Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. (2756 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / Asking for Tithe is Fraud: Pastor(Dr) Abel Damina / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by hopefulLandlord: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2017
preciousuweh:

What are you. A Muslim or an Atheist?
Don't be offended by my question cos I always see you in almost every Christian thread.

I'm an atheist, no offense taken
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Topgainer:
Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears pastorpreneurs have recruited some monikers or created some themselves to fight back. Since more people are beginning to realize the fraudulent nature of the pastorpreneur tithing system that required the thoroughly brainwashed to submit 10% of wages and salary to Papa, it became incumbent to recruit people like these two gentlemen up there, liking and sharing their posts.
talk2ekpa on one hand thinks he is obeying one commandment to 'PAY' tithe because he submits 10% of his wages to a Gentile Papa and the other who is the Op said Jesus took tithe from a poor widow. Peter and Paul also took tithes from the disciples.

You see your life. Because I defended the gospel which you are trying to tweak to suit your opinion and challenged you about it, you now call me a pastorpreneur agents.
For your info, I'm not a pastor, neither is any member of my family a pastor, infact I'm not in anyway related to any pastor neither I'm I benefitting financially from any pastor. I'm simply just defending the gospel from people like you. okay.

I Laughed when I read that. I really laughed heartily because it was extremely hilarious

I'm not surprised because that's the default mode of your kind who think they are smart but aren't (calling others names when you've seen that you've failed to confuse and convince that person).
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist, no offense taken
Okay, everyone is entitled to his opinion and choice.
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Topgainer:

Have you finished reading Deuteronomy 14 and 26:12? Are you afraid to read there? The Truth you can get there is that in your whole life you have never given Tithe.

Parading 10 percent of you wages weekly, before a gentile Papa is not Tithe, not according to Jewish Laws, not according to Abraham, not according to Jesus and not according to Peter and Paul. The same with 100% of your January Salary which you assumed to be first fruit.
You have never given Tithe correctly, so what you do is not and can never be Tithing.

Really. Bro you know that the above scriptures you just quoted has nothing to do with tithes at all but rather it's talking about charity which is giving to the poor. So please don't try to change the topic. we are talking about tithe here and not charity.

And you also said tithe is a Jewish custom. Really. If it so, why didn't JESUS or the apostles or the early church abolished it. Why did HE encourage people to give in Luke 6:38. And why did the apostles of the early church accepts givings ( tithe and offering) from their members. you still haven't answered my question bro rather you are just going around in circles.
And I will like you to show me a passage(s) or scripture (s) in the Bible where it is written that tithe is a Jewish custom.

THANKS.
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2017
paxonel:
Pls don't fall into that kinda a scam called tithe it is not christianity. It is judaism.
Even today Jews don't pay tithe, they laugh christians what are you doing?
Find out.
Malachi was Judaism not christianity.
Abraham was judaism not christianity.
And you know what Judaism was?
It was the old covenant which God has rejected now and lifted christianity (the new covenant) for salvation.
I'm very sure that pastors like adeboye, olukoya, oyedepo etc who are enriching themselves with tithe money do not consider this fact or they are deliberately ignoring it.
Abraham blessings are mine does not mean that we should go and carry course that was meant for Abraham

You said tithe is a Jewish custom. Really. If it so, why didn't JESUS or the apostles or the early church abolished it. Why did HE encourage people to give in Luke 6:38. And why did the apostles of the early church accepts givings ( tithe and offering) from their members. As I asked before, why didn't Jesus stop the poor woman from putting her last coin as a tithe (If it was a Jewish custom ) rather why did He praise her and used her as an example to tithe or offering givers. I will like you to answer that question
And I will like you to show me a passage(s) or scripture (s) in the Bible where it is written that tithe is a Jewish custom.

THANKS.
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Gggg102(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
preciousuweh:

Really. Bro you know that the above scriptures you just quoted has nothing to do with tithes at all but rather it's talking about charity which is giving to the poor. So please don't try to change the topic. we are talking about tithe here and not charity.

And you also said tithe is a Jewish custom. Really. If it so, why didn't JESUS or the apostles or the early church abolished it. Why did HE encourage people to give in Luke 6:38. And why did the apostles of the early church accepts givings ( tithe and offering) from their members. you still haven't answered my question bro rather you are just going around in circles.

THANKS.

pls read det14 22-29 and repeat what u posted
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
preciousuweh:

You said tithe is a Jewish custom. Really. If it so, why didn't JESUS or the apostles or the early church abolished it. Why did HE encourage people to give in Luke 6:38. And why did the apostles of the early church accepts givings ( tithe and offering) from their members. As I asked before, why didn't Jesus stop the poor woman from putting her last coin as a tithe (If it was a Jewish custom ) rather why did He praise her and used her as an example to tithe or offering givers. I will like you to answer that question

THANKS.

You clearly do not understand what the tithe is , its form and purpose.

The Tithe was ;

- For the Levite priests of Israel because they had no land inheritance like the other tribes of Israel.
- For the foreigner, orphan and widow.
- Was paid once a year and not once a week or month
- Was not monetary , it was specifically based on agricultural produce
- Eaten by the tithers in the presence of the Lord

" Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands " - Deuteronomy 14:22-29

Finally there is nowhere in your new testament where the term Tithe is used other than in Matthew 23:23 and Luke 11:42. In these passages, Jesus rebuked the hypocritical believers for paying emphasis on the tithe instead love and justice. Moreover , the tithe was based on mint and cumin which are AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE not $$$$$ ( which thieving and lazy pastors love ). Finally , the Tithe was still in effect because the Temple of God had not yet been destroyed .

In the early church people gave what they were convicted in their hearts to give and the money was NOT given to a so called Pastor, it was distributed to the needs of the poor.

"There were no needy ones among them, because those who owned lands or houses would sell their property, bring the proceeds from the sales, and lay them at the apostles’ feet for distribution to anyone as he had need" - Acts 4:35

Most Nigerian pastors are hardened in their heart, equating godliness with gain and refusing to work hard to make their own wealth and take care of their families/relatives.Instead many of these business men twist scripture to suit their greedy motives at the expense of people who are either too uneducated to know better or gullible enough to part with their hard earned cash.

Indeed the Nigerian church so called is filled with thieves and robbers whose judgement lingers not as their condemnation was foretold in scripture.

Most Nigerian pastors are thieves and scammers, they better repent before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Topgainer: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
preciousuweh:

THANKS.
It seems from the onset you didn't seek to know but to impose your assumptions some of which are unbelievable for example stating that Jesus took tithe of money from a poor widow and that in Luke 6:38, He commanded people to pay tithe. You went further to propose that the Apostles took tithe payments from their members.
All these things show you have suffered under Bible manipulators and I will advise you change your Papa Daddy because he has not only targeted your pockets but your reasoning and comprehension of clear Bible passages like Deuteronomy 14, which is poor.
Read your books and pass your Waec, it is a better thing to do with your time. Later you will have much time and better comprehension to defend your 10% weekly money tithe-gospel.
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Topgainer:
It seems from the onset you didn't seek to know but to impose your assumptions some of which are unbelievable for example stating that Jesus took tithe of money from a poor widow and that in Luke 6:38, He commanded people to pay tithe. You went further to propose that the Apostles took tithe payments from their members.
All these things show you have suffered under Bible manipulators and I will advise you change your Papa Daddy because he has not only targeted your pockets but your reasoning and comprehension of clear Bible passages like Deuteronomy 14, which is poor.
Read your books and pass your Waec, it is a better thing to do with your time. Later you will have much time and better comprehension to defend your 10% weekly money tithe-gospel.

Bro, forget about all this long epistles of yours. I only asked for proves from the Bible from you to prove all you said about tithe but you haven't provided any, rather you've been beating about the bush.

Proof is all I ask for. provide it and I will believe your assumptions.

THANKS.
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
frosbel2:

You clearly do not understand what the tithe is , its form and purpose.

The Tithe was ;

- For the Levite priests of Israel because they had no land inheritance like the other tribes of Israel.
- For the foreigner, orphan and widow.
- Was paid once a year and not once a week or month
- Was not monetary , it was specifically based on agricultural produce
- Eaten by the tithers in the presence of the Lord

" Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands " - Deuteronomy 14:22-29

Finally there is nowhere in your new testament where the term Tithe is used other than in Matthew 23:23 and Luke 11:42. In these passages, Jesus rebuked the hypocritical believers for paying emphasis on the tithe instead love and justice. Moreover , the tithe was based on mint and cumin which are AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE not $$$$$ ( which thieving and lazy pastors love ). Finally , the Tithe was still in effect because the Temple of God had not yet been destroyed .

In the early church people gave what they were convicted in their hearts to give and the money was NOT given to a so called Pastor, it was distributed to the needs of the poor.

"There were no needy ones among them, because those who owned lands or houses would sell their property, bring the proceeds from the sales, and lay them at the apostles’ feet for distribution to anyone as he had need" - Acts 4:35

Most Nigerian pastors are hardened in their heart, equating godliness with gain and refusing to work hard to make their own wealth and take care of their families/relatives.Instead many of these business men twist scripture to suit their greedy motives at the expense of people who are either too uneducated to know better or gullible enough to part with their hard earned cash.

Indeed the Nigerian church so called is filled with thieves and robbers whose judgement lingers not as their condemnation was foretold in scripture.

Most Nigerian pastors are thieves and scammers, they better repent before it is too late.

Bro you said and I quote

"in Matthew 23:23 and Luke 11:42. In these passages, Jesus rebuked the hypocritical believers for paying emphasis on the tithe instead love and justice."

The above statements were made by you. from what you said above, Jesus criticized the priest, scribes, Pharisees and hypocritical believers for paying more emphasis on tithe and offering, which is right and I fully support. But did that passage say that Jesus says that believers shouldn't pay tithe and offering?. That's for you to answer.

And beside I only asked you to proof by show me a passage in the Bible were Jesus Christ or The Apostles kicked against tithe or said giving of tithe is wrong. You haven't shown me neither have you proof it, rather you've been going round in circles typing long epistles.
In the law court you need proof to defend yourself and not long epistles.

So Bro, proof is all I need, Proof it by showing were it is written in the Bible that Jesus Christ or The Apostles kicked against tithe or said giving of tithe is wrong.

Proof it to me and I will believe and uphold your assumptions or claims.

And I also acknowledge the fact that you acknowledge that not all pastors are frauds and that they still honest pastors out there.

THANKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Gggg102:

pls read det14 22-29 and repeat what u posted

I just did and that passage talked about God's commandment for the Israelites to pay their tithes and also give to the strangers, poor and Levites (because they have no inheritance) which is charity.

But Bro, I'm not talking about charity but if it is right for Christians to pay tithe.

If Yes or No, prove it with a passage from the Bible. that's all.

THANKS.
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by paxonel(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
preciousuweh:

THANKS.
You see,
The problem is that you people don't read.
it is not all facts of the scripture that are wholesomely represented by mere reading only one or few passages or scriptures. You will have to read the whole bible from Genesis to revelation to your understanding and draw conclusions.
For instance it is concluded that the Jews had the old covenant(including their laws of tithe and offerings) which terminated with God at Jesus resurrection, and Jesus resurrection marks a new covenant where we all belong today.
Tithe has been there with the Jews from the days of Abraham who God established the old covenant with.
No other nations of the earth were mandated to pay tithe apart from Abraham, and this practice was passed to the decendants of Abraham such that it became their tradition and custom.
Why didn't Jesus abolished tithe payment among the Jews?
If he had abolished the tithe law how would that benefit him and his mission of him dying to save mankind?
Every tribes and cultures of the world have their own laws and customs and traditions that are good, why would Jesus now want to abolish that of the Jews only except that the law is against human ethics and love(Gods commandments)? Matthew 15:1-5.

Tithe was never against human ethics or God's commandments of love that's why Jesus would not have abolished it, at the same time, tithe was a law only for the Jewish tradition therefore it is optional and not a general commandment for all tribes, that's why Jesus did not mention it that it should be a practice for christian converts who are not Jews .
And you know we are not Jews
We are Africans.
Therefore it is not all things that we see in bible that we should begin to practice.
Why did Jesus encourage people to give in Luke 6:38?
Did you read verse 37 before you get to 38?
Incase you did not see it

Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven

Now, who should be the beneficiaries of these not judging, forgiveness and giving Jesus was talking about?
Pastors?
Church?
why should you forgive pastors, what did they do to you?
Do see how senseless people can quote scriptures just to support their tithe scheme in church?

Please don't be like that o
The world is becoming intelligent day by day and we christians should begin to think of how to develop our intellectual capacity rather than remaining in some beliefs and doctrines that will make people see us as primitive.

Jesus was only encouraging general giving and forgiveness to people who were poor and people who offend us.
Not giving tithe to pastors and church.
And there is no scripture recorded that the apostles collected tithe
Rather they collected money to share among christians who were poor in other to expand the kingdom
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2017
paxonel:

You see,
The problem is that you people don't read.
it is not all facts of the scripture that are wholesomely represented by mere reading only one or few passages or scriptures. You will have to read the whole bible from Genesis to revelation to your understanding and draw conclusions.
For instance it is concluded that the Jews had the old covenant(including their laws of tithe and offerings) which terminated with God at Jesus resurrection, and Jesus resurrection marks a new covenant where we all belong today.
Tithe has been there with the Jews from the days of Abraham who God established the old covenant with.
No other nations of the earth were mandated to pay tithe apart from Abraham, and this practice was passed to the decendants of Abraham such that it became their tradition and custom.
Why didn't Jesus abolished tithe payment among the Jews?
If he had abolished the tithe law how would that benefit him and his mission of him dying to save mankind?
Every tribes and cultures of the world have their own laws and customs and traditions that are good, why would Jesus now want to abolish that of the Jews only except that the law is against human ethics and love(Gods commandments)? Matthew 15:1-5.

Tithe was never against human ethics or God's commandments of love that's why Jesus would not have abolished it, at the same time, tithe was a law only for the Jewish tradition therefore it is optional and not a general commandment for all tribes, that's why Jesus did not mention it that it should be a practice for christian converts who are not Jews .
And you know we are not Jews
We are Africans.
Therefore it is not all things that we see in bible that we should begin to practice.
Why did Jesus encourage people to give in Luke 6:38?
Did you read verse 37 before you get to 38?
Incase you did not see it

Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven

Now, who should be the beneficiaries of these not judging, forgiveness and giving Jesus was talking about?
Pastors?
Church?
why should you forgive pastors, what did they do to you?
Do see how senseless people can quote scriptures just to support their tithe scheme in church?

Please don't be like that o
The world is becoming intelligent day by day and we christians should begin to think of how to develop our intellectual capacity rather than remaining in some beliefs and doctrines that will make people see us as primitive.

Jesus was only encouraging general giving and forgiveness to people who were poor and people who offend us.
Not giving tithe to pastors and church.
And there is no scripture recorded that the apostles collected tithe
Rather they collected money to share among christians who were poor in other to expand the kingdom

JUST SAY YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY YOUR TITHE INSTEAD OF TWEAKING THE SCRIPTURES TO SUPPORT YOUR ACTIONS OR ASSUMPTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Pastorpreneurs is the new name? Anyway, Please note the following:

1. I'm not a Pastor of any Church, but I'm a Pastor of my life and family

2. Please next time, before you attack people and start calling them names, please try, atleast, please try and even understand them.

You claim I have erroneous statement in my comment, but can't you see that your whole comment is erroneous?

Why are you attacking me about tithe? Did I even mention tithe in my comment? This is where we always get it wrong, when we are just to hasty to air our view, without even listening enough.

Did I say Abraham was commanded to pay tithe?

I was responding to someone who thinks that certain portion of the Holy Bible does not apply to him, and hear you are almost eating my flesh as though I profaned the Name of the Lord Jesus.

And by the way, the above is your believe too? Then I will not be afraid or ashame to tell you exactly what I told the brother above:

I've come across your likes so many times. People who will think and tell you that some part of the Scripture is for them, while other part is not for them. check it, in most cases when people tell you that, it because their actions is standing in opposition to what that particular scripture they are running from says.

They will tell you, this is not for me, it is not for our generations, God told that to Abraham not me, it was Abrahamic generation not my generation. Yet when the song is raised in the Church, they are still the ones that will echo it the loudest.

Please, let not delude ourselves (Galatians 6:7), if you can't do Abraham's instructions and his generations is not yours, then don't expect his blessings to be yours.

If you believe in one part of the scriptures, and disdained the other, then let me ask you; Does the scriptures now have different authors aside the Breathe of God, which is the Holy Spirit? Look at what the Bible says;

As if that is not enough, see just how The Living Bible put it

Did you see that; All Scripture, All Scripture...The whole Bible, The whole Bible

What again did you call it...? History, Lifestyle, Culture, Instructions...Call it whatever you like; The Bible says; 2nd Timothy 3:16: The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right

Bro, you see some of this old "Histories, Cultures and Lifestyle" you are referring to in your comment, if you read it allowing the Power of God to be dawn on you, You wont know when you'll burst into tears.

I trust and pray that the Spirit of God will minister more understanding of this Words to your heart. However, if you quote me again, I'm not going to reply. God Bless You Sir
This is the Bible blessing for you from the book of numbers 6:24-26
24 “ ‘ “The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
talk2saintify:
I WONT LIE...
I DIDNT READ MY BIBLE OFTEN...

BUH AM SURE THE BIBLE MADE IT LEARN THAT

AS FAR AS YHU EARN MONEY/SALARY GIVE 10% OR IT IS 20? OF YHUR SALARY TO GOD
May the lord bless and kept you.
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
preciousuweh:

JUST SAY YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY YOUR TITHE INSTEAD OF TWEAKING THE SCRIPTURES TO SUPPORT YOUR ACTIONS OR ASSUMPTIONS.
You're bless my brother

1 Like

Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by talk2saintify(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
asuustrike2009:

May the lord bless and kept you.

Amen
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by akeensbussy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Brother...with due respect, stop saying things that you don't know. God sees all activities on Nairaland too, and He will bring it to Judgement.

Any Believing Christian who believes that there's a particular portion of the Holy Bible that does not apply to him/her, needs to still check his Christianity. The Bible says in Galatians 3:29, that since we are Christ, then we are true Abraham's descendants. In other words, whatever Abraham is, is what we are, and the commandments of Abraham is our commandments.

But your pastors and elders in the church believes that there are some portion of the bible does not apply to them...Woman pastors, Deaconess, eating ones tithe were ignored by your ministers in the church.

if all the bible thing apply to all christians, then your pastors should stop preaching on only the thing that will benefit them.
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by talk2ekpa(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
asuustrike2009:

This is the Bible blessing for you from the book of numbers 6:24-26
24 “ ‘ “The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ’

Amen
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by paxonel(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2017
preciousuweh:

It's not enough to say that
Prove me wrong.
Take the scripture, read it from the beginning and arive at the point, explain everything let's see grin
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
paxonel:

It's not enough to say that
Prove me wrong.
Take the scripture, read it from the beginning and arive at the point, explain everything let's see grin

Talking about proof, I will like you to proof by showing me in the Bible (both old and new testament) where it is written that TITHE IS A JEWISH TRADITION.

I'm Waiting. THANKS.
Re: Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. by lhawarl1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
I am not a Christian... I am a Muslim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have you Read the Quran Before? / Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! / Things Jesus Never Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.