Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others (23577 Views)

See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by correctbae: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
As seen on Twitter, @PearlHanelz decided to share before and after pictures of Her friend who was formerly a plus size lady but after much hard work and consistency in getting her desired body shape she achieved her body goals. PearlHanez shared it on Twitter to inspire others plus size ladies.

She wrote:
So my girl’s @AstoldbyUfa before and after. ��� Y’all need to RT this to inspire someone ��

Ufadania felt very grateful seeing her friend share her pictures on Twitter to inspire others. She then decide to answer some questions from Twitter users who were amazed and wanted to find out how she made it work out.

She wrote:
I started my journey January last year and around May I had lost most of the weight, after then it was just me trying to build muscle and tone up places
It took me first 3 months to lose bulk of the weight doing major cardio, I started in January, so I used the remaining of the year to tone up and just focus on where is needed
first it has to be a personal conviction, not for the fact that someone called you fat and you want to lose weight to show them. It has to be you that’s tired of the way you look and just really want to change, it all starts from there. So much to write such little space �
Focusing on just core workouts
I’m planning something soon! Y’all should watch out for my IG @ufadania
Please continue to be inspired and don’t give up, I still can’t believe it, cause I always thought weightloss was for just a specific kind of people, but I could do it at age 17, you can deffs❤️
By no diet not meaning that you should eat recklessly oh� there are just something you yourself will know is bad to eat. But j kept on eating my spaghetti, drinking my tea buy replacing full cream for skimmed milk and co
Yes i didd! And it took me a year
From january 2017 to December. Now i don't do cardio
I lift to build muscle and tone up
Thank you ❤❤ i can't type it all here; but my blog is on Instagram @ufadania where I would do aproper post. But for the mean time; it was just a matter of water pass garri. I had to become serious and stopped giving myself excuses, contrary to popular belief I never did diet

Source:
https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/03/lady-shares-before-and-after-pictures-of-her-plus-size-friend-to-inspire-others/

1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by HungerBAD: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wow.

Kudos to this dark skin beauty. It takes determination to achieve something like this.

When I saw picture 8, plus the lipstick attached to it, I got discouraged to continue scrolling down. But then I saw picture 9,and everything became cool again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by correctbae: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
More pictures:

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
So I learnt something new from this thread... Wow

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
this can't be real, fat lie from stupid bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by luvkidtemmy(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Memphis357(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerian bloggers will not make heaven!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by lonelydora: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2018
One man's meat is another man's fish. Why the weight loss?

Some of us like it big, as in BBW. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by kittykollinxx(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
her effort is commendable but she doesn't have to lie about the time frame if she truly wants to inspire people

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Diso60090(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Who she epp?
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Xcrapeekoko(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by dplordx(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
American wonder grin
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
INSIPRING.
IMPRESSIVE.
ENCOURAGING.
BEAUTIFUL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Serious starving....... beware of ulcer !
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by continentalceo(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Awesome!
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by urCreator(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2018
APC should learn from this, what Change is about!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by yemmight(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Now she will get better boyfriend.
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Speakdatruth: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Laps be like Turkey laps
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by bamirotola: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Impressive but that. Wont change the fact that she carries the fat gene... I need her contact to help me shed my fats too....
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Benekruku(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Feel like harvesting her from the back with her new look

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Marisepopo: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2018
This is lovely
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by naija1stpikin: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2018
From Elephant to Giraffe
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by lexoft(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2018
This is what our Presido is tryng to make us achieve by fir by force
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by shammahyaro(f): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2018
slim pill magic
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by nymphomaniac(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Impossible is NOTHING!
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by BabbanBura(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2018
correctbae:
As seen on Twitter, @PearlHanelz decided to share before and after pictures of Her friend who was formerly a plus size lady but after much hard work and consistency in getting her desired body shape she achieved her body goals. PearlHanez shared it on Twitter to inspire others plus size ladies.

She wrote:
So my girl’s @AstoldbyUfa before and after. ��� Y’all need to RT this to inspire someone ��

Ufadania felt very grateful seeing her friend share her pictures on Twitter to inspire others. She then decide to answer some questions from Twitter users who were amazed and wanted to find out how she made it work out.

She wrote:
I started my journey January last year and around May I had lost most of the weight, after then it was just me trying to build muscle and tone up places
It took me first 3 months to lose bulk of the weight doing major cardio, I started in January, so I used the remaining of the year to tone up and just focus on where is needed
first it has to be a personal conviction, not for the fact that someone called you fat and you want to lose weight to show them. It has to be you that’s tired of the way you look and just really want to change, it all starts from there. So much to write such little space �
Focusing on just core workouts
I’m planning something soon! Y’all should watch out for my IG @ufadania
Please continue to be inspired and don’t give up, I still can’t believe it, cause I always thought weightloss was for just a specific kind of people, but I could do it at age 17, you can deffs❤️
By no diet not meaning that you should eat recklessly oh� there are just something you yourself will know is bad to eat. But j kept on eating my spaghetti, drinking my tea buy replacing full cream for skimmed milk and co
Yes i didd! And it took me a year
From january 2017 to December. Now i don't do cardio
I lift to build muscle and tone up
Thank you ❤❤ i can't type it all here; but my blog is on Instagram @ufadania where I would do aproper post. But for the mean time; it was just a matter of water pass garri. I had to become serious and stopped giving myself excuses, contrary to popular belief I never did diet

Source:
https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/03/lady-shares-before-and-after-pictures-of-her-plus-size-friend-to-inspire-others/

Our ladies are simply gorgeous but many let that nature's greatest gift slip away from their graps because of careless lifestyle they called enjoyment - they will eat all the pies including cockroach pie once it is called pie, suya including Tozo, asun, BBQs, grills, pepper soups, take jallof dem top am and push am down with sugar drinks if they don't do alcohol - all these on top say no be dem go pay

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2018
The kind of stretch marks that’d accompany this kind of legendary weight loss would be terrible, but I guess it’s worth it

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by HeWrites(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2018
adetoroamos:
this can't be real, fat lie from stupid bloggers

You're the one that's stupid. Go and check her Twitter page

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Wow!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today / COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives / Five Foods To Eat When You Are Constipated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.