Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth (4508 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth by bunbit23: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Still on the seven archangel's of the week. It's like the last archangel we discussed before the ritual exercise was Gabriel?
If am correct, then we are to have archangel Raphael as our next discussion but before hands, I wish we know our individual archangel.
Those of us who wish to know their archangel should forward me their date of birth for spiritual consultation to help identify your archangel. Send me your day, month and year of birth e.g. 06day/ 04month/1974year. That's all I need for the consult.
Do not send me your name or any other information.
Its your privacy, therefore do not send the details on the forum.

Coming to our ritual exercise which is to hold tomorrow, those of you who indicated interest to participate should make their ritual materials available possible today, post your picture for confirmation.
Without pictures and confirmation, which proves your seriousness, am not offering any guide on the said exercise. That's our tradition here. The way we do things!
Coming to the consultation, good number of us do not know the day you were born on earth which is very bad. Every day of the week stand to represent a thing and help defines infinite possibilities.
Have you taking time to ask why creation was made possible within a period of six days and on the seventh day, he rested and declared it holy_Sabbath?
If you are a kind that's familiar to women especially mother's, you often hear them discuss birth issues.
One of the issues women encounter during pregnancy is delay. Some mothers who should have put to bed on Monday sometimes happens to deliver on Thursday.
Some happens to deliver on Saturday or Sunday instead.
Why?
Mystery!

Last time we had a little discussion on realm of originality and purpose of birth, these are factors that led to the incidents. Knowing your day of birth and archangel will help your spiritual journey. Which is why you should know it. Olden days, our fore-fathers recognized these factors thereby chosed to named their children with Igbo days.

Re: What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth by bunbit23: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2017
In Igbo we have four days which stands for four angels. The angels were recognized as Nkwo, Eke, Orie na Afo. Which is why you see people with the name today like Nwankwo ( a child born on Nkwo day), Nworie, Nweke and Nwafo. The females are Mgborie ( a female child born on orie day), Mgbafo, Mgbeke and Mgbonkwo.

Coming to the western life and world, through education we came to realize that the days are seven. The number "seven" stands for perfection in spiritual plane.
Each of the day has a spirit in charge, the most high made it possible. Your being born on Monday was not by accident. Its by divine mandate that a child must born this day Tuesday. Through spiritual knowledge, we came to understand that every destiny has to do with days. As a matter of fact, some days are greater than others which is why some of us are born to be great.

You must know your day of birth and your archangel. These are spiritual information found wanting in our different religious organization today. They never put it into consideration neither do they preach it. Which I believe was as a result of spiritual ignorant.

Following our early discussions on angels and archangels, you must have realized that child birth has to do with spirit and the fact that human is a spirit. You have every reason to read bible everyday. There are thousands of inspiration you gain while you devote your time to read bible. It inspires you beyond limitations. You becomes accessible to spiritual information without a mere guide and teaching.

When we talk about spiritual things, do not have interest simply because you needed success.
No!
You shouldn't.
You shouldn't have interest on spiritual matters because of your sole desire to become rich abracadabra. This is where people get it wrong.
Re: What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth by kiddoiLL(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Astronomy and Birth chart reading. Nice one. me I have nothing against it. But its never accurate.
Re: What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth by bunbit23: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
First, as a human being, recognize your being as a spirit with flesh.
How much do you know that?
Do you realize you are a spirit?
Having this common knowledge helps spiritual movement. Why good number of us suffer today comes as a result of our spiritual ignorant. A state by which we were unable to recognize the infinite possibilities.

Know this truth, there's no life without spirit. To have life and give it a meaning, you must recognize the spirit. How possible? Through spiritual information. Information! Information!! We say it's vital.

This is a forum designed to awaken your spirit and lead you through wisdom and truth. We are determined to let you know all you wanted to know which will give your life a meaning. Without knowing what you ought to know, you are prey to deception. Deception brings about calamity.
Today people are afraid of life.
Why?
Knowledge is the secret.
When you lack spiritual knowledge, you become threatened by visible and invisible factors.

That's when you see us getting scared of poison, witches, wizards, poverty, unemployment and many more. Spiritual information brings about spiritual practices. A man can never perfect any services without practice. Which is why we call for your engagement in every spiritual exercise. Stop giving excuses. Do not see yourself as a busy object without time. You sure have enough time!

The only factor that seized your time is religion. Stop your religious practices.
There's a big different between religion and spirit.
When we talk about religion, its a body language on its own unlike spirit Spiritual engagement stands for spiritual practices while religious engagement stands for dogma.
Good number of religious group today have focus on dogma which contradict spiritual information.
Spiritual knowledge all talks about spiritual activities, ways and method by which you are to perfect everything spiritually. Unlike what we have in our various religious organizations which talk more of standard and uniqueness. Do not be deceive!

This is my warning and only warning I can offer to you. Do not be deceive!Once you give your heart to deception, you are gone!
Gone and gone forever! This is why you are called to be wise. Wisdom saves the life of its owner. A wise lady, man, son or daughter can't be deceived. Its impossible to deceive wisdom. Wisdom has all knowledge and information. What do you have to deceive him again?
Be wise!
Re: What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth by bunbit23: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Have reverence of the universe. Understand your world!
Understand your world!!
To take absolute control and rule your world, you must understand your world!!!
You can't have control over what you lack the fundamental knowledge about. Make out your time for your world. Give your world attention and you see her responding. Do not think anything is easy until you make things possible.
Wake up!

Good number of you are still in slumber at this hour. In this generation?
Its disappointing that you have been brainwashed and you have to accept things the way they are not. Have wisdom!

There are things you must know and your inability to know them is why your life remains incomplete.
Not knowing what you needs to know brings about disappointment discouragement, sufferness, hunger, poverty, scarcity, unhappiness etc.

Looking around the world, you see that everything is here for you and I. What is that you need in life and for life? Everything you needs to give your life a meaning is here. Why do you still suffer? This is what wisdom ask everyone who cherish ignorant. Ignorant is the reason you suffer and have to suffer. Wisdom brings about breakthrough and possibilities. Wisdom teach and show the way to possibilities. Noting is impossible before wisdom. What are we saying?
What do we even want that is not found within us?
I say nothing!
Everything you need is within you. Because you are blind and ignorant, you can't see and understand the possible means of actualization. Welcome to light house of wisdom where knowledge rule!
Re: What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth by bunbit23: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Understand your world!
If you have realized and decided to take this step, start with us now. Make your decision and stand by it. Its not going to be easy because of our background.
We have lost it, but can still welcome it back. Africa have lost it.
Yes we did!

https://www.nairaland.com/3854985/what-lost-because-christianity-africa

What we lost in Africa because of Christianity. Yes we did, we lost it!
This is a blessed land but look at us today. Look at this generation. Looking like a flock without Shepherd. Why?
Because we wanted what we thought was the truth thereby sold our wisdom for a pound of ignorant.
Go to China. You don't mention Christianity in China. Try it and regret your existence.
Where is China today?
You can see what we are talking about.

The fact remains that people do not understand what life is all about. Good number of us leave our lives as like football match whereby you have chances of return march. Until you understand its you and your world, you must not cease to consult every possible medium to give it a meaning.

Go to India, Christianity is found wanting in India. I was in New Delhi January this year, I went to pay a visit to my colleagues. I happened to follow them to a spiritual workshop where I was inspired by the overwhelming youth who sought for spiritual knowledge and practice. I have to pity my home Africa. I have to pity Africa. I felt sorry for my mother land Africa.

What are we saying, wake up from slumber and complain no more. Good number of you suffer in vain. Good number of you suffer and promote your suffering.
Why?
Sometimes we think its money palava.
Never!
Everything is not money. Money can not answer for everything.
Money has limitations. Money stands for a cause and must not step beyond the boundary. Therefore do not think money brings about possible answer and solutions to everything. In most cases knowledge does.

Take for example, few days ago. Someone joined the forum and asked for assistance on possible remedy for poison. We did respond to the request and offered guides on what he is to buy from the market. I asked hime to buy mmanu akwu ojukwu and abuba eke from any spiritual shop within and come back home and look for a particular grass which I showed the picture, he is to make use of the root instead. I was disappointed to see same fellow asking who else knows what could be done after our professional guides.

You see the height of our ignorant and why some of us suffer and must suffer?
Why did he happened to seek for further information?
What you may like to know. He expected us to call impossible things perhaps gave him a charge for the services but we didn't.
He felt disappointed.
This is like us!

Sometimes we do think it must take us to mountain Kilimanjaro or thirty days and thirty night for prayer and success but when we were not guide by the way, we became depressed and felt disappointed.
Very bad!
An attitude we must change.

Nevertheless, I personally understand the root of the problem. Religion was the cause!
In Africa today, anyone who is not a Christian is a pagan. And no one wish to associate with a pagan. They aimed at pagans as ungodly.
But the question remains. Are they truly ungodly. This was how everyone was forcefully engaged with Christian belief and today we can feel the heat as the consequences brings about obvious negative report.
Re: What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth by bunbit23: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
When we get through with the archangel teaching, we are to have a serious teaching on herbs, root, plants and fruit. There are reasons they were created far beyond consumption. Keep updates as we bring you spiritual update in due time. Request to join our Whatsaap forum on spiritual knowledge @LightHouseOfWisdom

Re: What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth by bunbit23: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2017
@LightHouseOfWisdom

Re: What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth by bunbit23: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
We teach you how to do it for your success and breakthrough

(1) (Reply)

Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? / Fallen Out Of Love With Husband / Advise Me Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.