Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigeria Government Ignorance As Regards Road Worthiness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Government Ignorance As Regards Road Worthiness (360 Views)

US Gives Nigeria Government Evidence On How Bagudu Stole Billions Under Abacha / Nigeria Government In Confusion About Nnamdi Kanu, Calling Nations For Help / Is Road Worthiness Another Sleaze For Government Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Government Ignorance As Regards Road Worthiness by abitafah(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Saw this on my friends Facebook wall and it got me cracked up and at the same time thinking. He said and I quote:
"I am from Nigeria where, as a driver, you have to memorise all the pot holes and cavities while driving. Its part of Nigerian driving syllabus.
If I were a lawyer, I would have gone to court to challenge the useless payment of road worthiness with the current state of our roads. The VIO/FRSC will be giving fines and impounding cars for road worthiness as if the roads are even car worthy.
In a sane world, Nigeria government should be the one paying car owners for road worthiness because these roads are not worthy of cars.
This is a country where we keep giving to the government in the name of one law or the other, yet we get almost nothing in return from the government"
Re: Nigeria Government Ignorance As Regards Road Worthiness by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello bro
I'd like to chat with you privately....kindly hit me up on my no in my signature.....

(1) (Reply)

Abia State School Empty Because Of Fear Of Monkey Pox Vaccination / “I Spent N3.5billion On Sick Children” – Patience Jonathan / "Fayose Has Foisted Zoning On APC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.