Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

"I Thank God That The Other Kids Died But Mine Was Saved!!!"--brainless Believer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Thank God That The Other Kids Died But Mine Was Saved!!!"--brainless Believer (465 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / Why Did My Mum Died But Her Mum Stay Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Thank God That The Other Kids Died But Mine Was Saved!!!"--brainless Believer by Niflheim(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2017
It will be easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle.............................THAN FOR A BIBLE BELIEVING BUFFOON TO USE HIS BRAIN!!!

FULL STORY:

When Isaac Lemay got the message Sunday night inviting him to join five friends for a drive, his father ordered him to bed instead.

It turned out to be a move that might have saved the 13-year-old's life.

Around 2 a.m. Monday, the 15-year-old behind the wheel of the car lost control on a curve along Base-de-Roc Boulevard near Joliette, north of Montreal, and crashed into a tree.

Two passengers, a 14-year-old and 17-year-old, died. The other two passengers, aged 13 and 16, were taken to hospital in critical condition.

"If I had been in the car, I may not be here talking right now," Isaac told CBC News on Monday.
'It's a trip for young people'

His father Alain Lemay said he had grounded Isaac after catching him trying to sneak out Saturday night. When the invitation came from his friends on Sunday, Lemay decided to extend his son's punishment.

"He was supposed to go, but given that I'd caught him Saturday night, he wasn't there," Lemay said.

Looking upward, Lemay then said "Thank you, Lord."

After learning of the crash, Isaac admitted to his father that he'd been on a similar high-speed ride just last week. "It's that feeling of freedom," Isaac explained to reporters Monday. "It's a trip for young people, and it can often turn out wrong."

"You can't fool yourself into thinking it only happens to other people. I've now got the proof — two of my friends are dead." Isaac and Alain Lemay visited the crash site Monday to pay their respects. The father also spoke with the parents of the 14-year-old who died.

"I just took them in my arms," Lemay said.
Possibility of charges

The driver, who was too young to be legally allowed to drive, sustained minor injuries, and has been released from hospital.

Alcohol was ruled out as a factor in the crash, but Quebec provincial police are looking into the possibility the driver was speeding.

The driver could face criminal charges, including dangerous driving causing death and criminal negligence causing death.

He was released from police custody and is due back in Joliette youth court Nov. 22.

The link:..................................................http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/teenagers-crash-joliette-1.4346499
Re: "I Thank God That The Other Kids Died But Mine Was Saved!!!"--brainless Believer by Nbote(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: "I Thank God That The Other Kids Died But Mine Was Saved!!!"--brainless Believer by butterflylion: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
When and how did "Thank you Lord" become "I thank God the other kids died but mine were saved"? undecided

OP are you high? grin

1 Like

Re: "I Thank God That The Other Kids Died But Mine Was Saved!!!"--brainless Believer by felixomor: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
butterflylion:
When and how did "Thank you Lord" become "I thank God the other kids died but mine were saved"? undecided

OP are you high? grin

What were u expecting from the op before?
Have u not read about the effects of atheism on the brain?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

12 Nigerian Pop Singers Who Started From Church Choir / Spiritual Portals(1) / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.