Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match (72141 Views)

Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dasherz:
I'm bedridden So events. Outside don't interest me
Sorry, my lady. If I were close, I would check in and nurse you to good health.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Funny sombori
Had dinner?
BluntBoy:

Sorry, my lady. If I were close, I would check in and nurse you to good health.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dasherz:
Funny sombori Had dinner?
Yes. I had an early dinner. What about you?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Not hungry I'm scared of food righT now
BluntBoy:

Yes. I had an early dinner. What about you?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dasherz:
Not hungry I'm scared of food righT now

shocked

Eat, my dear. Food will hasten the healing process. Food is very important. Try and eat something, no matter how small. I understand why you are scared to eat but you can't avoid food. Not even at this stage.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

shocked

Eat, my dear. Food will hasten the healing process. Food is very important. Try and eat something, no matter how small. I understand why you are scared to eat but you can't avoid food. Not even at this stage.
I can't keep food. Down I will vomit and purge. It all out
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dasherz:
Sorry, my baby cry You will be fine soon.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dasherz:
Can I see your face, Dash? If you don't want, don't worry cheesy
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Why are you fighting with mhizz?
BluntBoy:

Sorry, my baby cry You will be fine soon.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dasherz:
Why are you fighting with mhizz?

shocked

No, we are not fighting.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Den. What. Happened to yA. Siggy? I really liked it.
BluntBoy:

shocked

No, we are not fighting.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dasherz:
Den. What. Happened to yA. Siggy? I really liked it.

Dash, you have started sleeping late again.

Don't worry about Mhizz cheesy

I care more about you. Sleep is calling. Maybe you should try and sleep too.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

Can I see your face, Dash? If you don't want, don't worry cheesy
That's me l'll remove it wen I'm up
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dasherz:

shocked

Look at my Dasherz.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dasherz:

Time to sleep, sweetheart. Hope you are sleeping already?

*kisses her* Sweet dreams.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 6:01am On Nov 14, 2017
Good morning
BluntBoy:

Time to sleep, sweetheart. Hope you are sleeping already?

*kisses her* Sweet dreams.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Dasherz:
Good morning
Goodmorning, sweet Dash. Hope you slept well?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2017
I did slEep well with no worries ... I did not wake up at all to puke or do anything gross cheesy
BluntBoy:

Goodmorning, sweet Dash. Hope you slept well?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Dasherz:
I did slEep well with no worries ... I did not wake up at all to puke or do anything gross cheesy

Good to hear that. So how are you feeling generally?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2017
A bit weal but better than yesterday
BluntBoy:

Good to hear that. So how are you feeling generally?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Dasherz:
A bit weal but better than yesterday

That is good news. The semester will end well for you cool

Then, when you are through, maybe we can talk marriage.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lwkmd o
Funniest thing I've read in a while .. cheesy
BluntBoy:

That is good news. The semester will end well for you cool

Then, when you are through, maybe we can talk marriage.
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dasherz:
Lwkmd o Funniest thing I've read in a while .. cheesy
I am not getting any younger cheesy
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
How are you?
Good evening and ahow was ya day?
BluntBoy:

I am not getting any younger cheesy
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dasherz:
How are you? Good evening and ahow was ya day?
I am fine, Dash. How are you too? Nigeria just trashed Argentina 4-2 cheesy
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Did meSsi play? If yes then I celebrate. If not it's worth celebrating too on low key cheesy I miss home now
BluntBoy:

I am fine, Dash. How are you too? Nigeria just trashed Argentina 4-2 cheesy

I hope they win the world cup
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dasherz:
Did meSsi play? If yes then I celebrate. If not it's worth celebrating too on low key cheesy I miss home now

I hope they win the world cup

It doesn't matter, sweetheart. After all, our Moses did not play too cheesy

It is almost Christmas and you would be back home cheesy
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yea I knw ryt but I still have 500 level to go through this again

How's mHIzZ
BluntBoy:

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Good morning blunt how u doin today?
BluntBoy:

Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Dasherz:
Good morning blunt how u doin today?

Good morning, my Dash. How was your night?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by Dasherz(f): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Went. On well yours?
BluntBoy:

Good morning, my Dash. How was your night?
Re: Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match by BluntBoy(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Dasherz:
Went. On well yours?

Not bad. I went to bed very early yesterday. I was so tired.

How are you? Hope you are getting stronger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.