Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl (3349 Views)

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by Dolemite(f): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
How is it done in Nigeria?
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by okenwa(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
use any tactis, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by Spyker: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2010
Check youtube and you will get the answer. Search Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by yemmight(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
Dolemite:

How is it done in Nigeria?

Where you dey?
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by nellaluv(f): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by creampy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2010
with 2015 Benz
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2010
Lol, depending on your sense of humour, you'll find this pretty funny.  wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgcZAE1ULYI
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by THEAMAKA(f): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2010
I knew it wouldn't be long before someone posted that link to that youtube video. lol
i hate it but it is funny at the same time.
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by Faithcherie(f): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2010
Nigeria girls aren't dat easy2get d way we take them to be.bt dos easy girls are AIDS circulators.beware[color=#770077][/color] kiss
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I knew it wouldn't be long before someone posted that link to that youtube video. lol
i hate it but it is funny at the same time.

Lol. Amaka, do you know what Nollywood / Nigerian movie that clip's from? I'd love to watch it.
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2010
Siena:

Lol. Amaka, do you know what Nollywood / Nigerian movie that clip's from? I'd love to watch it.
no. lol
funny enough i watched that clip again last night and my sis asked the same thing.
i wanna know too!!!

i would surf through the comments to find out, but too many losers and their hate there.
tongue
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
Yes, a lot of hate in the comments, it's sickening.

Someone said it was from a Nollywood movie titled "Security Risk", but I couldn't find it.
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by go4moreng(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2010
::: be bold as a lion !!
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by solomonjay(m): 12:35am On Mar 22, 2010
well lyk someone said benz 2015 grin however,any good car does the trick, she wud only front wen pple re looking, and jump in as though she knew the driver of z machine,note only wen its a ' ;Dmachine'
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by ayettymama(f): 2:58am On Mar 22, 2010
seriously im still tryna find th ehumour in that youtube video

me thinks its just dumb and certainly demeaning!!! kmt

almost a million views?? eugh

poster women are women nigerian chinese and arabian!!

were all the same- surprise us!
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by chic2pimp(m): 3:21am On Mar 22, 2010
That youtube clip is mad funny grin grin grin

They were some white dudes(posters) who commented on that clip saying they've been to Naija and chics there were easy to pick up undecided.
In their words as long as you are white and have a lil bit of dosh, they are game shocked shocked shocked.
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by ayettymama(f): 3:23am On Mar 22, 2010
i thot it was onli white men that found that shit funny!

what exactly is funny about it??

pls tell
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by chic2pimp(m): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2010
I think it should be the other way around. I should be the one asking 'What Isn't funny about that clip'? undecided
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by ayettymama(f): 3:40am On Mar 22, 2010
kk thats very easy

the cookie thing and the annoying accent #not funny

the pathetic story of a friend that came from jand #not impressed and still not funny

theway the lady twists her mouth after bein fed bs #pointless and still not funny

the 'as you can see im with my friends' -- erm still not funny

waitin to see the humour i still cant
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by chic2pimp(m): 3:49am On Mar 22, 2010
Whilst that Poo might not be funny to you(I find it extremely funny grin grin grin), what you can't argue against is that it ain't true, can you? undecided
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by ayettymama(f): 3:57am On Mar 22, 2010
WHAT IS TRUE

KAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

UNNO WAT IM OFF--

IF A GUY CAME UP TO ME AND TOLD ME THAT COOKIE BUSINESS I WILL SUGGEST HE CHECKS HIMSELF INTO THE MENTAL UNIT OF THE NEAREST HOSPITAL!!!

COS THAT CRAZY TALK!!!!
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2010
Ayetty, relax. It is a funny clip, disregarding the racist comments. It's funny, because it's really true of a lot of girls. I can remember the ladies were all over me back in Nigeria, and all I had was my mom's beat-up Peugeot 504 GL! cheesy
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by nellaluv(f): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2010
Big deal undecided the video doesn't even make sense. Any woman from any race can get picked up that way lol, just that in this case it's a Nigerian. nonsense vid lipsrsealed
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by ayettymama(f): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^ thats wat im sayin

its a senseless stupid video clip

it really is very very stupid

with a bunch of bad corny cocky actors im still yet to get it
Re: How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl by babsmii(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
silly video huh?,
my reply to this post is:- just hire a good car if you don't have one and learn to spit out lies as much as you can,
HINT:- you can tell her you are obasanjo's immediate younger brother even if you're caucasian, and don't forget to tell her she's the most beautiful gurl you've ever met, lol
if this doesn't help, they try Haiti, trust me you'll get a gurl there with a bicycle.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of BBW Dating Sites For Big Beautiful Women And Their Admirers / Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? / Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.