Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Gospel Musician Tim Gofrey Buys 5 Brand New Cars For His Crew Members (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Musician Tim Gofrey Buys 5 Brand New Cars For His Crew Members (photos) (800 Views)

Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Musician Tim Gofrey Buys 5 Brand New Cars For His Crew Members (photos) by GibsonB(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
In a way of showing appreciation to his dedicated Crew Members Nigeria A-list Gospel Musician Tim Gofrey has coughed out millions on naira to buy 5 cars for his crew members, Some of them have spent up to 10years been loyal to him, Among them are 4 girls, Only one of them is a man.. How Nice, Hope he does same for his Parents.. see below!

''5 cars in one day... ���OMG!! My friend, Gospel Recording Artist, @timgodfreyworld is a baaaad guy.
With joy I took these pics as He Just gave out 2 Venzas and 3 Toyota Camrys to the long standing members of his Xtreme Crew band,most of whom have been working with him for over 10 years.
The band members are IBK , Mairo , Nana, Blessyn and SMJ
Congratulations people of God, you totally deserve it.
Awesome sturrrrvs. It's a great thing to bless people who have stood by you, I pray to do same.
I am so inspired.. God bless you greatly, Tim.''

More photos here:

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/wow-gospel-musician-tim-gofrey-buys-5.html

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Gospel Musician Tim Gofrey Buys 5 Brand New Cars For His Crew Members (photos) by yungbillionaire(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
To those who will come to say why didn't he give all same car..pls note that rewards come according to your level of service and your capacity for in the book of matt 25 vs 15 Bible says to 1 he gave 5 bags of gold, to the other 2 bags and the other 1, according to their ability....God bless Tim Godfrey, nice one to appreciate those that work for and with you.
Re: Gospel Musician Tim Gofrey Buys 5 Brand New Cars For His Crew Members (photos) by yungbillionaire(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
sh8t...was I FTC.... I guess I was
Re: Gospel Musician Tim Gofrey Buys 5 Brand New Cars For His Crew Members (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
God bless him

(1) (Reply)

8 Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media / MGBN 2017 Winner, Ugochi Ihezue Step Out For Charity Auction In China (Photos) / Lady Beaten, Stripped After She Allegedly Broke Into A House To Steal Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.