say is, it was my first and only time experiencing pile...part of my anus was sticking out, peeing was difficult, even breathing was difficult and i couldn't sleep, i was walking funny all through the day...but 5-7 days after i started taking the drugs, everything had gone back to normal.

But Sir, can you remember the quantity of the drugs? Like two, three, four?
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Beezed(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

The reason why i am recomending the man is because when i got to his store and was freaking out as i explained the symptoms to him, he was just smiling calmy like "is that all?" It was clear he had delt with more severe cases over the years.

But Sir, can you remember the quantity of the drugs? Like two, three, four
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Beezed:

But Sir, can you remember the quantity of the drugs? Like two, three, four

It was 3 different drugs. I took a full dose of one on the first day...and was taking the other two daily for the next 7 days.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by lewizylee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Someone please help with the name of a drug that can wipe pile off
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Super effect herbs for piles are:

Yarrow
Seargant gloryvine

You may google these two:

For them simply whatsapp +2347067916243
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by sammykess(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
please I need a drug that can as well wip pile off
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by sammykess(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ezebohirepurcha:
Super effect herbs for piles are:
Yarrow Seargant gloryvine

You may google these two:
For them simply whatsapp +2347067916243
not herb please
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by lewizylee(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Name please

kay29000:

It was 3 different drugs. I took a full dose of one on the first day...and was taking the other two daily for the next 7 days.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Emanuola(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
The post did not make any sense to me at all, I taught he will mention leaves and herbs....
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by sammykess(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

what's the name of the Drug please?
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by theNOISEmaker: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
dauddy97:
i beg bro if you get the drugs alert me i beg.. Pile dey wire me no be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested / Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.