Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation (39990 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm / Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by ultron12345: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thanks be to the doctors for saving her life......without them it wouldn't have been possible
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by greatman247(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wow I'm touched.
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Tonnierichy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
dingbang:
Wow.... She is pretty
So it's ok for an ugly person to suffer that kinda fate
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by AnanseK(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
We thank God for her life. She lost her left arm. Not just a hand.
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Nymeria247(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Guy, you write so well I could taste the bitterness in your words. What is your story? Please enlighten us.

DeepSight:

What is there in this hellish planet to appreciate its creator for? ? ?

Why should anyone experience horror and praise the Lord for it?

Is it not so sickening how we thank "God" for tragedy and in this case we are to thank "God" for amputation of a limb?

What is wrong with our reasoning faculties? ? ?

The truth is that whatever force, entity or intelligence conceived and created this world can only be a most malevolent one delighting in cosmic ma.sturbation of a certain sado-masochist nature on a scale incomprehensible to our minds. This world is most likely some sort of video entertainment window for the perverted appetite of the "gods".
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by DeepSight(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nymeria247:
Guy, you write so well I could taste the bitterness in your words. What is your story? Please enlighten us.

Bro its not just me. Just take a cold hard look at the world you live in and consider what exactly there is to be grateful about being born here in the first place!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by soyewest(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Miss sexy keep it up
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by SLYBABA(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
must u quote
Micheezy7:

Thank God For Her Life

See Ur Thinking shocked

Must You Comment ?
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by ghosteen(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
i praise ur level of IDIOCY.
DeepSight:

Is it not so sickening how we thank "God" for tragedy and in this case we are to thank "God" for amputation of a limb?

The truth is that whatever force, entity or intelligence conceived and created this world can only be a most malevolent one delighting in cosmic ma.sturbation of a certain sado-masochist nature on a scale incomprehensible to our minds. This world is most likely some sort of video entertainment window for the perverted appetite of the "gods".

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Nymeria247(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
DeepSight:

Bro its not just me. Just take a cold hard look at the world you live in and consider what exactly there is to be grateful about being born here in the first place!

I feel you but now that we have been born and existing in this planet already, do we just wallow in bitterness and regrets? Or we should just make lemonade out of the lemons that life handed to us without our consent? Some are born with silver-spoons others without limbs whichever one we find ourselves we should appreciate the fact that it could have been worse.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by mrsuperswag(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
All of you saying guys shouldn't admire her sexually
.....so you prefer they focus on her lost hand and continue to pity her...she's past that stage what she needs now is admiration. If a man is unable to find her attractive how do you expect her to find love? Mow na chill abeg nobody holy
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by DeepSight(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nymeria247:

I feel you but now that we have been born and existing in this planet already, do we just wallow in bitterness and regrets? Or we should just make lemonade out of the lemons that life handed to us without our consent? Some are born with silver-spoons others without limbs whichever one we find ourselves we should appreciate the fact that it could have been worse.

I absolutely agree with making lemonade out of the lemons we have been handed.

What I see no particular reason for is praising "God" for what is clearly the existence of a dark and rather unfortunate world. And in this I do not refer to the darkness created by man. The very nature of life is merciless. One only needs to watch animals in the wild to understand this acutely. You eat or be eaten, you kill or be killed. Many things happen daily which show neither rhythm nor sense but only the existence of a wild and arbitrary jungle. Although I very much believe that in life you reap what you sow and the general principle of Karma - at a spiritual level - many random things still appear to happen - time and chance. I cannot see much reason to offer special thanks to any God for the misery and sham of the world.

The entire pitiful cry - "it could be worse" seems to me a negative and pathetic cry which only seeks what solace there may be even within the most miserable meaninglessness.
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by YaksonFCA(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
All the best Lady.
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by ezravandi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
It is well
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by iamsammie(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
It's hard enough getting a husband and holding him with both hands, I just wondering how she would be able to get and hold a man with one hand.
I still admire her courage though
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by ceco(f): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
exlinklodge:
Let me ask you, who are you or what have you gone through in life that can deter you from appreciating the Almighty God? Well if you think you being alive is by chance, then you maybe the most foolish person ever in this life.

Yes is true that sometimes going through a life threatening disease of coming out of an accident scattered jilt some people into appreciating and worshiping God but why wait for that? Why not now?

This beautiful Olivia Malachy would have lost her life in a ghastly accident but God spared her life. According to her testimony she lost one of her hands in the incident (as seen in the pictures) but she is still grateful to God. Malachy on Saturday, October 7, took to her Facebook handle to share pictures of her after the accident and how she was recuperating in the hospital till she fully recovered.

She posted the pictures with the caption:

“Don’t envy my smile, believe me I went through pains and I still smiled knowing that I wouldn’t stop smiling.”

Going through her pictures on Facebook, it is obvious that this beautiful young lady has embraced her new self and is ready to conquer every other challenges that will come her way. Malachy who lives in Aba, Abia state, attended Dora Chinyere Nwankiti Juniorate and worked at Sweet Decorations-Cake Decorating and Baking Supplies prior to her accident.

What reason do you have not to give thanks to the Almighty?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/lady-who-lost-her-hand-in-ghastly.html

I bless God for u. U are God's personal person indeed
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by darnley16(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
DeepSight:

wow accurately put
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by mechanics(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
pretty baby.
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by Mujaheedeen300: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
DeepSight:

Well.... If you ask me,I will say many would decline if given a choice of coming to this world in the first place.... But here we are.... we have no choice than worship our Creator.... n prepare for a meeting with HIM....
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by DeepSight(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mujaheedeen300:
Well.... If you ask me,I will say many would decline if given a choice of coming to this world in the first place.... But here we are.... we have no choice than worship our Creator.... n prepare for a meeting with HIM....

What does worship mean and entail for you?
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by lereinter(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
hope she get a prosthetic hand too
Re: Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation by KingSango(m): 1:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Bounce back, bounce back, bounce back! Ase, Love Sango.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9-Week-Old Baby Suffers From Skin Change Due To Baby Formula [PICS] / Burnt victims transported in a bus without any medical (graphic) / 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.