Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] (29645 Views)

Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by suckerT111(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
just only one keke..lol angryjust only one keke..lol
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by shalomt4321: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
abeg shey Na only me abi this guy don dey too fat I smell something fishy undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2017
jessejunior:
with what Mr Desmond is doing....

I think we need more people like him in the government. imagine having one of him in every state in Nigeria, den every local government and every constituency.... in no time this country would be a better place

chop your money and impact life... no crime for dah one abeg!!!

that's what fashola is still enjoying

I just wish all of dem can understand and live with this but no, na to dey tiff $600billion kip for deir generations to come
you are obviously illiterate and have a low IQ with slave mentality. I can't imagine Americans telling Donald Trump to chop he own and do some stuffs. Is Desmond not collecting enough as salary? why encourage him to steal again? the electorates are actually the problem and not these politicians,how can a sane person say what you said up there and where in this world does 600billion dollars exist? I know your type. local champion that lie to your fellow illiterates at tarmac

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by Hades2016(m): 5:00am On Oct 10, 2017
JoshMedia:

Who are the we?
I believe my signature is shot that it won't lapse more than 2Min.
oga check your so called signature again ... It’s says “ cash deposit into US account “
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by kickman(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Desmond, God will always be by your side cos ur doing what he wants for the pple, you are not like some in that house that use pples money to buy houses ad feed fat, come to ljegun/ljagemo road in lkotun ad see the state of the road/poverty on display, the women rep there has query with pple ad God, bless u Desmond.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by arsenal33: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2017
More horrible keke napep drivers
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by newoffer: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2017
joker
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by nochio(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Funny how Lagosians are praising him, what about roads and water, what about education, if it was from other states people will crucify him. The truth is far from us.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by talk2percy(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Re-election loading...even u Desmond. Politics nah one yeye spirit.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by akingbatope: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2017
lovingyouhun:
Em try
there is excess money in ninja politics, Desmond bigger and robust, is dis way we are going to get to d promised land,abbbbbbbba
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by tiwasiaife(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2017
This okemuta of a guy in 30 days in Atlanta wount cease to amaze me. Wey the keke na?
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by lovingyouhun: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2017
akingbatope:
there is excess money in ninja politics, Desmond bigger and robust, is dis way we are going to get to d promised land,abbbbbbbba

You know what? Let's ask Buhari
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] by jessejunior(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
you are obviously illiterate and have a low IQ with slave mentality. I can't imagine Americans telling Donald Trump to chop he own and do some stuffs. Is Desmond not collecting enough as salary? why encourage him to steal again? the electorates are actually the problem and not these politicians,how can a sane person say what you said up there and where in this world does 600billion dollars exist? I know your type. local champion that lie to your fellow illiterates at tarmac

look at diz disrespectful mvfvckah, u really don't deserve a reply but it's funny hw yu compare yurself to American, it's obvious yu dnt knw shit and you are the illiterate here, if yhu know the way America is been run, yhu won't compare yurself to dem. which part are you from In Nigeria? which of the politician holding a post do what is expected of them? we can only encourage d one trying and brace him up for more cos If dem no do am, nothing wey yur papa go do about am, na for nairaland yhu go dey run yur asshole yu call mouth. you daht yhu are sane, sanity no tell u as dem dey take address pple without insults. where's yur home training?? talking about $600b, yur dumb generation obviously dnt knw what is meant by sarcasm dahz more reason why yur parent didn't treat yu to a good skul, they already knew yhu were dumb and have low IQ... yhu wey no be local champion smh!!! know who yu fvck with son. yu don't belong here bvtch!!! learn how to talk without insults. foooooooool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) / Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji Celebrate His 3rd Birthday. Olamide Celebrates Son / Sinach Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.