Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (50398 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Kfed4ril(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
laurel03:
you think so.... oyo no be ogun mate in everything... mabinu.

Later they will say it's only Igbos ( Anambra vs Imo ) that compare themselves.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Oluwainnie(f): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
callmeancestor:
Sorry Wats ur qualification?
B. a in philosophy certification in human resources and project management
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by wristbangle: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwainnie:

I hear. I'm in ogun and currently in need of a job

Alright send me a PM. Would u like to work in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by callmeancestor: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwainnie:

B. a in philosophy certification in human resources and project management
God will provide a good one soon

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Oluwainnie(f): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Alright send me a PM. Would u like to work in Lagos?
yes, I'll love to. kindly check your mail
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by seunoni34(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kaduna should be on this list
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by talk2ekpa(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
seunoni34:
Kaduna should be on this list
What about Zamfara, and Kogi sate, and Niger and Nassarrawa?
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by uzoexcel(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
cc ammyluv2002
cheesy

ebuka1511:
It might sound off to you, but that is the truth, infact, it should be No. 2 on the list. the state currently have more than 30 international NGOs. When i was job searching and was in PH searching, nothing, I mean nothing came out, then most Oil firms were all down sizing,this was late 2016, it was only when i learnt that as a job seeker, you have to be mobile and chase the openings where ever they are situated. Hot.nigerian.jobs.com then made it easy, together with other job search engine , I discovered that almost 80% of all openings were in the North East, Borno mainly. I changed my view by applying to those openings and guess what? One of the INGOs, shortlisted me, Scheduled me for an online test, after the test, skype interview was conducted, and Oluwa been by me, I was given an offer x3 what is obtainable in PH.
All these happened in a day, I mean the Test, Skype interview and Offer. I was then asked when to resume which I gave them, to my surprise, they reserved a flight ticket for me on that day, that saw me to the Land of the Shehus, on Arrival, had a warm reception as I was picked from the airport, taken straight to a 5 Star Hotel, and asked to resume next day. On my arrival, I was told i will be staying in the Hotel for a month, but if i can get an accommodation within the month, I will be paid in cash, balance of the days I did not stay in the hotel.
As s sharp guy, Got my accommodation within 2 weeks, and the cash was more than enough to pay for my rent and also furnish it. For all searching, please beam your searchlight here in Borno, to give you a rough picture, cleaners where i work earn around 80k per month, drivers earn 150k and these are jobs that the minimum qualification is FSLC. If your opportuned to work with any of the UN agencies scattered across the state, you are made, for example, In the UN, A driver earns a minimum of 257k excluding over time allowances of 90k per month and DSAs for missions. Please give it a trial, the lowest level in INGOs which is Assistance earns a minimum of 150k as basic salary . Yes there are incidences of Bombings, but follow all security briefings and you will be fine. Oxfamnovib Nigeria, Thanks for the opportunity.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by ammyluv2002(f): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
uzoexcel:
cc ammyluv2002
cheesy

Lol cheesy

God will do it for us too
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Pojomojo: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2018
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre / Some Jobs That Will Soon Be Gone For Good / HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.