Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Wanting A Baby Boy - The Family Pressure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wanting A Baby Boy - The Family Pressure (654 Views)

The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanting A Baby Boy - The Family Pressure by iMumZone: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am Stella by name and I am a mum to 2 beautiful girls expecting baby no 3.

Before I became pregnant, Family and friends were asking questions and also talk about us trying for a baby boy, some of my friends even suggested that I see an expert....lol...... After I found out I was pregnant and eventually told my mum-in-law about it, all she talked about was (jokingly though) that she believes this one coming is a boy that will carry on the family name as my husband is the only son out of 7 kids. My husband and I just said Amen
In a way I also started praying that it be a boy , I had my first scan done and found out that we were expecting......... A beautiful Baby Girl.
Because everyone was all about the "Make a baby boy " epistle when I’m not God, When I told hubby about it, I could tell that he was a bit depressed on finding out we were expecting a girl. I was a bit skeptical on whether to tell my mother-in-law or not but I eventually did and guess what she said “ It doesn’t matter, may be the next one will be a baby boy”. I smiled and within me I know and I’m sure that I am done with baby making.

But then, I thought about it deeply that we humans can be very unappreciative of things we get without sweating. God gave me healthy children that many women will do anything to get.
Right now, I just want a healthy and happy child. I can't turn myself into a baby-making machine all in the name of trying for a boy to carry on the family name baton.
My daughters will bring forth the baby boys If God so will . I rest my casehmmm.......... What about those that have all boys and no girl ......

What do you think about this mama's tale ?

Read more https://imumzone.com/2017/09/30/healthy-remedies-constipation-babies/
Re: Wanting A Baby Boy - The Family Pressure by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
If you have a child, you are blessed that's all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wanting A Baby Boy - The Family Pressure by mrsfavour(f): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
reach me on Whatsapp ,let's talk more . 08038383490.
Re: Wanting A Baby Boy - The Family Pressure by Seyilome(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
My child is a girl and I love her so much as she loves me, and I am also expecting second child which I have never know its gender, God shall giveme the best either male or female, Though it is good to have male child but it is not compulsory, Females children can even do better than males, Most important thing is that God should pls in his mercy give us best and presentable children
Re: Wanting A Baby Boy - The Family Pressure by thorpido(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
No woman should put herself under pressure of having a baby boy.I know it can be hard especially if you come from certain parts of the country where they harp on having a male child.

From knowledge in medical science however,there are things you can do to increase your chances of having the sex that you want.Factors such as timing of sex,ovulation time,volume of seemen or ejaculate, etc play a vital role.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Twin Sisters Got Married On The Same Day. / 10 Cutest Generational Family Portraits We’ve Seen / DELSU Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Being Scolded By Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.