Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ebonyians Is Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyians Is Trouble (340 Views)

“Shun Inferiority Complex” – Gov. Umahi Tells Ebonyians / Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) / BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyians Is Trouble by chyndorek: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Civil Servants are the engine room of every Government. Any Government that neglects its workers is not only wicked but heartless. You cannot built a Secetarait with billions of Naira while your workers are hungry. When I was the Deputy Governor, I suggested to my boss, chief Martin Elechi to increase workers salaries but he vehemently refused. I appeal to you to vote for me for I will increase your salary by 100%.

Gov. Umahi in Jan. 2015

Ebonyi Civil servants are very lazy, No Jupiter on Earth will make me increase workers salary. The cells in their brains are dead that is why they keep asking for increment instead of accessing loan to do business. We have discovered that civil servants have been over paid by 10% since 2011. We shall be working on ways to effect the deductions. The secret of failure is trying to please everybody.

Gov Umahi in Oct. 2017

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Government Against This Practise In Hospitals ? / “buhari Specifically Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria” – World Bank Reveals / Operation Crocodile Smile II Begins In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.