Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki (6503 Views)

BREAKING: Pdp’s Ortom On The Verge Of Winning Second Term In Benue, Extends Marg / Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Everybody knows that this man (Buhari) is not out to accumulate wealth but to put Nigeria in its appropriate place in the comity of nations.
“This man is out to see that Nigeria is great again. And he has been doing all within his powers to achieve this. He realises that no country can be great with corruption. So he is fighting it with zeal and he is also tackling insurgency and all forms of criminality like Igbos

He has done well in agricultural sector

Security

Curbing corruption

Nigeria are now financially disciplined

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by lawddanny: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who is this one again?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by ProWalker: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bros calm down.

The ingredients that made him President in 2015 are whittling down daily.
I personally in all honesty cannot vouch that I will repeat my vote for him in 2019 If there are no meaningful changes in his style of governance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by magoo10(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
I laugh in Swahili
Which of the buhari?

Is it the re election money that the cabal have started stealing?
$26billion is no small money.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by AntiWailer: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Bros calm down.

The ingredients that made him President in 2015 are whittling down daily.
I personally in all honesty cannot vouch that I will repeat my vote for him in 2019 If there are no meaningful changes in his style of governance.

I tell you.

I am hoping I will not be screaming "I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED" by This time next year if this bullshit continues.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by MalcoImX: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
He has also prevented war by some 40 year-old man who stays in his parents home. Thank God, almost everything is now calm since his disguise as a woman and fleeing to London to escape long prison term.

10 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by SillyMods: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
magoo10:
I laugh in Swahili
Which of the buhari?

Is it the re election money that the cabal have started stealing?
$26billion is no small money.
Keep regurgitating this lie in the hope it will become the truth.

While at it, please tell us where it was alleged that any money is missing.

The good thing is that, the more you people try to stick a fraud on Buhari, the whiter and cleaner he becomes.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Typical yoruba muslim, very loyal to the caliphate. grin
Even when the failure,corruption and clueless ness of their god is crystal clear. SMH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by HajimeSaito(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
Everybody knows that this man (Buhari) is not out to accumulate wealth but to put Nigeria in its appropriate place in the comity of nations.
“This man is out to see that Nigeria is great again. And he has been doing all within his powers to achieve this. He realises that no country can be great with corruption. So he is fighting it with zeal and he is also tackling insurgency and all forms of criminality like Igbos

Security

Curbing corruption

Most intelligent people would call the disappearance of 25 billion dollars the stealing of wealth wouldn't they?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by PointB: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Security

Curbing corruption

A man has no brain!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Are you God? Don't worry.....just wait for 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by agbangam: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
SillyMods:

The good thing is that, the more you people try to stick a fraud on Buhari, the whiter and cleaner he becomes.

My guy I just tire for those pple, dey keep screaming $26B as if NNPC has seen dat kind of money since PMB came in to power. Dey are just deluded pple looking to capitalize on any error made by PMB to scream "PMB is corrupt"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Justiceleague1: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Op just received his allowance grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by HajimeSaito(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
lawddanny:
Who is this one again?

His name is sarrki. He is the Social Media Assistant, Nairaland Branch of the Buhari Media Center ( BMC)
His brand of zombism is worse than monkey pox.

Modified: Sarrki has responded to my description of him and it seems that he believes I'm envious of him.

Let me set the records straight.

The only emotion someone like Sarrki can inspire in me is pity. I actually feel sorry for the guy. Kanu Nwankkwo has a foundation for children born with holes in their heart. I hereby promise Sarrki that I will establish a foundation for children like him who were born with holes in their head.

When I set up my foundation Sarrki won't have to be spending 6 months of the year running away to London for medical treatment like his semi illiterate hero.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by cockcrowatdawn(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Some people are funny,even though i voted buhari in the first term i cannot be that stupid to do so again. buhari has succeeded in diving nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by magoo10(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
SillyMods:

Which lie? white ko yellow ni
buhari made himself minister of petroleum so he can continue his looting after successfully looting $2.6bllion from the same ministry years back.

One wonders why buhari an army general appointed himself minister of petroleum instead of minister of defense considering the security challenges in Nigeria he was after stealing Nigeria yams.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
After remembering i voted buhari in 2015, the second thing that has pained me most this week is you not having sense 0p

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by ChilledPill: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Security

Curbing corruption

Shey you don recieve your 30k for the october Bmc work

Welcome back but you'll have a tough owork to do because jubril seems to be misbehaving than the former buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by ChilledPill: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
After remembering i voted buhari in 2015, the second thing that has pained me most this week is you not having sense 0p
Op here is your fellow yoruba muslim telling the truth from his heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Flatties: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
As long as PDP zones presidency to the north

Bubu till 2023

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by lonecatt(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
a vote for buhari is a vote for nepotism
i will gladly vote for Atiku abubakar who is more nigerian than buhari,buhari belongs to the almajiri islamic caliphate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by FTrebirth(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
the die-hard zombie is back! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Toketimt: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Most intelligent people would call the disappearance of 25 billion dollars the stealing of wealth wouldn't they?

Mumu which 25 billion disappeared? Are u ok?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by magoo10(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
zombified e-warriors will always come for you when you say the truth .

Where is babachir the grass cutter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by magoo10(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
lonecatt:
a vote for buhari is a vote for nepotism
i will gladly vote for Atiku abubakar who is more nigerian than buhari,buhari belongs to the almajiri islamic caliphate.
zombified e-warriors will soon come for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by vedaxcool(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
HajimeSaito:

[/s]

All intelligent people will easily know there was no 25 billion dollars was stolen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by ourema(f): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Security

Curbing corruption

I agree 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by magoo10(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
agbangam:

My guy I just tire for those pple, dey keep screaming $26B as if NNPC has seen dat kind of money since PMB came in to power. Dey are just deluded pple looking to capitalize on any error made by PMB to scream "PMB is corrupt"
hypocrisy is when you don't believe that nnpc have $26billion but believe they have $90billion that diezianni was accused of stealing.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
ourema:

I agree 100%

You are a patriotic Nigeria
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by sarrki(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
lawddanny:
Who is this one again?

A patriotic Nigeria
Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by bamite(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
this one don mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Security

Curbing corruption

Curbing corruption?STFU

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3385 PDP Members Defect To APC In Silame, Binji LGAs, Sokoto State / Nigeria’s GDP Grows 2.38% In Fourth Quarter Of 2018 / BREAKING: Orji Kalu Seals Major Oil Deal With Venezuelan Govt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.