Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. (4788 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Is Obama A Satanist? / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Please . . . sweet heart kiss kiss , stop twisting my thread. you wanna become a satanist just lemmi know. wink[/size]
May kelly:

[size=18pt]How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A FOOL.[/size]
Re: How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. by darcsherry(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ogaga4Luv:
[size=13pt]Here is an important message for atheists and those who consider the occult, paranormal, and astral world to be non-existent and/or just plain nonsense;
please take the time to read this:

I have received several personal e-mails from former atheists and other skeptics who believed Satanism and the occult were nothing but fantasy, products of an over active imagination, and/or unrealistic foolishness.* All of these people wrote to me because they realized to their surprise, Satan is *very* real.

I have also read public articles from varied sources where secular individuals attempted to experiment with the rituals on some of my blogs or articles just for kicks. They got blatant experiences all right-- the wrong ones.

Satanism is unlike mainstream Lifestyle and path. Those who open their minds to Satan *will* experience him. Unfortunately, Christianity and its cohorts have given people the impression that the spirit/astral world is nothing but bunk. Little or nothing ever happens spiritually with these religions. Their anti-life doctrines are all based upon stolen material from religions that preceded them. This material was altered and twisted to conform to their agenda to spiritually enslave the world; keeping spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a few.

Satanism is very different. Satanism is in fact, humanity's ORIGINAL RELIGION. Satanism is based upon the ancient paths that predated Judaism and Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years.so , do not be decieved!
[/size]

Brother, can I have your contact please? I have been seeking acquittance all along. I will be glad if u will help. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord / The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition / Devout Muslims Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.