Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

“A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter (21302 Views)

"Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter by agbonkamen(f): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Dahs true but a househelp isn't hired to go to school unless it's out of ur own free will.
yes you are right but for me if I have the money I will send him/her to school.
Re: “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
ivolt:
Employing an underaged school-age kid as househelp is reprehensible.
If you need an househelp, employ an adult, with that no one will complain.
Exactly. I just cant do it. Its child abuse in my opinion. Making a child clean, run errands all day & have a low selfworth. Those are formative years dt determine the rest of their life.

I cant even hire a teenager. My help is 21years old, she earns her pay and goes home at close of work. Cant have a stranger live in my house either.
Re: “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter by thedondada(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
Why can't these women do their own house work?
The laziness is real SMH.

There are career women with kids and they still manage to look after their homes.

Lol. Define career.

It's not laziness anybody who says a woman should do house chores in totality better get a house wife cause looking after the home is a full time job.

If your wife has a job then better be ready to share the house work load with her if you insist no nanny.

You both get home late and she rushes to the kitchen to cook, get the kids ready for bed and for school the next day. Probably tries to finish her unfinished projects from work and clean up the mess of the evening while you are watching Chelsea play.

Later that night you pounce with an erection and she says she's tired that means she's cheating on you.

Lol. Sense fall on you all.

Meanwhile the issue of schooling is a matter of choice these helps should be avoided if they can they aren't worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
agbonkamen:
yes you are right but for me if I have the money I will send him/her to school.
Cos you have a good heart. Many people don't

1 Like

Re: “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter by hatedisplace: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
Why can't these women do their own house work?
The laziness is real SMH.

There are career women with kids and they still manage to look after their homes.
career women living in one room apartment
Re: “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter by eyinjuege: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Provided the househelp is of age, I.e an adult, she is right.
It's a job like any other job. If she wants to work for a while, and save money to go back to school, that's fine. People do such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Cope, Divorced And Separated Men / Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? / Something Really Urgent To Ponder On.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.