Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery (18494 Views)

Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal / Captain Segun Omole Retires After 40 Years Of Flying, Gets Celebrated (Pics) / FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by exlinklodge: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigeria Customs Services Fires 61 & Retires 16 Others Over Certificate Forgery & Misconduct

The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has dismissed not more than 61 officers for offences ranging from certificate forgery, improper examination and fraudulent release of containers.

The list of the affected officers which was obtained exclusively by SHIPS & PORTS DAILY on Monday showed that 16 other officers were retired from the Service also for certificate forgery and refusal of staff order.

The document showed that 41 officers who were investigated and tried were exonerated, 22 officers were issued with query while 5 other officers were given written warning to be of better behaviour.

2 of the officers who were affected were of the rank of Comptroller of Customs while 3 were Deputy Comptrollers of Customs. Others were 9 Assistant Controller and 9 Chief Superintendent of Customs among others.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/nigeria-customs-services-fires-61.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by Tolexander: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Can we see their names?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by greatiyk4u(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Not a bad idea

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by LUGBE: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bubus certificate nko, does it matter, shey they have work experiences tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by isbish(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
There is need for that where I work.
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by Spylord48: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Can I submit my Cv?
those positions need to be replaced asap. soldier come soldier go barrack go still remain.
DG of customs please Pm me may I submit my Cv to you abeg.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by tsdarkside(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
this was the system jonathan told us was okay....you wailing wall of the yeast are not sane a tall....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by Mckandre(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
What about Mr president? Nigeria nd hypocrisy re like

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by SirHouloo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
If Kai and lastma can use their position for self enrichment, I don't expect less from a whole custom. God help Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by curvilicious: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mtchew

We hear the fire, we wont hear of the recruiitment abi na replacement.

I still one copy of my cv left lemme goan submit it grin

My certificate is genuine not like za oza fifu own
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by kenbee(f): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
When is our National Assembly going to do the needful about Buhari's Certificate?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by silas24(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Let me rephrase that

[b][/b] NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE FIRES AND RETIRES STAFF MEMBERS WHO FELL OUT WITH THEIR CORRUPT SUPERIORS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Senate yaff knocked sense into somebody grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by dust144(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Check you will see more to fire

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by jamace(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Can we see their names?
Seconded. cool Name and shame them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by deepwater(f): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
If you do not mention there names you have done nothing. We call this customs exercise work done = zero (0) in thermodynamics.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by Hakeem12(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
I would be shocked if those figures are even accurate. Hypocrites, nothing is real in Nigeria, not even the news
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by Samusu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jolly good
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by curvilicious: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
jamace:
I third the motion
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by 1shortblackboy: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
this was the system jonathan told us was okay....you wailing wall of the yeast are not sane a tall....
jonathan again?

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by toyinjimoh(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nawaoo, we wey get original certificate no go get d job....God dey
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by DWJOBScom(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
good move!

We must rid our second bigger revenue source of thieves and inept officers.
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by IMASTEX: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Also remember to go after those who decided to turn the other way when the certificate were presented at the point of recruitment. That is a better way of strengthening the institutions. Good moves btw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
jamace:

he wants the name to see the tribe so that he can shout marginalisation. His aim is not to shame anybody.
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by tsdarkside(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
1shortblackboy:
jonathan again?

yes,that moroon....jonathan turned nigeria to london,but buhari destroyed it....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by quiverfull(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
In as much as I think this Alli guy has some level of integrity, I hope this is not some form of "ethnic cleansing".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by free2ryhme: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
exlinklodge:
Nigeria Customs Services Fires 61 & Retires 16 Others Over Certificate Forgery & Misconduct

The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has dismissed not more than 61 officers for offences ranging from certificate forgery, improper examination and fraudulent release of containers.

The list of the affected officers which was obtained exclusively by SHIPS & PORTS DAILY on Monday showed that 16 other officers were retired from the Service also for certificate forgery and refusal of staff order.

The document showed that 41 officers who were investigated and tried were exonerated, 22 officers were issued with query while 5 other officers were given written warning to be of better behaviour.

2 of the officers who were affected were of the rank of Comptroller of Customs while 3 were Deputy Comptrollers of Customs. Others were 9 Assistant Controller and 9 Chief Superintendent of Customs among others.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/nigeria-customs-services-fires-61.html

Na to dey forge anything and everything na im dem sabi
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by nairavsdollars(f): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
one single man defeated 109 senators on issue of uniform...yet we are paying them jumbo salary
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by kalu61(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Can this my 4 months old CV be useful for once?
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by free2ryhme: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
exlinklodge:

Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
damnnnnn this is some top notch clean up job
Re: Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery by maisauki: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
do nonsense at your own peril, your bosss no get joy na former soldier(military police) him be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career / Why Nigerians Find It Hard To Disclose Their Income / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.