Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking (8516 Views)

NIPOST Mail Network Collapses Nationwide As Contractors Withdraw Vehicles / FIRS, NIPOST Battle Over Control Of Stamp Duties Funds / Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2017
kokomaster3d:
They should partner with , konga.com, , olx, yakata.com.ng and other ecommerce sites to provide logistics support. People no longer write letters these days. Fulltime logistics business will bring money to them.]
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by udemzyudex(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2017
madgoat:
NIPOST is dead angry I wonder which sane human still uses nipost undecided
Nipost is not dead, they just need to step up their game, I still use Nipost.
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Vado(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Funny enough, I've never had a bad experience with any of the Nipost services I used in the past. Smooth operations all through.
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by sKy007: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Money order again when I can stay in my house and make all my transfers

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Thelma1552: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I hope this Money order thing wont be hijacked by this ill mannered children of evil like they did back then. However, why are they not doing anything about Nigeria's addressing and numbering system. They should come up with codes or numbers which can be applied for online and tagged on a proper Nigerian GPS system for a proper tracing and delivery.

Exactly my brother in de Afonja!!
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Proffdada: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2017
i remember When penpal letters were ripped open b4 they get to us because nipost hungry staff thought there were dollars in it
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Agbaletu: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2017
holuphisayor:

I have sent tablets and mobile phones even shoes tru nipost on several occasions across Nigeria. i can vouch for them never had any issues with them since 2015
Did you send them to Nigeria from another country?
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by PqsMike: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2017
holuphisayor:

I have sent tablets and mobile phones even shoes tru nipost on several occasions across Nigeria. i can vouch for them never had any issues with them since 2015

Same with me too
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Xbee007(m): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2017
holuphisayor:

I have placed several others through them and till date I have never had any reason to complain. They even call or text me when my order arrives NIPOST. So I find it strange when people complain of missing or stolen packages.
Cc ejlive agbaletu madgoat spidermon

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Agbaletu: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Xbee007:

I have placed several others through them and till date I have never had any reason to complain. They even call or text me when my order arrives NIPOST. So I find it strange when people complain of missing or stolen packages.

It's good to have people with good testimonies about NIPOST.
In my own case, i tracked the items up to Area 10, Abuja NIPOST but they told my guy that they couldn't find it in their warehouse.
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by madgoat(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Xbee007:

NIPOST PAID AGENT spotted.
Guys dont believe their lies angry

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by salesforce: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Good
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Xbee007(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2017
Agbaletu:

It's good to have people with good testimonies about NIPOST.
In my own case, i tracked the items up to Area 10, Abuja NIPOST but they told my guy that they couldn't find it in their warehouse.
Some of their staffs can be lazy to do proper searching sometimes but if you keep pressing them they will.
Your package may even still be in their office, perhaps at the bottom of some old sack.
Their was a time one of my package was mistakenly sent to Area 10 Post Office, they gave me a call and I requested it should be transferred to Kubwa Post Office. Two days later I collected it.
All in all their service has been good so far though they still need to improve on a lot of things. For instance they don't use computer in keeping track of packages, instead they use books.
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by fabulouskeem(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2017
dey are not not dead yet I still send stuff through them but they just need real upgrade interms of online tracking and they need to change the way they package items..just like usps percel boxes. Nipost should have it own percel boxes of different sizes and have it paint in pure white with green stripe color..

quote author=udemzyudex post=61306476]

Nipost is not dead, they just need to step up their game, I still use Nipost. [/quote]
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
NIPOST.... they have too many things wrong with them.
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Xbee007(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2017
madgoat:

NIPOST PAID AGENT spotted.
Guys dont believe their lies angry
Lol, u can try them maybe with package worth less than 3k. Make sure you come back to this thread to give ur testimony.
Mention my monicker. grin grin

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by nevachange(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by madgoat(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Xbee007:

Lol, u can try them maybe with package worth less than 3k. Make sure you come back to this thread to give ur testimony.
Mention my monicker. grin grin

3K wey i go use chop suya rather than waste it testing a failure angry
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Xbee007(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2017
madgoat:

3K wey i go use chop suya rather than waste it testing a failure angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Xbee007(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2017
nevachange:
Awon boys go sashe
lol wink
Awon ti Alapo meji. grin People go still find way do bad with am. Only that more good people use it more.
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Xbee007(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2017
nevachange:
Awon boys go sashe
lol wink
Awon ti Alapo meji. People go still find way do bad with am. Only that more good people use it more.
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by fabulouskeem(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2017
and one thing I still find disturbing with most Nipost staffs is the way they reason that any gadgets sent from abroad is label yahoo parcel they just charge you like craze they don't wanna know if u buy am through ebay, amazon, webstore or a gift through friend..seriously they need to remove that dirty thinking from there mind
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by badmussy(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I hope this Money order thing wont be hijacked by this ill mannered children of evil like they did back then. However, why are they not doing anything about Nigeria's addressing and numbering system. They should come up with codes or numbers which can be applied for online and tagged on a proper Nigerian GPS system for a proper tracing and delivery.

That is a typical Nigerian problem. We wallow in our ignorance and yet, make semi-intelligent comment (apologies for the rudeness). As per the addressing issue, work has been ongoing for a while. Read the link below.

https://what3words.com/partner/nipost/
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by erico2k2(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2017
OMG, we realy have Dumb people as directors and Managers lol just look at that craap coming from NIPOST, 20 years late, Money order ahahahahah, who needs it?
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by hola106(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
how will that work?i mean ur traffic stuff
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by Afonjashapmouth: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2017
hola106:
how will that work?i mean ur traffic stuff

Is this ur number on the ziggy?
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by MOM1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Agbaletu:

NIPOST staff are thieves. They will not even deliver anything except letters.
Send money via NIPOST at your own risk.
I bought 2 wrist watches to be delivered to my friend but NIPOST staff in Abuja stole them.

Did you declare it on the shipment form?
Re: NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking by buynaijagoods: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
kokomaster3d:
They should partner with jumia, konga.com, , olx, yakata.com.ng and other ecommerce sites to provide logistics support. People no longer write letters these days. Fulltime logistics business will bring money to them.

KONGA has it's own delivery Company called KOS.

Proudly #madeinNigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga - Richest Nigerian? Where Is Dangote? Mike Now Africa's #1! / The Fast Depreciating Power Of Our Naira, Which Way Nigeria? - Prof Ezeilo / Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.