Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (16997 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick / Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Igyeseh(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Zenlife:

Gotcha!
When you are unraveled, your true essence displays itself.
You're are not cultured or disciplined enough for your fraudulent cut and paste claims on this forum.
Yes Ogbeni babalawos, you're a FRAUD.
What an apologetic degenerate.

Thanks to the user 'IditaBoy' for cornering and exposing your fairy arse.
Lol.
It was fun watching you scampering for the softest sand to bury your head. He with knowledge not only punctured all your defenses but educated your wannabe babalawo scum shiit.

You can't curse shiit. You got absolutely No power. You're Fake. You're a Fraud. You're a Liar from the pits. Fawking renegade..

Professional copy and paste lying dung.

I dare you. I challenge you nonsensical abominable puke. Son of a you know what.

Atunwa e....gbosa. Hungry man.
if I curse you, hell won't contain bums like you. Damned wretched of the earth.
Douche bag!

Rere run.

Ojo kin pa ewe ikoko.

Rubbish!!!
Did you know the Babalawo before or you just like involving in an unnecessary internet war?
You called him a scam, did he scam you or any of your relative before?
For clarity sack, why don't you post prove of him been a fraud if you have any?
Or it is because he is practising what he believes in that you called him a fraud?
Even the Nigerian constitution gives room for freedom of worship and association, we mustn't all belong to same fellowship pls.
If you don't believe in what he is preaching here, you should just walk over to next thread, who force you come here?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 3:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Zenlife:

Tell the impostor...oooh do tell!!!

All his responses continue to evade the 'Obatala' and Ifa photo query of your compound.

A Smartass John Doe.

sarassin, your hatred for me developed when you begged me using Zenlife username to divine privately for you below 2,500 naira, I refused and I gave you my reasons but you became very angry because you were too poor and too broke to pay for my private divination fee, is that not true sarassin / Zenlife?

This was the first time you asked me for my divination service and you became angry because I did not reply your email quickly, here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3247184/ifa-divination-how-consult-ifa

This link is my proof of you begging me to reduce price for my private divination: https://www.nairaland.com/3668972/free-face-divination-online/10

Ever since then you have been obsessed by my posts. sarassin / Zenlife na by force say I must divine for you below 2,500 naira?

NOW SHUT-UP AND READ CAREFULLY STALKER; IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN EARTHWORM AND A SNAKE, A LIZARD AND A CROCODILE, A DOG AND A LION? COME TO MY SHRINE AT NO 20 POULTRY ROAD BEHIND ENOGIE PALACE, OGHEGHE PHASE 1, EGOR, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE. LET ME DESCRIBE IT FOR YOU VERY WELL; WHEN YOU GET TO RING ROAD IN BENIN CITY, TAKE A BUS TO EGOR. FROM THERE, ASK ANY BIKE MAN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BABALAWO ORISHA SHRINE AND THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO MY SHRINE. IT IS A VERY POPULAR SHRINE. WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU, WHENEVER YOU HEAR BABA, YOU WILL RUN VERY FAST BEFORE YOU HEAR LAWO. IF I COULD BOIL RAW EGGS WITHOUT FIRE, IMAGINE WHAT I WILL DO WITH YOU SARASSIN / ZENLIFE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rautp6iQAfg

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Cocaiine(m): 4:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Babalawos:

sarasin, your hatred for me developed when you begged me using Zenlfe username to divine privately for you below 2,500 naira, I refused and I gave you my reasons but you became very angry because you were too poor and too broke to pay for my private divination fee, is that not true sarasin / Zenlfe?

This was the first time you asked me for my divination service and you became angry because I did not reply your email quickly, here is the link:

This link is my proof of you begging me to reduce price for my private divination:
Ever since then you have been obsessed by my posts. sarasin / Zenlfe na by force say I must divine for you below 2,500 naira?
Haha
It will be really funny if zenliffe is sarasin grin
Talk about multiple personality disorder.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by OmoOsanyin: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Babalawos post=61368574]

sarassin, your hatred for me developed when you begged me using Zenlife username to divine privately for you below 2,500 naira, I refused and I gave you my reasons but you became very angry because you were too poor and too broke to pay for my private divination fee, is that not true sarassin / Zenlife?

This was the first time you asked me for my divination service and you became angry because I did not reply your email quickly, here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3247184/ifa-divination-how-consult-ifa

This link is my proof of him begging me to reduce price for my private divination: https://www.nairaland.com/3668972/free-face-divination-online/10

Ever since then you have been obsessed by my posts. sarassin / Zenlife na by force say I must divine for you below 2,500 naira?

NOW SHUT-UP AND READ CAREFULLY STALKER; IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN EARTHWORM AND A SNAKE, A LIZARD AND A CROCODILE, A DOG AND A LION? COME TO MY SHRINE AT NO 20 POULTRY ROAD BEHIND ENOGIE PALACE, OGHEGHE PHASE 1, EGOR, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE. LET ME DESCRIBE IT FOR YOU VERY WELL; WHEN YOU GET TO RING ROAD IN BENIN CITY, TAKE A BUS TO EGOR. FROM THERE, ASK ANY BIKE MAN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BABALAWO ORISHA SHRINE AND THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO MY SHRINE. IT IS A VERY POPULAR SHRINE. WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU, WHENEVER YOU HEAR BABA, YOU WILL RUN VERY FAST BEFORE YOU HEAR LAWO. IF I COULD BOIL RAW EGGS WITHOUT FIRE, IMAGINE WHAT I WILL DO WITH YOU SARASSIN / ZENLIFE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rautp6iQAfg[/quoMl
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Igyeseh(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Zenlife:

Your several attempts to hide or evade user 'IditaBoy' observations and queries won't shield or help you. No way.

As you rightly know, I cancelled my divination inquiry (not your lousy face thing which many expressed disappointment.) soon as I sensed you are FAKE. I questioned why you address spirits and confined them to physical space and limit like humans. That's what went down.
I marked your FAKE ass since then.
Besides, with my Oba palace affiliates, you can't do shiit for or to me punk.

You are NOT cut out to be an Ifa initiated.
You lack poise. No reverence. No tact. No composure. Easily rattled. Short fuse. Ego filled.
Threatening. No discipline. Etc, etc.
You're are unqualified period!

'IditaBoy sure had you scampering helter skelter for cover or a place to hide like a bat outta hell with its head cut off. Yes, I enjoyed it all.
Not only did he expose your FAKE ass more, he schooled your stinky black arse about IFA.
He taught you in simple terms NOT TO BE A LIAR.

BABALAWOS you're nothing but a common thieving, cheap copy and paste scoundrel.
You're are so incapable that you can't even copy correctly. 'IditaBoy corrected and taught your lying behind about IFA practices period.
I am certain you're not versed in Yoruba to pronounce it correctly, which according to 'IditaBoy is prerequisite for being an Ifa priest.
So shameless FRAUD, what IFA do you profess to practice?

Having access to photos like that related to obatala as pointed out by 'IditaBoy which you deceptively represented as Ifa, materials to copy and paste makes you not an Ifa initiate.

Your antecedents confirm you are NOT an Ifa priest. You may likely be nothing but a common bag carrier for true initiates.
A hood doesn't make a monk.

If you are worth your salt (which you aren't)
Answer 'IditaBoy's observations and queries.
Not the lousy watered response given.

Now you hungry wretched of the earth listen up and listen good.
I am the son of a most powerful Oba palace chief. From the late Oba down to the fourth in palace hierarchy are all my father's boys. I eat andnd dine wiith them regularly at the palace and their homes. I can easily ERASE YOUR FAKE POWERLESS PUKISH arse.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO DARE ME DOUCHE BAG.
YES. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SPIRITUAL DUEL.
Stupid boy.

Babalawos you're
A FAKE.
A FRAUD.
A SCAMMER.
A CONMAN.

Nairalanders avoid this moronic despicable fraudster. He is a plague looking to dubiously collect your hard earned money.
Don't give him a penny.
Don't pay him a visit unless you are too eager to be used for Money rituals.

If you need assistance look to kadunasouth or omoosanyin, true practitioners of the trade.
Other FRAUDS like babalawos have been silenced, just like he too will be.

Yeah, am o burst your FAKE, FRAUDULENT, NONENTITY bubble punk.
Emi da re. Supo.

shiooooor!!!

What are your proves that he is what you are calling him?
Sometimes, I do wonder wether some people have akamu in place of brain.
Did he scam or defraud you or any of your relative?
It's not fair coming to somebody's thread and start typing trash.
Why don't you go open your thread and type whatsoever you want to type there?
It's by force to patronize him. Even when if he is a scam, allow people that he defrauding of them of their money to complain.
Why must you cry more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Babalawos:

This link is my proof of you begging me to reduce price for my private divination: https://www.nairaland.com/3668972/free-face-divination-online/10

Babalawos, this is the most appalling post I have ever had directed against my person on Nairaland. Let me be clear I am neither Zenlife nor Iditaboy, I have no other monikers on Nairaland and on the evidence of the nonsense of these pages, I will soon have none.

I have never had any issues with you to my knowledge, I posted a comment on a thread of yours a couple of days ago where I asked for a method on something or the other to do with dreams, you replied me and I left the thread, I addressed you courteously as I try to do with all fellow posters on these pages, other posters asked me to elucidate on the topic, out of respect for you, I declined. That has been the extent of my interaction with you on NL.

I logged on this site today to find a most malicious tirade directed against my person by yourself totally unprovoked and unjustified, I take these extremely seriously. You maintain that I, using an alternate moniker have stalked you, what is the basis of such an egregious claim? you claim that I asked you for a divinatory consultation and could not afford the paltry fee you charge. I am not sure which of these accusations is the more ludicrous, whether it is that I, a classically trained sorcerer will seek out a traditionalist or whether it was that of your fees, of which the lowest value coins lolling about on my desk here will pay several times over!

Look sir, I am not in competition with you, I do not know you, we do not share the same sphere, we do not even reside on the same continent, your tirade towards me betrays a deep seated issue, how is it that you can arbitrarily and peremptorily decide to launch such an assault against me without foundation? what exactly is your problem with me?

You should face your accusers and leave me out of your tawdry affairs. You ought to have carried out a divination to ascertain matters before deciding to poke me in the eyes, you have made a grave error. You are a practitioner, you know the rules, an apology is in order, I have right of way, and I shall not ask thrice.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Cocaiine:

Haha
It will be really funny if zenliffe is sarasin grin
Talk about multiple personality disorder.

It is not funny and it is not true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by correctguy101(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Babalawos why?
I've been following Sarassin for quite some time, even with my older moniker and he's unique.
He addresses people courteously and with respect despite this being a faceless forum.

Following your convo with Zenlife, I must say that isn't Sarassin.

So stop the charade already and face Zenlife. Leave Sarassin out of this or provide proof of your accusation.

And Sarassin, don't because of this feel bad in anyway, I understand how you must be feeling. There're those on nairaland who knows you don't engage in all this childish e-battles. I for one and I believe there're many others. You might not be aware of this but you and Billyonaire are more of the reasons some of us comes on here. If you guys leave, I don't think I'll enjoy nairaland anymore. Your write-ups are always followed by me even if I barely comment on your thread or quote you. You and Billyonaire are unique.

Babalawos, no try this kind play again else we go carry guns charter Keke come meet you for Benin o.

Be well boss

3 Likes

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by terrezo2002(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ha ha ha Jesus Christ is winning

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Cocaiine(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
terrezo2002:
Ha ha ha Jesus Christ is winning
Allah is also winning na, afterall muslims no dey inside the katakata
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Chubhie: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Babalawo ought to apologise to sarassin for the friendly fire.

But then, if babalawo apologises, it gives him away as spiritually blinded. how can one with such tools make such hasty allegations without proofs? save the gods lie?or a case of who the gods want to destroy they first make mad?

Zenlife vs babalawo spiritual duel looks promising. May truth come to light.

cc: master sukkot
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Originakalokalo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cocaiine:

Allah is also winning na, afterall muslims no dey inside the katakata

I can't help but laugh.at Jesus is winning and Allah is winning.

Because we know dey inside the katakata.

Laughing in the car
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by sukkot: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chubhie:

But then, if babalawo apologises, it gives him away as spiritually blinded. how can one with such tools make such hasty allegations without proofs? save the gods lie?or a case of who the gods want to destroy they first make mad?

Zenlife vs babalawo spiritual duel looks promising. May truth come to light.

cc: master sukkot
my bros greetings. is this another banger thread like sarrasins ? lol. what are thy griping about ? do enlighten oh wise one
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Chubhie: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
sukkot:
my bros greetings. is this another banger thread like sarrasins ? lol. what are thy griping about ? do enlighten oh wise one
Some spiritual duel over 2,500 Naira.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by sukkot: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chubhie:

Some spiritual duel over 2,500 Naira.
oh really ? let me peruse the drama thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Cocaiine(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I can't help but laugh.at Jesus is winning and Allah is winning.
Because we know dey inside the katakata.
Laughing in the car
Lwkmd grin Na so naa grin
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chubhie:

Nothing friendly about what he wrote.

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Chubhie: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sarassin:

Nothing friendly about what he wrote.
ishilove, where's your babalawo?
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Chubhie: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Igyeseh:
There was a time the OP was doing free divination here. The people that were fortunate to be helped, nobody deny what was said about him, that alone should have convinced you people that this guy isn't fake.
Or is there anybody here who will step up and publicly tell us when he was scam by the OP?
When you guys go to your pastors, imams and rev fr's and they tells you that your problem is from so and so place or person, did you not believe them?
When they ask you to fast and pray for so so period of time, by such hour (most of the times, during midnight) did you not adhere to their words?
Everybody must not be a Christian or Muslim. You guys should free Babalawo pls.
Your babalawo has shown on this thread that he won't hesitate to use confidential informations supplied to shame any one aggrieved client.

No true spiritualist would break such confidentiality just to score cheap bragging rights.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Ishilove: 5:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Chubhie:

ishilove, where's your babalawos?
Oh, he must be around somewhere
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Chubhie: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Convince him to come and clear his honour-That's if he has one or whatever is left of it.

This babalawo shall not be shaved in his absence. This is fair play.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Babalawos:

For you to say sex magick originated from satanism shows you know nothing about occultism. You are still a neophyte!

The origin of sex magick is not satanism. Sex magick has been in existence long before the existence of Christianity.

Alex Crowley the founder of satanism only change the name of sex magic to sex magick so that neophytes like you can easily distinguish it from magic tricks.

Alex Crowley the founder of satanism studied sex magick from various esoteric sources like ancient Hindu scripts, Buddhist scripts, Egyptian holy scripts and Kaballa.

Sex magick goes far beyond Kaballa which mostly uses it to empower sigils or seals or talismans or amulets.

In Hindu Occultism, sex magick is mostly used to raise the kundalini (life force).

Sex magick can be found in different religion and occults fraternities.

You have alot to learn in Occultism.

In ATR, sex magick is used along side with herbs which I stated how to use it clearly on this thread with Osanyin leaves and Osanyin incantation.

The aspect of my teaching of sex magick with candle and the human mind is simply candle magick.

We all have used candle magick consciously or unconsciously either by birthday wishes on candle.

Or candle cross over night held in various churches worldwide where candles are ignited by 12:00 mid night on 31st December in the church and your new year prayers are said on the candle. That's candle magick.

Those Christians that said their new year prayers on their candle with strong convictions (faith) will have their prayers answered (manifest) that new year while others that said theirs with doubts (unbelieve) will have theirs unanswered (unmanifested) that year.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

Roflmao, see babalawo the lecture satanist.

Dude, I became a satanist first before going into African traditional religion.

You cannot match with me. All you are doing here is Google copy and paste.

You have not done any practical, all this is just out of mere curiosity.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Igyeseh(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Chubhie:

Your babalawo has shown on this thread that he won't hesitate to use confidential informations supplied to shame any one aggrieved client.

No true spiritualist would break such confidentiality just to score cheap bragging rights.

You judge him to quick please. Allow him to come and clear the air himself.
I have had some dealings with him and I can confidently and publicly say that he is not fake.
He knows what he is doing, so condemning him online won't be acceptable by me.
If there are fake babalows out there, I won't deny, but this particular one we are discussing here isn't a fake, a scam or a fraud because I have interacted with him physically.
Am speaking out of experience.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Thank you for holding up for me when I was away.

Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Accept my apologies, I was very angry by false accusations of Zenlife. You are a practitioner, you of all people should know anger doesnt allow the spirits to get through for divination. So, I couldnt divine before posting because I was angry. I dont take false accusations lightly.

I have offered my free spiritual services like free divination, free dream interpretations, free occult teachings... etc to members of this forum.

I never asked anyone for money on Sex Magick Thread. Then, why is Zenlife falsly accusing me of fraud on Sex Magick Thread when he was never my client in the first place, he could not afford my divination fee of 2,500 naira?

I have offered several IFA and other forms of divination privately for free for those that have manners but certaining not for Zenlife; he lacks manners and yet he cant afford 2,500 naira but pours his frustrations, anger, hatred... etc on my threads. Am I the one that made him poor? Or am I the cause of his frustrations in life?

Dont forget, you attacked me on my thread some couple of days ago https://www.nairaland.com/4084293/reincarnation-proof-how-remember-past

And this new attack coming up here again on Sex Magick Thread. It is human to think you have alternate accounts.

I will leave you alone and face Zenlife, Iditaboy and others.

Thanks for your time

Sarassin:

Babalawos, this is the most appalling post I have ever had directed against my person on Nairaland. Let me be clear I am neither Zenlife nor Iditaboy, I have no other monikers on Nairaland and on the evidence of the nonsense of these pages, I will soon have none.

I have never had any issues with you to my knowledge, I posted a comment on a thread of yours a couple of days ago where I asked for a method on something or the other to do with dreams, you replied me and I left the thread, I addressed you courteously as I try to do with all fellow posters on these pages, other posters asked me to elucidate on the topic, out of respect for you, I declined. That has been the extent of my interaction with you on NL.

I logged on this site today to find a most malicious tirade directed against my person by yourself totally unprovoked and unjustified, I take these extremely seriously. You maintain that I, using an alternate moniker have stalked you, what is the basis of such an egregious claim? you claim that I asked you for a divinatory consultation and could not afford the paltry fee you charge. I am not sure which of these accusations is the more ludicrous, whether it is that I, a classically trained sorcerer will seek out a traditionalist or whether it was that of your fees, of which the lowest value coins lolling about on my desk here will pay several times over!

Look sir, I am not in competition with you, I do not know you, we do not share the same sphere, we do not even reside on the same continent, your tirade towards me betrays a deep seated issue, how is it that you can arbitrarily and peremptorily decide to launch such an assault against me without foundation? what exactly is your problem with me?

You should face your accusers and leave me out of your tawdry affairs. You ought to have carried out a divination to ascertain matters before deciding to poke me in the eyes, you have made a grave error. You are a practitioner, you know the rules, an apology is in order, I have right of way, and I shall not ask thrice.

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2017
I will not use most of IFA terms to reply you so that non-initiate can fully understand what I am saying.

This is the most ignorant post I have ever read from someone claiming to be Babalawo. You skillfully avoided my Odu IFA interpretation question on my IFA Oracle video. You know IFA interpretation shows how skillful a babalawo is.

You literally lack history of Africa and you should go for history lesson. Tribes in Africa are deeply connected than you think. Stop monopolizing IFA to a single group in Nigeria. Visit this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire

The colonial masters brought alot of separation among Africans, we are still suffering from it effect to this very day. The ealier you get over this single group mentality, the better for you.

IFA is far beyond a single group. Before you comment wrongly, kindly read the several and different origin of IFA here and tell me which one is more accurate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ifa

So for you to claim African Tradition Religion to a single ethnic group in Africa is blaspheming.

The above information are public information, visit the above link before you read my personal information.

You claim only Aboru Aboye Abosise is the only true words used in the Yoruba land right?

Is Ondo state not a Yorubaland? Because when I was initiated as Aiyelala Priest at the major shrine of Aiyelala were Aiyelala was originally founded in Ondo State after I finished my Aiyelala rigorous training. Aiyelala Iboru Iboya, Iboru Iboya, Iboru Iboya were chanted repeatedly during the cause of my Aiyelala priest initiation and not Aboru Aboye Abosise.

These were renowned Babalawos who were priests of Aiyelala that conducted my Aiyelala Priest initiation. Some of these Babalawos are above 60 years old and they have been practicing IFA more than 30 years. Are you now saying you are more wiser and clever than these Babalawos?

Are you now saying you know more than these Babalawos? No matter how wise or intelligent a young Babalawo is, he must pay homage to elderly Babalawos. You of all people should know that.

African Tradition Religion is going into extinction, quote anywhere. How many African traditional kings and queens are Christians? Christian African Traditional rulers are increasing everyday and you are here telling me ATR is not going into extinction. I visited a reputable traditional palace in western part of Nigeria and I was shocked to see them do morning Christian devotion in the morning at the palace. I was totally disappointed.

Do you know how many Babalawos children and wives goes to churches? Just be honest for once. Have you watched some Pastor Chris crusade and other popular Christian clergies crusades? Do you see those crowds or you dont have television in your house? How many ATR crusades have you seen with such crowds? Christianity has taken over!

Our brothers and sisters were sold from Africa as slaves against their will to countries like USA, Brazil... etc and they took their religion with them and their religion had been passed down to them from words of mouth from one generation to the other. Although their original religion just like every other religion got corrupted along it way down but that is not the reason for you to completely write them off. You must be very greedy to do so and Orunmila preaches against greed!

You lied when you said there are situations, otura / odi.. etc are pronounced that way trying to make your answer right. Can you post these situations were they were pronounced differently?

Let me burst you open here; some IFA priesthood only pronounce Idi while others pronounce it as Odi, same with Otura / Etura or Ika / Eka or Ofun / Orogun or Ọlọgbọn / Oturupọn / Eturukpon... etc. Yoruba readers, abeg are these names pronounced the same way in Yoruba? Lets be honest to ourselves here. How does Ofun sound like Orogon in the mouth? The IFA priest pronounced it the way he was taught by his IFA priest and his IFA priest teaches him the way he was taught by his predecessors. That is how the chain goes. Although the IFA priest knows of the alternate names to these Odus but he was taught that those alternate Odu names are not the best way to pronounce those Odus just like what you saying here about Aboru Aboye Abosise.

You owe Orunmila and the Irunmoles apologies for making other religion like Christians, Muslims... etc laugh their traditions.

IditaBoy:

Ifa is not ATR, it is Yoruba religion likewise how each nation in Africa have theirs. There’s no need to universalise what belongs to a group for every one.

Anything Ifa outside Yoruba land that isn’t practised as it is done in Yoruba land is not Ifa QED. Yes, there are blocs with varied minute differences in Yoruba-land & these differences have no impact on corruption of words but accent issues.

Isese (NOT ATR) is not going extinct. If you were indeed an Awo who has access to attending meetings & gatherings across Yoruba land, you would know it is not in anyway going extinct and rather it is seething and waiting to take over.

Otura/Odi, Idi has situations where it is pronounced that way but when listing the 16 major Odus they are pronounced as is - Odi Meji, Otura Meji etc.

Neither Ofun nor Ika is the last. Both can be switched as 15th or 16th at any point of divination. Both are equals, no senior or junior between either. Only half baked Ifa initiates pick a junior and a senior out of the two.

‘Abosisi’, ‘Abocheche’ & ‘Abosheshe’ make no sense. Apparently, you are not Yoruba and have no understanding words have meanings. All those words listed above have no meanings - Abosise means your propitiation of the deity will be accepted. ‘Abosisi’, ‘Abocheche’ & ‘Abosheshe’ have no meaning. Isese terms are not just words, they have underlying meanings and when not used as they should causes an error or a void. I can not pray for you saying Aboru Aboye and you do not return the prayer by saying these meaningless ‘Abosisi’, ‘Abocheche’ & ‘Abosheshe’.

All of these are meaningless. You can not invent words for Yoruba stuff, there are words for each. You can not separate Yoruba from Ifa or any arm of Isese. They go together. All the stuff listed above are corruptions found in Santeria, Candomble and whatever and these are not Ifa - simple.

If you are a Babalawo and properly initiated, you will know to learn Yoruba first if you are not Yoruba; you will know to use the actual words for odus and chants; you will know to practise Ifa in its purest form.

Candomble & Santeria are not Isese or Ifa, they are antithetical to Ifa/Isese in many ways and the deities can not be properly fed, propitiated and followed outside of the Ifa in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2017
Zenlife was never my client and his information I posted here on Sex Magick Thread were already an available public information on nairaland that can be accessible by anyone from anywhere. My client confidentiality was never posted here. I will never break the laws of silence over an acquirement.

Chubhie:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.