Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos (26623 Views)

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Luisema4luv:

Are u saying that his brain ran away frm him due to his unstable state?

Yeah
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by ceezarhh(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
the parents deserve this...

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by jrusky(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Epositive:
how some people find happiness at maltreating their own kids still baffles me, i just don't understand their commitment to this barbaric act! undecided

Honestly it's very strange. I still don't get it at all brutalized their own child this is a very strange stuffs,
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by SAMBARRY: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Smh.the Nigerian child embarassed
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by distilledwalex(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
In the name of almighty lord
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Ojuororun(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
SHE LOOK LYK EMMANUELA grin grin grin
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Looks like little emmanuela the second pics
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Prayer house ?? You mean a play ground ??

The loving and amazing God was watching from his Mansion in the clouds while they brutalize an innocent girl in his prayer house somewhere on earth ??

Just ban religion all over the world and things will start moving fine
%1000000 I agree! And to think that they released the poor child back into her cretinous ignorant father's hands is sad. He will probably kill her one day in the name of religion. Religion has caused so much war and destructions on earth but some folks are still holding on to the myth that their reward is in some country called heaven.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
jrusky:

Honestly it's very strange. I still don't get it at all brutalized their own child this is a very strange stuffs,
i think they have been brainwashed into believing that they are doing the right thing as instructed by the crooked pastors. I hope her father don't kill the poor child eventually now she is back into his hands. In the name of religion.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
kay29000:

You have a cute smile. How tall are you?

On the topic of fasting, yea, i agree with your definition of fasting..."denying oneself of that which gives them pleasure." I do 6 hours "no internet" fasting once in a while.
I'm averagely tall. Thank God you understand unlike that sadist that called my comment dry joke.

1 Like

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

There are no pastors in umunocha, only dibia full umunocha
OK. Na u sabi
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Angelcute(f): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
ObamaOsama:
she is a witch that why she ran away from church
i don't think you are alright, i can take an oath on that
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by kay29000(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I'm averagely tall. Thank God you understand unlike that sadist that called my comment dry joke.

Don't mind the guy.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Hakeem12(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigeria the most religious nation on the world, yet the most backward. SMH.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Hakeem12(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigeria the most religious nation in the world, yet the most backward. SMH.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by February30(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
9jakohai:

1. God did move some people to set up a refuge for the girl.

2. Even if we remove religion, people will still be killed, and people will suffer. Stalin, an atheist, was responsible for millions of deaths.

Humans are bad people, religion or no

without religion, all this shit won't be.

and won't be needed.

#scrapReligion
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
February30:

without religion, all this shit won't be.

and won't be needed.

#scrapReligion

Stalin was an atheist. He killed lots of people....

Trofim Lysenko was an atheist, who denounced many of his fellow atheists because they did not follow the 'approved' definition of science.

People will hurt and injure each other with or without religion...because they are men and Man has issues.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by chimablack1: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
alexachez:
cry cry
so even in 2017, there are still people as stupid as this
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Adek15(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
My fasting ends by 12... Can't go longer biko... I heard if one switch off their data from 6 to 6, that's fasting. Simply put, denying oneself of that which gives them pleasure.
hahaha... I like this lady
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adek15:
hahaha... I like this lady
Merci
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
ObamaOsama:
You must be a witch, to know who a witch Is.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
ObamaOsama:
If you are not a witch, you wont know who a witch Is.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Noblewhiz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
hmm... She come carry emmanuella face.. *
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by FarmTech(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Prayer house ?? You mean a play ground ??

The loving and amazing God was watching from his Mansion in the clouds while they brutalize an innocent girl in his prayer house somewhere on earth ??

Just ban religion all over the world and things will start moving fine
what did God did to u? Tell me.
Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by MuazuMohammed007: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Contact Mrs Bello Aisha on +2349024682199 for your UK fairly used clothes, shoes, bags, Rice, Groundnut oil :::::- Bales of children clothed - N30,500 ,
[*] Bale of Uk usedb ladies bra - N21,000
[*] Bale Men shirt (100 pieces) - N35,000
[*] Bale ladies mixed tops - N35,000
[*] Bale of or,iginal shorts - N35,000
[*] Bale of light Sports wear - N40,000
[*] Bale Mens polo/t shirt mix - N45,000
[*] Bale of Ladies mix dresses - N45,000
[*] Bale of Mens shoes - (186 pairs) - N145,300
[*] Children shoes (206 pairs) - N110,000
[*] NOTICE
[ ] bale of mixed underwear pants
[*] Bale Mixed socks/stockings
[*] bale of leggings
[*] bale hof singlets/camisoile are also available.
[*] All items are Tokunbo A grade goods.
[ ] Prices reflected are fixed price.
[*] Items not pricecd are subject to negotiation
[*] There's also a 20%discount for customer s getting up t.mo 3bales.
[*] Hurry up as we are rounding up the E-auction annual sales.
[ ] Regards[*]

Re: Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Adaumunocha:
My fasting ends by 12... Can't go longer biko... I heard if one switch off their data from 6 to 6, that's fasting. Simply put, denying oneself of that which gives them pleasure.
bible vs or i don't believe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blessing Ogwara Elopes With Ekpo Rank In Delta. Girl's Family Laments / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding / What Penalties Do Looters Of Public Funds Deserve? - EFCC Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.