Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal (23271 Views)

The Corruption In Nigeria Correctional Service That's Led To Incessant Jailbreak / Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by BeautifulWoman(f): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Deputy Comptroller of Customs DCG Chidi Augustine of Nigeria Customs Service is ensnared in age falsification, corruption, and fraud.

He used a dead person service nos, reduced his age in other to stay longer in service, and fraudulently hijacked the slot of South East at the top hierarchy of Customs by changing his state of origin from Delta state to Abia state.

These are amongst many other criminal acts his being investigated for.

There is a report that the Comptroller General Col. Hameed Ali (rtd) has ordered a sweeping investigation into the matter. Many are saying the investigation if and when concluded would lead to the retirement or sack of many in top management

More so, the staff is said to be jubilating over the DCG Chidi ordeal and misfortunes. He is said to be a ruthless, wicked, and highly temperamental person who succeeded in dismissing officers for minor offenses.

Tentacle Magazine cover and investigation was alleged to have leaked ahead of its release date.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/rumbles-in-the-customs-over-probe-into-age-state-of-origin-falsification/

http://www.shippingdaylive.com/2020/06/28/customs-two-dcgs-others-may-be-axed-over-allegation-of-age-state-of-origin-falsifications/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Openbusiness3: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by socialmediaman: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
What did we expect when the tyrant in Aso Rock got his own WAEC certificate while in office as president after he hushpuppied 15 million Nigerians with lies and a false promise of change, many of them giving money to his scheme... no public financial statement of how much he obtained or what he did with the money, no promises were kept, and he was miraculously re-elected!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by ebujany(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Normal thing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by chiboyo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Almost every federal govt parastatal/Ministry reeks of massive corruption...!
The average government worker is thinking of how to primitively acquire wealth for himself and 5 generation unborn!!

How do we change this narrative?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Sanemindtech(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Ekakamba: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2020

Is AGE FALSIFICATION a crime in NIGERIA?

Most NIGERIANS supposed be ex-convict be that.

No carry your guilty conscience quote me ooo.

grin tongue

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by bloomstar: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nigeria is corrupt, we all has loop holes, until you have a case or unsettled deal and your matter cast, then u will see even the evil you didn't do will surface.

Nigeria government is worst than hushpuppi

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Nathphil(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
It goes on and on. If we can't reform the judiciary this will continue, I went to the local government for another reason loo and behold some women are at the gate dragging for customers for age affidavit.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by sammysneh(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
inside life

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Amspecial: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin the honest truth is that nothing will ever stop this age falsification in Nigeria because b4 u get the opportunity to be a part of the system ur age don ja so u most updated am simple even me way day talk I updated my own grin but e be like say I still need to update am again because I never get were I wan reach grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Austineva(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Its not a surprise thing. They are d most corrupted and d most self beings, especially Nigerian customs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by iceberg02(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lol
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by isiuzo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
This country don tire me .corruption in every sector tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Hpx33: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nathphil:
It goes on and on
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by bluefilm: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Naija sef
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by iampeterben(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nigerians were fooled in 2015. The Christians were blinded with the sentiment of a pastor working with PMB a no nonsense man.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by MelesZanawi: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chidi Augustine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Every agency in Nigeria is corrupt

From FG to EFCC to Custom

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Darkharvest: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
I'm not surprised.
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Lovelyn451(f): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hijacked the eastern slot by claiming Abian
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Risingblue008(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Na their way
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by AMvanquish: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nothing new... To work in customs and be spotlessly clean, one really needs the fear of God and strong conscience. There's always one deal or racket staring you in the face daily there.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Moreoffaith(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most / Company Punishes Protesting Staff With Late Payment (Memo) / Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.