Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone (24381 Views)

My Infinix Note 5 Review After One Week / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Certified007: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2017
DemonHunTER:
Can I get a good phone with the price range of #20,000 - #25,000..

I no get money for big phones for now.

yea even low... kindly follow this thread..you gonna see good phones with mad battery life and better specs
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Certified007: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2017
DemonHunTER:
Can I get a good phone with the price range of #20,000 - #25,000..

I no get money for big phones for now.

yea even low... kindly follow this thread..you gonna see good phones with mad battery life and better specs

https://www.nairaland.com/4103731/best-cheap-budget-phone-mad
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by sureinfo: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2017
iamleumas:

WHICH PHONE CAN I GET FOR 45K?

Dear nairalanders, please I want to buy a new phone this week so I want you to suggest a good android phone that I can get for #45k

My interest

-4,000mah battery
-2gb RAM
-Quality camera

That's all.

Thanks

I'll be glad if you can please help me. It's very urgent
Tecno spark plus is ur sure choice

1 Like

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by GetMeRight: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
My neighbor bought hers yesterday too. She couldn't find touchlight app and I couldn't find it either. I tried downloadin it but she forgot her Gmail password n I couldn't log into playstore, I tried sending from my phone with xender still a dead end...for my mind I was like "mama David with her endless wahala again o" lol

The phone is cute tho but I'm an apple fanboy, even if I wanted to use android I have the likes of Samsung, htc, lg or even haweii to choose from. cool cool
Why not through other websites?
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by DemonHunTER: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Certified007:

https://www.nairaland.com/4103731/best-cheap-budget-phone-mad

Whoa! Thank Buddie..

Great phones you listed there.
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Certified007: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2017
DemonHunTER:

Whoa! Thank Buddie..

Great phones you listed there.

am glad you found the thread useful..will try updating it...when I cross check on Jumia again
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Mac2016(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Any phone without 4G LTE at least for now, to me is useless!
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by BreezyCB(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Still love my note 3
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Proffdada: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
My neighbor bought hers yesterday too. She couldn't find touchlight app and I couldn't find it either. I tried downloadin it but she forgot her Gmail password n I couldn't log into playstore, I tried sending from my phone with xender still a dead end...for my mind I was like "mama David with her endless wahala again o" lol

The phone is cute tho but I'm an apple fanboy, even if I wanted to use android I have the likes of Samsung, htc, lg or even haweii to choose from. cool cool
you can send app via bluetooth using es explorer
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Alimnet01: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
[There is touch there.its wht am using quote author=Abudu2000 post=61274009]My neighbor bought hers yesterday too. She couldn't find touchlight app and I couldn't find it either. I tried downloadin it but she forgot her Gmail password n I couldn't log into playstore, I tried sending from my phone with xender still a dead end...for my mind I was like "mama David with her endless wahala again o" lol

The phone is cute tho but I'm an apple fanboy, even if I wanted to use android I have the likes of Samsung, htc, lg or even haweii to choose from. cool cool[/quote]
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Nelsizzy(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
iamleumas:

Dear nairalanders, please I want to buy a new phone this week so I want you to suggest a good android phone that I can get for #45k

My interest

-4,000mah battery
-2gb RAM
-Quality camera

That's all.

Thanks

Tecno Camon CX Air. That is what I am using. Dope phone

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
@OP, thats a Very nice review. Buh that person that did the subtitles for the video needs tk be flogged. He was just writing nonsense in most of the things you said. Good stuff all the same.
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by iamleumas: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Tecno Camon CX Air. That is what I am using. Dope phone

Please how long does the battery last on heavy usage?
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Nelsizzy(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2017
iamleumas:

Please how long does the battery last on heavy usage?
I play online games, so I can't give an accurate answer. But at least 5 hours. 3000mAh

1 Like

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by brightalo17: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2017
fineyemi:
I dont undersgand, are u saying u bought it for 375000 or 37,500 naira.

He wrote 37500 which is 37,500 and you added more zero by writing 375000 what do you intend to achieve with the added single zero by you?

1 Like

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by ogundeleai(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2017
If one can pay above 30k to get the hot 5, considering the low specs it would have preferable to save the amount, add to it and go for either note 3 or 4.....one fact remain infinix cannot come up with any model that wil display quality associated with note 4 Pro atleast by the end of this year if not extended..
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Nice video
Samsung already has the fingerprint sensor feature, so I don't think it's a new feature
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by 2shure: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Samsung s8 everyday
Any day men.
WTf is infinix
Shiiittt

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Sagay212: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2017
I don't understand why most NLnders are always talking about shitty phones like infinix hot nd cold, gionee, techno, camon, jeru and some other irritating phone brands. I hardly see topics talking about phones like Samsung, HTC, iPhone, Nokia. Is that most o these people are broke or just love cheap things with poor quality.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by bibe(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2017
iamleumas:

My interest

-4,000mah battery
-2gb RAM
-Quality camera

That's all.

Thanks

Xiaomi Redmi 4x, you'll have to order through AliExpress app, delivery is 14-20 days max (usually around 15 days). You can even get the 3gb/32gb ram/rom for 48k.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by khalhokage(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2017
iamleumas:

My interest

-4,000mah battery
-2gb RAM
-Quality camera

That's all.

Thanks

Gionee M5 mini

1 Like

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by dharmeelawlarh(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2017
fineyemi:
O boy, Phone don cheap ooo
Just got mine for 46k,d phone is very good
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by bettercreature(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2017
You guys are suffering yipee,full battery after 5-6hours of charge kwa?
Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by dollarnaira: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2017
iamleumas:

My interest

-4,000mah battery
-2gb RAM
-Quality camera

That's all.

Thanks

Infinix hot 4 pro

1 Like

Re: My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone by Bmedels26(f): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2017
i dey sell the phone in lagos 35000
demsid:
where did u buy it. I wan buy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? / My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.