Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (44680 Views)

How To Use Scent Leaf To Cure Pile Permanently / See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria. / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
sammykess:

what's the name of the Drug please?

I said earlier that i dont know. It was a long time ago.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
lewizylee:

Name please

I don't know. It was a long time ago.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by sammykess(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

I said earlier that i dont know. It was a long time ago.

ok,

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by lewizylee(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

I don't know. It was a long time ago.

Just wish u can walk up the chemist and make inquire for landers
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
lewizylee:

Just wish u can walk up the chemist and make inquire for landers

The chemist is in Lagos, and I nolonger live in Lagos. It was back in 2015 I had the issue. I already left the description to the place on this thread...it is very easy to locate. I feel it is better people go there and see the man themselves instead of trying to get the name of the drugs.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by sammykess(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

The chemist is in Lagos, and I nolonger live in Lagos. It was back in 2015 I had the issue. I already left the description to the place on this thread...it is very easy to locate. I feel it is better people go there and see the man themselves instead of trying to get the name of the drugs.

we that stays in Benin how far?
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Muzikluva(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Qutie87(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
The title should hv been 5 ways 2 locally prevent pile..... Cos these are Preventive measures... Not Cure
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by sammykess(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Muzikluva:

What are the foods rich in fibre?

my dear I once ate those food, they will only soften you stol and not stop pile,same job as parafin wax
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by sammykess(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Qutie87:
The title should hv been 5 ways 2 locally prevent pile..... Cos these are Preventive measures... Not Cure

spotted
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
sammykess:

we that stays in Benin how far?

Please note I am not a marketer or marketing anything. I shared my experience with pile and someone asked me how I was able to cure it, and I gave him the descriptions to the chemist i went to. Simple.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by sammykess(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

Please note I am not a marketer or marketing anything. I shared my experience with pile and someone asked me how I was able to cure it, and I gave him the descriptions to the chemist i went to. Simple.

thanks for sharing brooooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Beezed(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

It was 3 different drugs. I took a full dose of one on the first day...and was taking the other two daily for the next 7 days.

Oh okay man I get. Thanks.
And yeah. Please we're they syrups or tablets? Cuz the one my friend showed me was a syrup.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Beezed:

Oh okay man I get. Thanks.
And yeah. Please we're they syrups or tablets? Cuz the one my friend showed me was a syrup.

They were tablets.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by thoth: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rubbish, you should use indigenous medications and your hemorrhoids will disappear in less than 3 weeks.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by manci(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
this can't solve pile problem please someone should help with the medicine that will cure it I am suffering from it too.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by manci(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=kay29000 post=61246192]It was hell when i had this back in 2015. I couldn't even get an erectionn...I was freaking out.

The cause? I wanted to gain some weight so i started drinking like a full refill pack of milk (400grams) every three days. Too much sugar in my system.

The jedi jedi hit me hard. One old pharmacists in my area gave me a couple of drugs (costing like 2k or so), and the pile was gone within a week. Men! I was so happy.[hello please help me with the medicine name so that I will try it I am suffering from it in case you forget try go back to the medicine store ask them to remain you ]
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by manci(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=DonDemu post=61247012]Basir mai tsiro sai ya samu maganin gargajiya[slm Dan uwa ina fama dashi ko kana da masaniya a kan maganin? ]
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by sammykess(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Someone post the name of just a drug
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Muzikluva(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
sammykess:

my dear I once ate those food, they will only soften you stol and not stop pile,same job as parafin wax
Hmm I just need a way to stop this pile...it itches me sometimes and even affects my erection.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
They say that prevention is better than cure. One of the most effective ways to prevent pile is by not staying too much in the toilet while defecating.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by dauddy97(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Beezed:

Please Sir if you get the drugs, kindly send me the names. This thing is really killing me and I'm having exams sef. I'm trying all sort of herbal medicine for now tho. And it's reducing gradually.
I'm also using one herbal medicine and it's also reducing gradually. but, I need drug that will put end to that pile. I'm sure, that's not his place in my body. it need to be eradicated.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Sike(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
AGBO LOLESE
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
[/quote]Gaskiya abun dacene
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=manci post=61255164][/quote]Gaskiya abun dacene
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by manci(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=DonDemu post=61259952]Gaskiya abun dacene[toh kana da maganin ko kasan Mai ba dashi ]
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by unitysheart(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

I don't know the names...it was back in 2015. The pharmacist was an old man around egbeda area of Lagos someone recomemded for me.

I live in Ikotun and I can find my way there if you can direct me.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
unitysheart:

I live in Ikotun and I can find my way there if you can direct me.

Take a bus going to Egbeda...drop at Lab bus stop...cross to the other side and ask for Arowolo Pharmacy. It is on the road, opposite Lab bus stop...you can't miss the signboard. The man is old...like in his late 60s.
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by unitysheart(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:

Take a bus going to Egbeda...drop at Lab bus stop...cross to the other side and ask for Arowolo Pharmacy. It is on the road, opposite Lab bus stop...you can't miss the signboard. The man is old...like in his late 60s.

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by agesconcept(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
please if you get the drugs we will appreciate it.Though am using Agbo presently.
My advise pending the time we get the drugs use agbo ooo,I nearly lost my job.Avoid Bread,Yam and Eba for now,to avoid your stool been hard.
The pains i do go through is more than the woman in the Labour room.
Use Agbo that will soften your stool pending we get the drugs name
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by SUMCIOUZ(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2017
chatinent:

Origin:[/b] http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=42&t=448&st=0#entry891

Go to the PHARMACY AND BUY Pilex. i had a like two months Ago as a result of Ijekuje. free food
Re: 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria by Beezed(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
dauddy97:
I'm also using one herbal medicine and it's also reducing gradually. but, I need drug that will put end to that pile. I'm sure, that's not his place in my body. it need to be eradicated.

Wow, so it can be eradicated completely?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 / Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists / Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.