Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match (72238 Views)

Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by terrezo2002(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2017
I pray God will give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. We can always qualify for another world cup, but a daughter you may not always have. RIP
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Cannonleo(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Dammnn bleep
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by thundafire: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Fear Nigerians..... Dem Don carry her take appease the world cup gods...

RIP to her
mumu
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by mechanics(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by dbynonetwork: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
thundafire:
mumu

E pain am well well..
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by LordOfNaira: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
So sad!!!
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz, sorry for mentioning you on that high-profile thread.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:
Dasherz, sorry for mentioning you on that high-profile thread.

it's ok ... you can modify the mention .. want to modify my post there
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

it's ok ... you can modify the mention .. want to modify my post there
I have removed it altogether. It served its purpose.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
-ok thanks
i wish I did not have to prompt him to go to the bank
BluntBoy:

I have removed it altogether. It served its purpose.
I just feel I'm to blame
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:
-ok thanks
i wish I did not have to prompt him to go to the bank

I just feel I'm to blame

Don't blame yourself. All we need now is to pray for him. Moreover, blaming yourself will not reverse what has happened.

I never knew you and thepussyH were that close.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

Don't blame yourself. All we need now is to pray for him. Moreover, blaming yourself will not reverse what has happened.

I never knew you and thepussyH were that close.

well we talk alot and chat on fb too ..

just friends tho
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

well we talk alot and chat on fb too ..

just friends tho

Alright. So, all we need to do is pray and put our trust in God.

I will be off for a while. I need to clear a backlog so that I can be free enough for religion tommorow.

Hakuna matata , Dash.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

Alright. So, all we need to do is pray and put our trust in God.

I will be off for a while. I need to clear a backlog so that I can be free enough for religion tommorow.

Hakuna matata , Dash.

okay thanks
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

okay thanks
You are welcome, dear. Any news?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are welcome, dear. Any news?
no embarassed
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:
no embarassed
It's well. He will be alright.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

It's well. He will be alright.

I hope so ... seriously pray to that
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

Those devils can be heartless. Moreover, it is near the Christmas season and the crime rate is usually high at this period. May God protect us from those devils. One cannot be too careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dasherz:

I have missed you all day. How is thepussyhunter? And how are you?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have missed you all day. How is thepussyhunter? And how are you?

with all sincerity I am not fine at all ...no news on him yet and it gets me worried every second embarassed embarassed
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 12:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Dasherz:

with all sincerity I am not fine at all ...no news on him yet and it gets me worried every second embarassed embarassed

Don't worry, sweet Dash. We will get good news soon.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

Don't worry, sweet Dash. We will get good news soon.

I rea;lly, really really need that news soonest

good morning
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Dasherz:

I rea;lly, really really need that news soonest
good morning
It's well.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

It's well.
I hope. So cos I can't. Concentrate in school and I just sleeep in fear of the unknown ... Nothing interests me anymore
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dasherz:

I hope. So cos I can't. Concentrate in school and I just sleeep in fear of the unknown ... Nothing interests me anymore

I understand, my dear. The experience can be traumatic. But the Lord will be your strength. Read Psalm 23. You will feel strong and alright.

I will pray for you. No matter what, just know that there are people who care very much about you. I am one of them. Be strong. Thepussyhunter will be alright. You will be fine too.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

I understand, my dear. The experience can be traumatic. But the Lord will be your strength. Read Psalm 23. You will feel strong and alright.

I will pray for you. No matter what, just know that there are people who care very much about you. I am one of them. Be strong. Thepussyhunter will be alright. You will be fine too.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dasherz, how are you?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:
Dasherz, how are you?
right now am just ok
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Dasherz:
right now am just ok
Any news yet.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2017
BluntBoy:

Any news yet.

None yet ..just sending random friend requests to hiS Facebook. Friends andits still not leading anywhere
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Dasherz:

None yet ..just sending random friend requests to hiS Facebook. Friends andits still not leading anywhere

No news is good news. At least, it is better than bad news. It all shows that nothing bad as happened. Cheer up, Dash. I hope you are able to concentrate at least a little on your schoolwork?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo / Raheem Sterling Partying Hard, Rocks Lady Despite Man City Title Race (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.