Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix (20535 Views)

Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by akanbiaa(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Taraba gratuity is 7 years no pay now.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by awa(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Political Protest.... Useless APC sponsored protest
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Pidginwhisper: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
dejavubobo1:
He's saving for reerection
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
what is sustainable development again na. apart from teachers and health workers, I don't think is necessary for a state government to waste its resources.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by bedspread: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Almost 800 days and no pay? And u guys are just complaining??
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by akanbiaa(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
eleojo23:
No salary for 24months?

Similar scenarios in Benue and Kogi...

How do these governors manage to sleep soundly at night?

Wickedness resides in the heart of these politicians.
They manage to sleep by joining secret cults and making different covenant which might require a loved one suffering or dying for them to maintain their position. So why should they care for another without and compassion?
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by enshi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Seun pls i have tried all means to contact you to no avail...

Pls its important

Enshigabriel@ymail.com
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Seyitosino(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
brainpulse:
Haaaaaaa! Wike owing 24months salary is devilish. Upon 13% derivation, Federal allocations, Paris club intervention fund and huge tax from multinational companies.
Who are mine to ask, when goats, pigs and idiots are very happy the way you ruin their lives.

'who am I' not 'who are mine'. With all sense of humility.

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by MrBigiman: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
And he is flying helicopter touring all Eastern states. Shames.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by omoadeleye(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Thought it's only Aregbesola owing Salaries?! Rivers State, one of the two richest States in Nigeria, also owe Salary.....?! 24 Months.....?!

Wike is......... Wicked!!!

Na salary dem take do riches
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by princeade86(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
but buhari why.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ufuosman(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pure wickedness
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by maxtrontips: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
No be them vote am? Abi na BUHARI cause that one again? Abeg make them take water on top that one. RIVER belong to PDP. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
At least TIMARIV was disbanded. That's good news
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ddippset(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:
AMECHI STOLE ALL THE MONEY..WETIN UNA WANT MAKE WIKE DO..LOL
so which one is he using to go to madrid to watch champions league?
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by cristianisraeli: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
ddippset:
so which one is he using to go to madrid to watch champions league?

lol...hes going there on loan
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
2 years salary what a wicked Governor!!!
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by mpowa(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
eleojo23:
No salary for 24months?

Similar scenarios in Benue and Kogi...

How do these governors manage to sleep soundly at night?

Wickedness resides in the heart of these politicians.
And they're talking about resource control, these ones will finish Nigeria by the time governors have more resources and securities.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ofuonyebi: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
I can tell you that oop wike and his messengers go prented as if they did not hear or see this protest

By 2morrow, you will see the rivers govt posting celebration galore on nairaland!

But ask him whether his children has not eaten for 2-day?...some families have not collected salary for 24-months

that's 2-yrs of his govt. and he's already warming up for a second term...!! I am sure he has not collected any salary since he assumed office?

this is shame of leadership...truth has no other name...pay this mekunnus their stipends jooo..while you enjoy your millions..

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Olalekanharoon(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
people dey try 4 dz country ooo 24 months shey dz governors fit mk heaven sha
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by highchief1: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa o.

Wike fear God small nau,24months is not 2days,is your heart made of iron?
theres no money ppl should understand
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Abagworo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
I'm surprised people don't know pensioners,teachers and council staffs are even owed several months in Rivers State. Rivers people depend less on salaries unlike in some other States.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Eyanmukaila(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:
AMECHI STOLE ALL THE MONEY..WETIN UNA WANT MAKE WIKE DO..LOL

Don't be stupid, is that an excuse? which previous govt for nigeria no steal leave empty treasury for their successors? and what do u say about those who has been paying despite meeting empty treasury? Oga politicians are all same.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by cristianisraeli: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Eyanmukaila:

Don't be stupid, is that an excuse? which previous govt for nigeria no steal leave empty treasury for their successors? and what do u say about those who has been paying despite meeting empty treasury? Oga politicians are all same.

your empty stupid skull couldnt send signals to your watery brain that what i said is called a joke
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ambs50: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
D titlt sud be

"Wiked Wike...No 24 months pay"
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by RaptorX: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why are they still going to work even with 24 months unpaid salaries
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by Ritajovy(f): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Amajerry83:
One of the reasons I don't vote.

One of the reasons you will keep getting the likes of him!
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by aguizm(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm this life. I remembered during amaechi's tenure how working with Rssda is equivalent to working with chevron. Daily lunch paid for by the government, weekends in Songhai farms. These guys really flexed and looted rivers state then. Now owu don d blow them.
Re: Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix by ipobarecriminals: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
sad sad angrywen we kal d BIG STOUT bottle of a man. misfit/ thief/WICKED. WIKE,una nor gree..See where una stubbornness land una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Join Police Or Continue With My Degree / Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary / White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.