Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha (25112 Views)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Ovation Magazine Boss, Dele Momodu seems to be in 'no chill' mood, as he had an epic reply for a follower who called him out over a photo of Buhari and Aisha he shared, with caption "Someone just sent me this picture of our dear President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and our gorgeous First Lady AISHA BUHARI... Love is so beautiful..."

His follower wrote;

"Criticize the people in government now sir, that's what we know you for, stop wining and dining with them, things are not getting better uncle dele, I know what you did during JEG, what makes PMB's different? You seems have a lots of friends in the administration? I was really disappointed wen I see you celebrating the most corrupt gov's wife in Nigeria, logo first lady, I have never seen a sitting gov and his wife commissioning and celebrating a borehole and transformer. Its indeed very sad. What happened to your pendulum uncle? Lots of us who are looking up to you as a role model are losing it very fast. I know you will reply me with big Big gr

But before you do, pls think about what I said...retain and Maintain that name " freedom fighter" ....Ileya kan, Awe kan, keresi kan loku fun won o..pls remind them..."

And just as his follower predicted, he had a reply ready for him. Here's Dele Momodu's reply;

"@the_property_octopus Oga, pls stop talking out of ignorance. You've not read Pendulum in a long time. I speak truth always to people in power, friends or not. Where were you when a Buhari aide attacked me savagely on social media for telling them the reality outside the gilded cage of power. What is wrong in celebrating our first family? Must we criticise them only. They look beautiful in this picture and I'm happy to see Madam Aisha in such joyful mood. For your information I engage in constructive criticism and not rabid hatred. I attended President Jonathan's daughter's wedding. Finally, you also have hands to write and criticise government. Don't wait for me. I'm not your lamb of God... Thank you."

https://www.lailasblog.com/im-not-lamb-god-dele-momodu-slams-follower-called-buhari/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Most epic reply of the year!
Best reply Uncle Dele could have given.

My president and his wife look so cute, beautiful, happy and joyous in that pic.
Many more healthy years ahead PMB.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by capatainrambo: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2017
lamb of essu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2017
You're the Lamb of Davido grin

21 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Why human beings take pigs like dele seriously is a wonder to me....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by omenka(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2017
modelmike7:
Most epic reply of the year!
Best reply Uncle Dele could have given.

My president and his wife look so cute, beautiful, happy and joyous in that pic.
Many more healthy years ahead PMB.
That is why the idiot was sad. There are sooooo many people out there who get really angry seeing anyone happy. cheesy

Imagine criticising someone for being happy. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Ebimor96: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2017
He must confess some day
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
That is why the idiot was sad. There are sooooo many people out there who get really angry seeing anyone happy. cheesy

Imagine criticising someone for being happy. grin
Hahaha, you are so right Chairman.
Hoping these wailers won't just choke on their hatred for my president.

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2017
Proverbs 28:12
When the righteous triumph, there is great glory, But when the wicked rise, men hide themselves.

"Am not your lamb of God"... cry - from a former presidential aspirant...

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by tobillionaire(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2017
hes a lamb of buhari den

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by beejaay: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2017
modelmike7:

Hahaha, you are so right Chairman.
Hoping these wailers won't just choke on their hatred for my president.
Ah ah but you hated the one u hate too, why not let them hate in piece

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Chigorkizz(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2017
In Davido's Voice"Dele Na My Boy,Dele Na My Boy. He's Nothing But Davido's House Boy.

12 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by iamleumas: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by 9jvirgin(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Tgu
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by yim(f): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2017
He was indirectly asking the guy to go.and read Pendulum cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Florblu(f): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2017
But nothing is wrong with the picture
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Edu3Again: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Dele na Brown Envelop Journalist.

13 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by solpat(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Chai. angry
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by kayo80(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by kay29000(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by piagetskinner(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2017
afi lamb of God...more like lamb of davido

no wonder his in-law called him boy

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by peacemara54(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
See my signature
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
nice one Dele
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by Ioseph(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
A pedophile and his wife in the style of Islamic pedophilia, even with the names "Mohammad" and "Aisha", following an contradictory Islamist realpolitik. What a 'lovely couple'.

[img]https://www.aic.cuhk.edu.hk/web8/vomit.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by safarigirl(f): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
modelmike7:

A pig that your father and mother will see and go on his knees saying YES SIR YES SIR?!
will you people die if you insult someone without dragging their innocent, probably dead parents inside it?

Haba!

Na so you go do until you insult the one wey pass you

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
they are a cute couple. thank God Aisha has finally escaped from za oza room
Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by talk2percy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Buh u are the lamb of Buhari? First family ko...who the first family help? Cloned first family.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha by columbus007(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Epic response from a boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter / Kaduna: Thousands Flee Zangon Kataf, Kauru As Herdsmen Sustain Massacres / Reno Omokri Picks Holes In Governor Wike’s Media Chat, Lists 10 Fallacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.