Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Married Man Urgently Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Urgently Need Help (608 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Urgently Need Help by kennybabs1980: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
FROM MY INBOX........
Madam, I need your help. I am a man of 48years. I married a woman who leaves home as early as 8am to go to church, and she doesn't return home till 6pm, not minding that her family must feed. When she eventually gets home, I would have taken care of the kids, fed them too.
By 7pm, she's holding her Bible, rolling on the floor of her room, praying, and speaking in tongues. She does that till 7am, almost on daily basis. I'm sure you know that I will not go o close to her in such situations.
A particular day, I threw caution to the winds, and forced my way on her. All through the act, she spoke in tongues, clutching her Bible . She wasn't anywhere near where I was, as her mind was obviously far away. After that day, I stopped her from making my meals, and stopped going into her room. We still live together, but more like strangers.
Now, she has a church, founded by her. A church where she is the Alfa and Omega. She has stopped looking nice, dresses more like someone who is perpetually mourning. She does not wear earrings, and her hair is always unkempt According to her, she is married to Jesus, and does not need any other man in her life. As an ordinary mortal who does not want to compete with Jesus, I have lost every hope of getting her back, and I need another wife.
Can you please help me ask if there's anyone ready to marry me? I am a business man of means, and the lord has blessed me. I do not need any woman who is not ready for marriage, and will be divorcing my wife once I find a woman that I can marry.
The woman must be either a widow or a divorcee, not more than 45years. She must have had her own children, as I would rather not have more children. If at all I will, I won't have more than one. The woman should preferably be from Ogun or Oyo state, but definitely not from Akure and Ilesa. She should be a civil servant, who will be ready to come home after the close of work. What I need right now is a good companion.
Ladies, is anyone interested in this my friend? Meanwhile, I think there are lots of lessons to be learned from this friend of mine. Abi? What do you think ?

Culled from the wall of Oluwatoyin Adegbenro, a popular Facebook personality.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1283920031718573&id=100003017669071&comment_id=1283984918378751&ref=opera_speed_dial&_rdr
Re: Married Man Urgently Need Help by solace2013: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Does this woman read Bible at all? Perhaps Satan has taken hold of her and is hell bent on destroying her marriage.
Re: Married Man Urgently Need Help by FlySly05: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
She pretty much made her choice and ready to live with it. So the man either supports her life decision or move on as he's readily done. No time to set time abeg.

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Every Man Should Do Before Getting Married / Black Christmas As Family Of Four Wiped Off In An Accident / My friend needs a 3bedroom flat in isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.