Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) - Agriculture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) (108452 Views)

Yam Farming In Nigeria: A General Overview / Any Pepper, Cucumber And General Vegetable Farmer Around / Catfish Hatchery Training And General Consultancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
pretyprexy:
This is such a very important thread and I'm so loving it already...

Let me be generous and share something for the inquisitive foodies like me; grin
Just In case you're thinking of a healthy meal to make with Maize this week, I read a very interesting article on [url]blog.farmcrowdy.com[/url] about 15 Edible Meals You Can Prepare With Maize here.. http://blog.farmcrowdy.com/ways-to-use-maize/.

grin I have tried almost all of them at home... To think Maize is healthy ehnnnn.. I might just give up on eating rice.

Go and read and learn sha...Thank me later

Your blog looks good grin
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
nnekaike:
Crayfish is Available for Sale
big bag of 100kg is 70k
half bag is- 35k
20liters painter is -20k
1 custatd paint-3000

The big bag of 100kg contains 40-42 paints(usual custard paint) if you decide to sell at #3000 a paint you will make a profit of 50k on a bag.
Even if you decide to sell for #2500 you will still make 30k on a bag.

Crayfish sells for #3500 now in ketu,mile12 and oyingbo markets so you know.
You market more profits when you buy large quantities.

PS.Am finding it difficult to post pictures.

Please call or WhatsApp 08105024652 for more info.

Pictures
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
popoolaRofiat:
Palm oil is available. It's very good direct from Edo.
we can only deliver to Lagos,Ibadan,Illorin.

price 9000
transport 500

Note :The cost exclude keg we can exchange keg so far your keg is good.
call 08173525058
whatsap:08149240862

Pictures
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by habinccihub: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2018
kagari:

Pictures would go a long way to build peoples confidence

Hello.

Thank you.

Here are pictures of the quality of tomatoes we supply..
And how a basket looks like..

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 1:59am On Jun 14, 2018
habinccihub:

Hello.

Thank you.

good quality

1 Like

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by habinccihub: 2:02am On Jun 14, 2018
We are your most reliable suppliers of various agro products. We deliver to any location in Nigeria.
We supply large quantities of the best quality products.

Our products are:
-Cashew Nuts
-Sesame seeds
-Dried Split Ginger
-Cocoa Powder
-Farm Fresh Tomatoes
-Palm Kernel
-Coconut
-Dried Tomatoes
-Hibiscus
-Soya beans

Call us to make your orders: 07068883816 or 09093593410.

HABINCCI HUB.

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 3:03am On Jun 14, 2018
nice one
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by zeezaa(f): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2018
Optimum crayfish at rock bottom price that is sandless and tasty
one paint bucket #2500
one 50kg bag containing 28 to 30 paint buckets #50,000
Contact me: 08160763713
NEGOTIATION AVAILABLE

PS:Pictures not uploading
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by zeezaa(f): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2018
here
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by akins56(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pls add 08185698997 to the group
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by lightjones: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices....

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, etc. We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Garri pass Garri. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/Whatsapp us to make order - 07066880314 , +234766880314

Nationwide delivery now available
Location - Lagos

Thank you
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by habinccihub: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2018
kagari:

good quality

Hello, what quantity would you like to order.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by nnekaike(f): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2018
kagari:

Pictures
Am finding it difficult to upload pictures.
Crayfish is still very much Available
A paint is now #2000.
Take advantage of the affordability now before it gets expensive
Location-Lagos.

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Ruby12: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
we are into plantain suckers supply, fertilizers, and general consultancy. call 08064367661
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by zeezaa(f): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
crayfish at it's best still available
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 12:17am On Jun 25, 2018
mercyitodo:

Scam tendencies detected in his forum known as tubers and yams.
He is known to be defrauding his customers, currently there is a case of dispute between him and two of his female customers.
More details will be posted here. Anyone dealing with that moniker should do so at his or her own risk.

Moniker: Kallsy
Name of actor: Kalu Sunday
Phone number: 07030603151
Bank Accounts: Gtbank, 0052478801; UBA, 2083088230

Let the poster come open. Thats my name, account number & phone number. Disputes is not scam. Unable to comes open makes the information irrelevant and attempt to put my business activities down.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by mercyitodo(f): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2018
kallsy:

Let the poster come open. Thats my name, account number & phone number. Disputes is not scam. Unable to comes open makes the information irrelevant and attempt to put my business activities down.
More details will be unveiled here. Don't think you can get away with everyones money. Some of us hate cheating.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2018
mercyitodo:

More details will be unveiled here. Don't think you can get away with everyones money. Some of us hate cheating.

You have seen my details come open and get jailed.
State your details.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by mercyitodo(f): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2018
kallsy:

You have seen my details come open and get jailed.
State your details.
His facebook account has been deleted. If it's not true, post it here for all to see.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by mercyitodo(f): 1:12am On Jun 25, 2018
I was removed from the whatsapp group. Kallsy is a confirmed scammer.

See the resolution reached by his appointed jury on one of the numerous dispute with his two female customers.

*JUDGEMENT FROM RESOLUTION ARENA ON THE CASE BETWEEN THE COMPLAINANT MRS TEMITOPE AND MRS NNENNA WITH THE DEFENDANT MR KALU*

After going through the complain from a 2count charge from the complainant with some questions we asked and they answered and dropped all evidence and also hearing from the defendant to also do same ,both parties were excused out of the resolution arena, so others can drop Dia submissions without being bias, members went 2ru all evidence and some investigation were carried out and compared to natural business phenomenon, all submissions were made from those available and from all the submissions we have this judgement to render on this set of issue
1.casava floor bought
2.yam bought
3.transport
4.transaction amount
*1.CASSAVA FLOUR BOUGHT*

Mr kalu is *found guilty* on the flour has the flour after thorough investigation has a different colour to the chosen flour of which after preparation the end product was far not closed to a cassava flour ,he himself on questioning affirm to the fact that it is total replacement,on this note *mr kalu will refund #3600 back to mrs tope*

*2.YAM BOUGHT*
Mr kalu is *not found guilty* on the yam bought ,on every hip of yam, or hip of tomatoes, onions, crates of egg, or any farm product, when they are on hip,they cab never be exactly of same size, big ones are usually placed on top by farmers, while smaller ones are being covered by big ones, the pics selected by Mrs Nnenna in d absence of tope if closely zoomed are the yams Mr kalu bought, only that Mrs Nnenna did not see what is under the hip of yams , and being that Mr kalu is not the farmer but a middle man that snaps farmers product and buy and send to customers ,those yams refers to as seed of yam are the biggest yam in some farm land and d smallest in some, so what u refer to as a big yam can be a seed yam to another farmer,if out of 100yams,the Complainant only complain of 31yams being small, then 69:31 is a pass mark, on this note Mrs tope is meant to use the gain in the bigger ones to compensate in the loss in the smaller one, because all yams can't be of exactly same size and price, but henceforth customer should ask Mr kalu if possible after price negotiation is done with farmers b4 paying to the farmer he should spread the hip of yam all on the surface as marking is to be done all spread and snap pics and send for final confirmation *but in the previous transaction b4 this one where some yam were spoilt,though Mr kalu has already promised her as of then to replace the yam for her,(henceforth Mr kalu should state a minimum of spoilt That can be accepted as part of business,anything above 5yams,must Have refund) we are on this note, mandating Mr kalu to replace all spoilt yam as he promised same time as he refund/replace the cassava flour*

*3.transport*
Transport is something that can't be predicted, a load of truck can take 15hours to Lagos and another can even spoil on the road and take a week to get to Lagos, or even have an accident and most goods damaged on d road ,some can get to destination normal time, while some might get to destination at an odd time, that won't be seen as anyone's fault, even the driver can't be blamed on late arrival, because he can't tell what will happen on the highway, so on the late arrival of product at midnight is never and will never be anyone's fault ,making investigation and calling some commissioners of truck transport down north, we are meant to understand that when a customer buys goods and load with commissioners of truck, the truck can't move to destination like Lagos unless the truck if filled up except if such truck is totally paid for by a customer, meaning that I can load beans on a truck and go home, until the truck is filled that the truck man can move, he won't run empty and make losses on fuel he won't move, meaning he has to feel his truck with whatever that goes in that direction of destination, (in his words, if customer don't want me to add other people's product that, then they should pay for full load and not per bag,) else customers that cant be affected by such delays are those that pays for full truck,so goods loaded can be delayed for days to move if truck is not totally booked by customer ,on this note *mr kalu is not guilty of truck delay or late arrival and as such not meant to pay for transport* in business goods don't always get to Lagos at same time some in d day and some at night base on what the driver pass 2ru on d high way
*3.TRANSACTION AMOUNT*
From the investigation with whatsapp chat screen shot , Mr kalu sent the complainant total money to pay as follows
Yam #35,000
Lafun white yam flour #3600 *note yam not cassava,likely where the mistake of getting another floor came in from*
Corn flour #1500
Transport #4000 to a total of #44,100. then below the chat requested for his charge, pos charge, of which the customer told him she will settle that later .since his charge is #2000 and pos charge per 10k is 200 making 800 for pos then total cost of purchasing should have been #34100+#2800 making a total of 36900, but from Mrs tope chat she paid only #45,000 pending when she will settle the rest #1900 *also note that Mr kalu affirmed that he priced the yam #30,000 but no where was it stated that the farmer agreed to his pricing*

*SUMMARY*
1.MR KALU IS TO PAY BACK TO MRS TOPE THE SUM OF #3600 FOR FLOUR ON OR B4 7DAYS FROM THIS DAY
2.MRS TOPE IS TO BALANCE THE REST OF THE PURCHASE BALANCE OF #1900
3.MR KALU SHOULD ALSO REFUND THE PREVIOUS TRANSACTION THAT HAS SPOILT YAM ON OR B4 7DAYS
2.MRS TOPE SHOULD BE ADVISED THAT WHEN A CASE IS ON, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL one GUILTY UNTIL HE IS FOUND TO BE AS TARNISHING ONES IMAGE MIGHT NOT BE TAKING LIKELY IF AT THE END HE IS FOUND NoT GUILTY,ON THIS NOTE, Both PARTY SHOULD STOP HENCEFORTH ANY OPEN Confrontation EXCEPT IN RESOLUTION ROOM, FAILURE OF ANY OF THE PARTY to do this MEANS SUCH PARTY DOES NOT Want PEACE BUT WAR AND SUCH PERSON BE IT KALU OR TOPE WILL BE FACED BY ALL
THANKS
*Note u are free to appeal this judgement*

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Topeomotoye: 2:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Still on the Kalsky and Mercyitoro post.
I am Temitope Onigbanjo whom Kalu defrauded. He posted some yams for sale on the 11th of June by 2.40pm for 36T for 100tubers and I sent him 45T by 3.36pm same day for the yams and 30 midis cassava flour and local rice 3 mudus.
He claimed he did not receive money till 4.35pm and it was too late to buy. I asked him to refund my money cos I couldn't wait another 4days. He refused promising he would buy the next day. I insisted if it couldn't be done as promised he should return my money. He assured no probs. I said it would be impossible to still see exact yam pike you showed me, how can we now know what you'd buy for what price he assured he'd do me well and send pictures before buying. By 14th we were still pursuing him as he had neither bought nor refunded our money. He concluded with my partner to buy a particular batch he saw on the 14th . When he sent pictures my partner objected that it was allergic than what he had posted on the platform and were too small to which he responded that he priced it to 30T as against initial 35T displayed against the yams. They agreed he bought. Then began trouble of getting our goods on time. He kept posting us telling us he has loaded in Lagos bound trucks till on Friday of the holidays he owned up that the goods were locked up in the warehouse in the market and wouldn't leave till after the holidays. Eventually said goods were received by 1.40am at Kara Berger end of the Lagos Ibadan expressway after we had been waiting there since ,3pm when him and the driver told us the vehicle was at Ogere.
Because of the midnight stranding only available Taxify can we could get charged additional 5T for the load outside Taxify charge of 1,800 to Surulere. He agreed we'll split the cost cos he was carried along. Goods arrived Surulere at 2.45 am. The cassava flour was soaked with cow dung and urine because it was transported in an open carriage no cover from rains and loaded with cows. The yams were mixture of seed yams and spoiled ones. Out of 100 pieces 31 were not acceptable. All of this was duly communicated right at receipt of the goods and subsequently. When we asked for refund, he constituted a kangaroo court and asked that deliberation be done backdoor in a resolution room whilst he continued trading as usual on the main platform. Anyone who ventures to contradict him or challenge him got removed instantly like madam mercy.
They ruled as madam mercy posted and we objected asking that it be taken to the open platform as they promised for others to judge. They said no and rather invited their cronies to come and force their decision on us. After three days of deliberation from Friday night till early this morning Monday, no headway.
We followed two of the panelists suggestions to refund totally the goods and collect our refunds.
For someone whom I had trusted with close to 450T naira with of transactions blindly before seeing goods, he now finds it hard to trust me to refund my 43,500 and I return goods. Two neutral members volunteered to warehouse the money and supervise the return of the goods to him in lambassa Niger state. He still refused and after wasting all our time and data at 108 am he said quoting verbatim " I will send this issues and get advice from legal adviser.
Clearly you can see that he has no good intentions but is a fraudster. Of the four yam transactions I've had with him three have issues and all same. Mixing spoiled yams with seed yams I my purchase. He has 28 spoiled yams to replace from the transaction before this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 25, 2018
Mr Kalu Sunday, (kallsy) I told you to resolve this amicably but you didn't listen. Look at all these posts and I wonder how you feel now.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 6:06am On Jun 25, 2018
mercyitodo:

His facebook account has been deleted. If it's not true, post it here for all to see.

Be your the one that delete it.....

Come open and mske your identity known
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by mercyitodo(f): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2018
kallsy:

Be your the one that delete it.....

Come open and mske your identity known
This guy is crazy. I deleted your facebook? grin

Mods, Pavore9 and Farmtech please take note of this moniker. I was post the conclusion on the whats-app group here for all to see. Your scamming and defrauding has come to its final busstop.

Go and pay those ladies their money or risk your reputation. Ordinary N6000 or less you cannot pay and you are here making noise. Smh
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Pavore9: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2018
mercyitodo:

Mods, Pavore9 and Farmtech please take note of this moniker. I was post the conclusion on the whats-app group here for all to see. Your scamming and defrauding has come to its final busstop.

Go and pay those ladies their money or risk your reputation. Ordinary N6000 or less you cannot pay and you are here making noise. Smh

Do clearly narrate what the issue is.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by amerengues(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
U need to b careful on how u tag people scammer. This matter is still under review and u posted here that he is a scammer. I am a member of the group. You need to b patient cos this is clearly a trade dispute. I hope u both settle this amicably. Remember the internet stores information. Let's b careful. Mr Kalu, kindly settle this matter and let go.

1 Like

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Topeomotoye:
Still on the Kalsky and Mercyitoro post.
I am Temitope Onigbanjo whom Kalu defrauded. He posted some yams for sale on the 11th of June by 2.40pm for 36T for 100tubers and I sent him 45T by 3.36pm same day for the yams and 30 midis cassava flour and local rice 3 mudus.
He claimed he did not receive money till 4.35pm and it was too late to buy. I asked him to refund my money cos I couldn't wait another 4days. He refused promising he would buy the next day. I insisted if it couldn't be done as promised he should return my money. He assured no probs. I said it would be impossible to still see exact yam pike you showed me, how can we now know what you'd buy for what price he assured he'd do me well and send pictures before buying. By 14th we were still pursuing him as he had neither bought nor refunded our money. He concluded with my partner to buy a particular batch he saw on the 14th . When he sent pictures my partner objected that it was allergic than what he had posted on the platform and were too small to which he responded that he priced it to 30T as against initial 35T displayed against the yams. They agreed he bought. Then began trouble of getting our goods on time. He kept posting us telling us he has loaded in Lagos bound trucks till on Friday of the holidays he owned up that the goods were locked up in the warehouse in the market and wouldn't leave till after the holidays. Eventually said goods were received by 1.40am at Kara Berger end of the Lagos Ibadan expressway after we had been waiting there since ,3pm when him and the driver told us the vehicle was at Ogere.
Because of the midnight stranding only available Taxify can we could get charged additional 5T for the load outside Taxify charge of 1,800 to Surulere. He agreed we'll split the cost cos he was carried along. Goods arrived Surulere at 2.45 am. The cassava flour was soaked with cow dung and urine because it was transported in an open carriage no cover from rains and loaded with cows. The yams were mixture of seed yams and spoiled ones. Out of 100 pieces 31 were not acceptable. All of this was duly communicated right at receipt of the goods and subsequently. When we asked for refund, he constituted a kangaroo court and asked that deliberation be done backdoor in a resolution room whilst he continued trading as usual on the main platform. Anyone who ventures to contradict him or challenge him got removed instantly like madam mercy.
They ruled as madam mercy posted and we objected asking that it be taken to the open platform as they promised for others to judge. They said no and rather invited their cronies to come and force their decision on us. After three days of deliberation from Friday night till early this morning Monday, no headway.
We followed two of the panelists suggestions to refund totally the goods and collect our refunds.
For someone whom I had trusted with close to 450T naira with of transactions blindly before seeing goods, he now finds it hard to trust me to refund my 43,500 and I return goods. Two neutral members volunteered to warehouse the money and supervise the return of the goods to him in lambassa Niger state. He still refused and after wasting all our time and data at 108 am he said quoting verbatim " I will send this issues and get advice from legal adviser.
Clearly you can see that he has no good intentions but is a fraudster. Of the four yam transactions I've had with him three have issues and all same. Mixing spoiled yams with seed yams I my purchase. He has 28 spoiled yams to replace from the transaction before this one.

Thank you for using the word defraud remember to defend it....
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
mercyitodo:

When you have no identity your free to speak anyhow and act anyhow.

I am Kalu Sunday by name.....take me to court and charge me or you come open. Don't talk in the dark. Words are free defending it is expensive.

Come open and get Jailed.
Thanks you for bringing someone out with identity.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by creamylicious(f): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
habinccihub:

Hello.

Thank you.

do you sell half of a basket?
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
mercyitodo:

Scam tendencies detected in his forum known as tubers and yams.
He is known to be defrauding his customers, currently there is a case of dispute between him and two of his female customers.
More details will be posted here. Anyone dealing with that moniker should do so at his or her own risk.

Moniker: Kallsy
Name of actor: Kalu Sunday
Phone number: 07030603151
Bank Accounts: Gtbank, 0052478801; UBA, 2083088230

do you have proof?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

How Do I Start Snail Rearing? / Maize Farming Startup / PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.